It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 Will It Be The Year Of Political Assasinations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So I was watching one of the latest nightly news videos with guest Stewart Rhodes, you can see the video below, where the founder of oath keepers warns of Potential assasinations if and when the government starts turning on the public. I would like to know other peoples reactions regarding this statement.

Personally I believe it to be a high probability over the comming year. I think this year is going to be a very rough year indeed and people will start pointing the finger at those public figures in power. Personally I believe the worst of the criminals in government are lifelong career beurocrats that reamin hidden from public scrutiny. Of course this is only my opinion.

And please dont start adding ridiculas comments stating I am calling for any violence, you can clearly see I am asking a question.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Congrats, you are now on an FBI watch list......

Me personally I DO NOT believe this will be the year..........Everyone in government is safe!!!

(I don't want to be on a watch list........
)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I hope it doesnt come to that. Talk about starting a war. But....if the government begins to turn on the people in a violent manner, its not assassination, its self defense.

link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Just signing up for this site has you on their list, replying to this thread put you on another. You know what I say. F**k their list.

link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Congrats, you are now on an FBI watch list......

Me personally I DO NOT believe this will be the year..........Everyone in government is safe!!!

(I don't want to be on a watch list........
)

Hahaha, that did make me smile.

Do I get extra points for being on the list! I am not afraid to die and I am certainly not afraid of criminals lol.

I am an honest and a decent guy and proud of it

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think if anyone will be assassinating anybody, it will be the government itself. We know their track record.
Civilians suspected of killing officials... may be severely compromised before they have a chance to carry out their plans.
How do I know the government would know? I don't... but I wouldn't be surprised.

edit on 2-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Fear mongers making money off of the paranoid and the crazy. So no, nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
I think if anyone will be assassinating anybody, it will be the government itself. We know their track record.
Civilians suspected of killing officials... may be severely compromised before they have a chance to carry out their plans.
How do I know the government would know? I don't... but I wouldn't be surprised.

edit on 2-1-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

I would not be suprised of mob style infighting among covert governmental agencies but i believe this has been going on for decades, JFK being a prime example IMHO. I noticed an aricle regarding the Obama adminsitration calling for busses to be placed along the route of his swearing in on the 21st January to help protect him.

This seems very extreme to me and also tells me that they are taking the threat of assasinations far more seriously than ever before.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I gave you a star because every time I look at your avatar, i want to take a bite of that blue yumminess

2nd.

Sorry to all.... for falling off the rails of this topic for a few seconds to admire that yummy looking cake.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Fear mongers making money off of the paranoid and the crazy. So no, nothing to worry about.

I am certainly not worried. As for fear mongering, one can only really make people fearful when there is something to fear. I dont see legal gun owners as being crazy and paranoid though, I see them as honest, free and decent individuals so where you get idea that from I am a little unsure.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well if Obama get head shot and lives he will be the Antichrist right?? Hmm if he was killed, then that would leave us in the hands of crazy uncle Joe. Not sure which would be worse but crazy uncle Joe would be more fun.

top topics

join