Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

United Prison States of Oceania: New study says criticizing the government is mental illness

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
rogueoperator.wordpress.com...

According to the authors of this study: “Anti-Government Phobia has a worldwide distribution, but has a particularly high incidence in the United States. Infection rates are estimated by mental health officials to be about 5% of the general population, and this rate is growing at an alarming rate.”

So if you disagree with the government's policies you are insane. Ok....? This is just some of the scientific tyranny coming out. First Oppositional Defiance Disorder now this upine feces is being promoted.

You criticize the government or its policies you will be convicted of sense offense,future crime and thought crime.
You then will be drugged and hawled off to a fema reeducation center to regain your sanity and prove your worth to the communist state.

Can't believe this even exists in a modern non-communist society.
edit on 2-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well that's pretty neat right there. When George Bush said 'You're with us or against us', HE was the one termed mental (and with good reason for that statement). When Obama is President and we feel similarly toward his over-reach? We're mental. I love the political and situational result of these studies.

The people who produce these went to school where again? Match-Box U?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I guess they're looking for good reason to use all those FEMA camps. We're all screwed. Hope to see you there!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Here’s the YT link you posted.

Wondering what your opinion is of this capture from your own link?

Seems the info has already been debunked...

peace
edit on 2-1-2013 by silo13 because: picfix

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
call me crazy but I don't enjoy being taxed to death, controlled in every way, stolen from by those put in place to protect us, being spat upon by the elite and banksters, have my guns taken from me, having truths hidden from me, corruption in government, corruption in military, military and law enforcement being trained to kill me if I "get out of line" which can include protesting, standing up for my rights as an american or any of that other treason type of things like liberty and the pursuit of happyness, companies polluting our oceans and getting slaps on the wrist and go on your way to kill more of the planet, utility companie surpressing free energy, government murdering fellow humans all around the globe, GMO foods forced upon us, illegal to grown your own food, ect, ect, ect and the beat goes on and on..

YAH IM FCUKING CRAZY, we are the crazy ones for wanting peace and fairness, everyone in this world could live happy together, all have 3 meals a day, all have a home and power, all breath fresh air, all have non GMO food, if it wasn't for the corruption in this world by our governments and the elites of society...

You bet im crazy and im being driven crazy by the american and other governments of this world along with the criminals that have pocketed all of the politicians.

and I dont blame any of them, I blame ALL law enforcement agents, ALL military personnel, and last but not least our wonderful President who is a spineless shill. Military and law enforcement have the power to overturn the president and the entire government and put into power people who actually care... TAKE THE $$$$$ OUT OF POLITICS!!!! IF YOU CANT DO THE JOB RIGHT YOU DONT GET TO KEEP IT!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Since criticizing the government is a mental illness, can I get disability for it?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think they got the results backwards, because it's my personal belief that if you DON'T disagree with the government on most issues that you are probably mentally ill! Maybe we should name the condition. We could call it "Sheeple Sickness".

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Yeah.

Who cares. The whole thing is fixed anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The government crams ACA (Obamacare) down the throats of Americans.
Obama succeeded in his class warfare meme with the raise in taxes.
The 1st Amendment is under attack (see OWS, Westboro Baptist, Hobby Lobby)
The 2nd Amendment is under attack (see Illinois, New York, Sen. Feinstein)

And if people complain, THEY are nuts???

Folks, there was a 2nd American Revolution.

The progressives won.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

if disagreeing with the government is a mental disorder, then why are there over 200 different governments on the planet?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Does this mean that we can all start collecting disability for being insane?

I'm down

I don't know if I really ever criticize the government, but I would if it would net me some free money.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
...if disagreeing with the government is a mental disorder, then why are there over 200 different governments on the planet?

Nice rhetoric...
And the answer iiissss... Everybody's crazy.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
pretty soon you can have all the free money you want.........
but it will be worthless

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My critical statements are for entertainment and the stimulation of debate...my guns are for self defense from home invasions not the government. I actually considered a career in politics (Congress) many moons ago. There now take me off your list please...my mental health is just fine.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

We don't want free money.

We want the banks to stop getting free/cheap/stolen money from the NOT federal reserve system.

new topics

top topics

join