It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.5 - Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Saturn, Magnetism & Mythology IS H

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well everyone, it's all in the title!! The Ancient Knowledge series by Killuminati on YT which I posted HERE back in July 2012 consisted of 4.5 parts and I, like many other ATSers, have been anxiously awaiting part 5. It was just published on YT on New Year's Day.

This Episode deals with highly controversial topics that might be very confusing to some viewers. Nikola Tesla, Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Planet Saturn, Hexagonal Vortex Feature on Northpole, Magnetism, Coded Media, Hurricane Sandy, Winterstorm Athena, Giants, Nephilim, Mythology and much more.

Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "The Ancients" were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to de-code this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.

Scientists dont know what holds the universe together, the answer is sound and unseen forces. Matter is governed by sound frequencies. There is much more to life than we can perceive with our 5 senses. The question then becomes "who or what governs unseen forces?" What is behind the symmetry throughout nature? (Golden Ratio, Phi, Fibonacci Sequence etc.) It simply cant be just coincidence, in my opinion there is an intelligent mind / consciousness behind all this that keeps it all together.

This video just makes me thirsty and it's not long enough. It says 'to be continued' at the end, so we'll just have to be patient again.

Thanks to CALGARIAN for reposting the first video (and getting his mind melted) and wiseseeker for alerting us here that Part 5 had been published.

It's gonna be interesting to hear everyones thoughts again.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
Well everyone, it's all in the title!! The Ancient Knowledge series by Killuminati on YT...consisted of 4.5 parts and I, like many other ATSers, have been anxiously awaiting part 5. It was just published on YT on New Year's Day.

Thanks for the heads-up. Rarely watch any YT videos, but am interested in seeing what they have to say about the "Tablet of Shamash".
Will get back when I've had time to review the material/s.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am really interested in the Coral Castle.

In the video,the crystalline structure is discussed about the coral and the limestone at Giza.

Pending further research,I'm throwing this out there.........

The ability of electro-magnetic induction waves or radio waves to alter the crystal structure of salts dissolved in water is the subject of considerable debate among scientists. Aside from many papers published recently on the subject, a one-day seminar was held at The Department of Water Sciences, Cranfield University, Bedford, in March 1996, at which some of the world's foremost scientists spoke on the effect of various magnetic fields on crystal shapes and in particular the shape of calcium crystals. A two page synopsis of the Cranfield seminar is available free of charge from Advanced Environmental. A comprehensive science pack, including bibliography and full reports, is also available at a cost of $12

www.aewt.com...

Thank you for sharing this video.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Ed L. might as well have been Egyptian the way he left clues in all he built at Coral Castle...
(And the fact he used the same technology)

'Incredible' doesn't describe it well enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
That was a-feaking-mazing!
Took notes, off to research, this is why I'm at ats. Just following the crumbs..............

Thanks for posting this op
I'm going to have to watch the other eps now for sure.

A way to check dates

Info and Saturn i was looking at the other day

Now add this
link

Now go to my first link with the solar system and go foward to 27 October 2020, I wonder what they think they will do will all that directed energy?

edit on 2-1-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: crumbs

On the 18/10/2012 it went Earth-Sun-Saturn

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
link
Perhaps what he is holding is the shen ring (shenu) meaning eternity

Can someone please put on screen this shot for me(next link), I still suck at posting pics, thanks in advance

link to pic

I think this is really interesting because it seems like it could talking about a specific time (ie planetary) to activate his 'machine'.

I'm going to go ahead and put this out there, I think the larger of the 'discs' in that picture is Earth....it's just a guess but.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Here you go.

Do you mean you think that is earth, as in the frequency produced by earth (like the salt design on the cardboard on the speaker from the video?)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Yes I do,
and the other ones at the top are the moon the sun and another one, not sure which yet.
Upon further investigation
apparently it's venus

Is there a translation of the tablet?

I used to hate puzzles so bad................eh!

further reading

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Whats with the end of this video? Hes talking about beings coming out from inside of earth and going on killing sprees while hurricanes strike.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Whats with the end of this video? Hes talking about beings coming out from inside of earth and going on killing sprees while hurricanes strike.

