It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checking in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi, my friends call my Preacher hence my username. As you can see from my posts I am a supporter of the second amendment and Liberty. I'm not the biggest fan of our Government (United States Government) as you can also see. A fellow ATS User has been linking me to threads here for the longest time, that user is www.abovetopsecret.com.... I joined because I was outraged at thread (mainly the reply's) calling the second amendment a relic. Ever since I posted I found my self enjoying ATS and as long as I don't do anything to get myself banned, I'm here to stay. I'm still learning my way around the forum and the different sections.

Sorry for this being jumbled, I've had a long day. However, I hope everyone that reads this has a good day and happy new year.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Preacher76

Hello and welcome. Seems we share some of the same beliefs. Be careful here though. I havent been able to break away from this site since I joined today. Its addictive!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Flagged!

For signing up to have your say.

I tell you what Americans, this recent gun controversy has made your patriots come right out the wood work!

There is hope! For that I'm glad.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...glad you decided to take the plunge....

Des

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The push and pull of differing points of view are what keep the wheels on the ATS bus turning. Enjoy the ride

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
The push and pull of differing points of view are what keep the wheels on the ATS bus turning. Enjoy the ride

Most definitely, I enjoy reading everyone's point of view and though process on various subjects.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preacher76
Hi, my friends call my Preacher hence my username. As you can see from my posts I am a supporter of the second amendment and Liberty. I'm not the biggest fan of our Government (United States Government) as you can also see. A fellow ATS User has been linking me to threads here for the longest time, that user is www.abovetopsecret.com.... I joined because I was outraged at thread (mainly the reply's) calling the second amendment a relic. Ever since I posted I found my self enjoying ATS and as long as I don't do anything to get myself banned, I'm here to stay. I'm still learning my way around the forum and the different sections.

Sorry for this being jumbled, I've had a long day. However, I hope everyone that reads this has a good day and happy new year.

Welcome, I use the recent posts page a fair amount rather than switching forums. HTH,

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Preacher.

Looking forward to hearing your point of view.

top topics

join