It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1.Label and date the jar (pint sized mason jar) you’ll be storing your extract in.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice your vanilla beans in half lengthwise.
3. With a butter knife scrape the sticky innards from the pods of the vanilla beans into the jar.
4. Using the sharp knife again cut your beans in half the other way and add them to the jar as well.
5. Fill the jar with the vodka, shake it well
6. Store your jar in a dark cool place for 3 weeks, shake it once or twice a week.
Originally posted by windword
I think that you're prejudice against chocolate! It's vanilla people like you that are trying to make ATS a chocolate free place. You should be condemned to be tortured for eternity at a "Chocoholic All You Can Buffet"!
edit on 2-1-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)