It depends what you believe

link

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh my goodness I can't wait to watch this thank you so much you are so awesome I wish i could give a thousand flags and stars oh wait it says its not available on mobile so nevermind i guess i cant watch the most awesome freaking movie ever you suck.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Finally! Thanks for informing us! I admit I would check every so often whenever I remembered to look. It's a pretty fascinating series. Been waiting for a while.

Again thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Oh my goodness I can't wait to watch this thank you so much you are so awesome I wish i could give a thousand flags and stars oh wait it says its not available on mobile so nevermind i guess i cant watch the most awesome freaking movie ever you suck.

Oh poop, you're right. Guess I'll have to go turn on my comp for this. Was just continuing to settle down in bed and lurk through ATS on my device until I got really sleepy. But I gotta see this!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Will be watching the series tonight for sure, cant wait. This has always fascinated me! cant watch now (at work). Will post my comments after watching, Thanks OP!
edit on 3-1-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I am really interested in the Coral Castle.

In the video,the crystalline structure is discussed about the coral and the limestone at Giza.

Pending further research,I'm throwing this out there.........

The ability of electro-magnetic induction waves or radio waves to alter the crystal structure of salts dissolved in water is the subject of considerable debate among scientists. Aside from many papers published recently on the subject, a one-day seminar was held at The Department of Water Sciences, Cranfield University, Bedford, in March 1996, at which some of the world's foremost scientists spoke on the effect of various magnetic fields on crystal shapes and in particular the shape of calcium crystals. A two page synopsis of the Cranfield seminar is available free of charge from Advanced Environmental. A comprehensive science pack, including bibliography and full reports, is also available at a cost of $12

www.aewt.com...

Thank you for sharing this video.

There is a theory out there that WE are crystals...essentially.

Crystals and something like piano keys made of bone.

The colors and chakra spectrum are light through us just like light transforms through a prism. I have also got the impression through reading interesting perspectives that we are reed like conductors that can resonate or vibrate like parts in a piano. It suggests some larger conductor or band master at work but it is not clear in anyway and so still highly speculative theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Are you 12?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

An early premise (I've watched 5 minutes) is that energy is a mystery force, as yet undefined.
I have a feeling they are going to "define" it. We'll see...

"Only atheistic arrogance would assume energy is well defined"

Already I don't get what "atheism" has to do with anything
right off the bat, but I guess I have to give it a chance to explain.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thank you for posting 67! That is well interesting.
I'm totally fascinated now and am going to go catch up
and watch all the previous episodes.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Credit to you too for that input, also very interesting.
That Red ice Creations website is amazing!!
That is the best stargazing info/tool i've ever seen. Thanks for refering that.
Very interesting alignment of planets on that date in 2020.
Nice one.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

An early premise (I've watched 5 minutes) is that energy is a mystery force, as yet undefined.
I have a feeling they are going to "define" it. We'll see...

"Only atheistic arrogance would assume energy is well defined"

Already I don't get what "atheism" has to do with anything
right off the bat, but I guess I have to give it a chance to explain.

I'm glad you pointed that out because the whole video series has a foundation, and that foundation is the concept of "god"

If we go back to the beginning of the first video of the series (part 1), which I will post below, we are told this (beginning at the 3 minute mark):

…it is a film to describe to you and explain, visually, the effect of cymatic frequencies on texture, structure, water, oil. You will see many things that answer many questions…. Everything owes its existence solely and completely to sound… sound is the basis of form and shape. In the beginning was the word and the word was God. We are told that this is how the world began and how creation took shape... Into the greats voids of space came a sound and matter took shape.

So without going into atheistic philosophy, the fact is this series could not exist without the fundamental belief in "god" But I also think it is important to point out that the series isn't religious, it only suggests that there is a creator to our world, our universe. And apparently that creator is sound.

In the beginning was the word and the word was God

I think's it important not to get hung up on one sentence here or one phrase there. The body of work and it's concept is what we should keep in perspective, imo.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join