It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still learning here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Personally I am not into spending much time discussing conspiracies and the such. I can see the handwriting on the wall clearly enough. Thus we prep.

Throughout the long course in our prepping to sustain ourselves in a no grid, no resupply period of time we have joined with others much like ourselves here in Idaho. Being we are in Idaho we are no much help to folks who are not. I think wisely what we can do and do here is on a need to know bases. I will say this though...it is all LEGAL and will remain as such.

My question is I see no means here (yet) to reach out and target those in regions close to themselves. In other words someone in Vermont has no need or desire to read about us in Idaho. So is there any regional heading anywhere a person can target their fellow nearby preppers from? Issues are often more local.

If not then is there at least a section of things along Established Groups or people seeking others to team up with. Something along those lines.

I certainly am not trying to find fault here just asking if such a location had been created and I still am just to lost here to find it. I would find it hard to reach out to others in the Idaho region of like mind and accomplishments if there were no site specific tools available to do so. If not that is fine.

But again to repeat myself fully understanding it might appear dumb... If the reader is not in the Idaho region then little else matters if we will never be able to work together in the day the flag goes up. After all is this not what most of us are concerned about anyway...surviving. Blogging gets so little done, acquired knowledge which is not acted upon yields little fruit and results count way more than plans do they not?

As time goes on here, if I am welcome, one might just find out I/we deal in results and tangible goods. No offense meant in the very least...I just have way to much going on out here to spend much time posting about stuff.... Plus I would rather go fishing with my wife.

Good luck on your quest to survive.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Idhaoguy

hey batter batter, swing batter. and you couldn't find a support group in idaho? shocking. you need some vanilla extract for your survival kit?
i was going to suggest a cool avatar but i will refrain. good luck surviving.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Idhaoguy

Yikes.

What the heck is going on in Idaho?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sorry, I neither understand nor really care to what the two comment above were trying to say. I certainly do not need some cute picture trying to express my inner lack being posted on the side bar either. Thanks anyway ;-)

I figured I was pretty clear cut. We do not need a support group or a couch to lay on while we post on blogs. We still have room here for self driven preppers who have their supplies but lack numbers and a getter location is the flag goes up for any number of reasons. We already have some in the group and the location...after a couple dozens years of hard work is done and ready to go.

Idaho is well known to be an area freedom loving folks flock to. I did not make it that way either. I just lived here most of my life. Nothing strange is happening here and if prepping for real is strange to you... so be it. For those which our beliefs and corresponding actions ring true are those we are seeking to communicate with.

Again no offense meant and I will not be trolling this site or others looking for posters threads to leave my comments on. I have better things to do and hopefully you will someday as well ... just saying. If you don't have something nice to say //// well you know the rest.

join