It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets ban crime!!Become a lover not a hater!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe instead of banning guns we should just ban crime!! then it would stop altogether right?

I personally wouldn't own a gun, but i find it reckless of anti gun people to insists all our problems would be solved by removing them. The key to solving these issues is to care about our fellow man, promote morality, and to make life worth living to would be mass shooters and even those whom commit suicide. Being an outsider at school and feeling rejected throughout your youth causes a very different perception of the world we as a people live in. Stop it before it starts teach to love life and that every living thing is blessed and is valued like no other.

The media is partly responsible for the mentality that festers this environment of despair and those that express their anti tolerance of religious views and practices. I am of the christian faith and have always been. However, when a Jehovah witness knocks on my door i welcome them in with open arms to my home of care and love this is the way it should be with everyone. It should be viewed that all people are precious and not unbreakable so that they me be treated with the utmost care. Parents, television, and video games should not serve to desensitize our youth but to encourage their self worth.

Anyone that subjects themselves to the malnourishment of hours of television and games fill their heads up with horrible things that can never be erased only shoved into the deep dark unknowns of the brain.

Become a lover not a hater!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Banning crime

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Banning crime

Do we actually have to ban it, or can we just make it illegal?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

It's already banned hence the reason why you go to jail if you commit a crime. Banning a crime is redundant.

*le sigh*

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Shaiker

It's already banned hence the reason why you go to jail if you commit a crime. Banning a crime is redundant.

*le sigh*

I think that was my point, but thanks for your reply!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

The argument doesn't logically follow to me. I get the whole gun argument, but the title made no sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Banning crime

Do we actually have to ban it, or can we just make it illegal?

Because crime is ok right now, maybe we should consider banning it. The good news for everyone is that there wont be government.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Now youre makin sense.

I would also like to propose that we ban ugly people, fat people, stinky people and anyone who looks "suspicious".

new topics

top topics

join