It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady red, stranger, I love you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You are the people I love.

You that fills me with joy.

To see your beautiful smile brings one to my face. To see you with passion moves my soul to the rhythm of your hearts fire, flickering in the silky air you have about you.

I see myself in you, I find you in me. You are my mirror. My true observer that sees through my ego and my mortal sin. I can not hide. Truer eyes I will not see. Honest.....Just.....compassionate.....firm....wild!

What beauty you show me, I know must be hidden in me thanks to you. You have placed it in me, effortlessly, carefully. Your story is my treasure map and your mind the compass to the quest you set me on.

Thank you for your time. I just met you. You did not waste my time. A real moment. My gods! I felt it from honest and fearless you. It was as real as I wanted, you set no limit. I trust you. I have faith in you. You, I can believe in. I want to go with your free spirit like eagles wings on a high wind. Glide.....flying like the world was forever far below, waiting for me to land where ever I wish.

you have made me soar.

I love you.

Thank you.

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Don't get much obssesed with the virtual world. It is harmful for your mind and soul.

I love you ,too.
edit on 2-1-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

This was about the farthest thing from the artificial. Its about a real world experience as timeless as an honest persons smile and satisfying as a good face to face conversation of like minded people. It was also the smallest and most humble thing I really needed. Natural, real people. I just love you.

I love you too bro.

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

new topics

join