vanilla post you want vanilla post you get

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i like vanilla.

so many threads i see in here deal with violence, wars, gun control, etc. very few seem to echo anything positive or loving. i don't know if this thread will be exciting enough for you. i hope the message i am trying to put forth reaches at least one of you. what we need is more vanilla. my expectations are extremely low and my confidence is even lower so i don't think many of you will care for how i presented this. no fancy pictures or videos with a conspiracy. no songs about vanilla. no web sites dedicated to vanilla religion. no vanilla ufo's. no vanilla planetary alignments. no vanilla predictions or prophecies. no vanilla guns. no vanilla disasters (earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.). just plain old boring vanilla.

i will be the first to admit this is boring. i will be the first to say to bad. the world needs more vanilla.

vanilla ice cream.

vanilla cake.

vanilla cream.

vanilla icing.

vanilla cookies.

vanilla fudge.

vanilla coffee.

vanilla coke.

vanilla pudding.

vanilla custard.

vanilla bread.

vanilla candy.

i even like vanilla mixed with other flavors.

vanilla and chocolate.

vanilla and orange.

vanilla and lime.

vanilla and cherry.

vanilla and peach.

there are some flavors i do not like mixed with vanilla.

lemon.

pistachio.

strawberry.

coconut.

peanut.

as a matter of fact any nut is out of my flavor likes.

i love vanilla in many ways because it is palatable. unlike certain flavors that require adjustments to the palate.

one of the reasons i decided to become a member was to share some experiences i have had of a personal nature. i have decided at the time being this is not a good idea. so you get vanilla. hard to flame this and attack me over vanilla. again, no expectations. this allows me to be prepared for anything. we shall see.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleEE

Get ready for the posts calling you racist....

J/K...I understand what you are saying. But, this is ATS, a conspiracy site. As with the topics posted here, you'll find people who are very opinionated. You need to learn to put on your personal ignore blinders. You can't change what ATS is, nor should you expect it to change for you. The only thing you can control on ATS...is yourself.

Des

edit on 2-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How to Make Your Own Vanilla Extract

1.Label and date the jar (pint sized mason jar) you’ll be storing your extract in.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice your vanilla beans in half lengthwise.
3. With a butter knife scrape the sticky innards from the pods of the vanilla beans into the jar.
4. Using the sharp knife again cut your beans in half the other way and add them to the jar as well.
5. Fill the jar with the vodka, shake it well
6. Store your jar in a dark cool place for 3 weeks, shake it once or twice a week.

Buying vanilla extract is pretty expensive, but you can also make your own for a lot less money!

Oh, the price of vanilla extract is a conspiracy as well.
edit on 2-1-2013 by johngalt722 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Glad your sticking around i love vanilla too.
prepare for the chocolate trolls
My daughter is a chocolate troll, chocolate cake, ice cream, pudding, you name it, we go at it constantly come birthdays! Hail Vanilla. We will win this round

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think that you're prejudice against chocolate! It's vanilla people like you that are trying to make ATS a chocolate free place. You should be condemned to be tortured for eternity at a "Chocoholic All You Can Eat Buffet"!

edit on 2-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I think that you're prejudice against chocolate! It's vanilla people like you that are trying to make ATS a chocolate free place. You should be condemned to be tortured for eternity at a "Chocoholic All You Can Buffet"!

edit on 2-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

Next, they'll be trying to confiscate our chocolate.....

Des

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

prepare for the chocolate trolls

You and the OP are both vanilla trolls!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I've had our protest shirts made...here's your shirt....

The hats I ordered just arrived...grab one now...

Des

edit on 2-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DIRTYDONKEY

i even like vanilla mixed with other flavors. vanilla and chocolate.

nope. no conspiracy or problem with the chocolate people. now the nuts, that's different. i am sure the nut people will have a problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sooooo chocolate or brown.. is BAD... vanilla or white is GOOD... RAAAACIST!!!! Nah, whitey, I get what youre saying. You want more peaceful niceness?? Be your own change... while we darker folks point and laugh.

On a serious note, yep.. there are those who THRIVE on doom and negativity. They get some ugly brain chem dump due to it.. their form of high and addiction. Then you have love and lighters AKA martyrs. Same thing. Far be it from me to deny a junkie his or her drug of choice.

Then there are those of us who DO .. and those like me who TRY... to be reasonably civil and are pretty good at interpersonal communication, try to have some sort of sense of humor, and try to really be sincere about our positions and not bandwagon it. We are the Rocky Road posters.. some chocolate, some vanilla.. heavy on the marshmallows and NUTS.. all swirled together and served cold.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

i even like vanilla mixed with other flavors. vanilla and chocolate.

strawberry people and nuts have a valid case. chocolate people do not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

maybe what we need is vanilla mind control. or vanilla chemtrails. i like chocolate just fine. and the colors of the rainbow blend just fine. i can definitely do without the nuts and vinegar though. or lemons.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Oh, so you're one of those liberals, believing vanilla and chocolate (adding nuts at that!) can be mixed and will not disrupt the fabric of society! Well, all I have t say about mixers like you is "Thou shalt not worship to masters!"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

you could at least include vanilla. that's discrimination. just keep the nuts.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleEE

you could at least include vanilla. that's discrimination. just keep the nuts.

I had a hat made for the nuts too.....

Des

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by johngalt722

was hoping for a vanilla recipe for extract. can never have to much vanilla. not really expensive though. cheaper than a 6 pack and a lot more satisfying. no one ever died from a vanilla car crash or vanilla overdose.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
But you can't forget chillies

Not only is it a sweet it is also savory

And don't forget it mixes with any other food.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

blinders? not possible. ignore? not possible. control myself? possible most of the time. lip is sore from being bit. you are right though it does come down to me. which is why the vanilla has hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

looks a bit big for your head. did it come in a smaller size?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

don't you mean blenders?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join