It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghost & The Darkness: Gothick God the Demon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
God of Darkness

There is a Secret God, a Hidden God, who dwells in a spiralling tower fortress and who has guided and overseen our development from time immemorial--and who has remained concealed but very close to us awaiting the "future" time of re-awakening. The time of the re-awakening is near. Already we have heard the distant claps of thunder which signal the coming storm. The legacy of the Dark Gothick God is one which can guide those chosen by him to a state of development wherein they have attained a permanent (immortal) consciousness which is free to act or not act in the material universe as it desires. This consciousness becomes privy to all manner of secrets of life and death and life in death. The price for this attainment is contained in the cost of attaining it--for one who has been so chosen there can be no rest, no respite from the Quest which is, and remains, the Eternal Work.

In the past ten or fifteen years our western European culture (including all the "colonies" of western European cultures such as those in North America and Australia) have witnessed a revival of an aesthetic "Gothick Kulture." This revival, or reawakening, of the Gothick spirit in many respects follows the characteristics of all the previous revivals.

The mystery of what happened to the lost treasure of Rome (including the "Lost Ark") can be solved through knowledge of Visigothic secret history. But that is a story for another time. Eventually the Goths were militarily defeated by a coalition of the Roman Catholic Church and the king of the Franks, who was the first Germanic king to convert to Roman Catholicism. All others before him, including many Goths, had "converted" to their own brand of esoteric "Gothic Christianity." The final end to overt Gothic rule in Spain came with the Muslim invasion in 711 CE. But their secret traditions lived on.

The most important God of the ancient Goths was their most distant ancestor, which the Gothic histories record as one named Gaut. Old Norse literature provides the key to discovering the a more familiar identity of this God. There we find this name among the many specialized names given to the God Odhinn or Woden (as he was known among the Anglo-Saxons). Odhinn is called the All-Father, and Gaut is at the head of the genealogy of the Gothic kings just as Woden is at the head of the genealogies of all the pre-Norman English kings. This God--or ultimate paeterhuman ancestor--is a wise and dark communicator. He is the master of all forms of mysterious communication by means of signs and symbols. In ancient times a system of such symbols for communication were discovered, and called "Runes." In order to learn these the God hung himself for nine nights on a tree and thereby encountered the realm of Death--and from that spear-tip point which is the interface between life and death he at once comprehended the Runes--the Mysteries of the World.

Even in ancient times, when Wodan was acknowledged as the High-God of the Germanic peoples, he was not a very "popular" God. He hid himself from most, and many were glad of it. Then and even now he dwells in deep darkness and travels to the most forbidden zones of the multiverse in his eternal search for ever increasing knowledge. As with the ancient Goths, Wodan's most essential role is as the All-Father, as the progenitor of a continuous blood-line--and through that blood-line the forger of a permanent link with humanity. The importance of blood as a symbol of what it is that is really going on in a more mysterious way is essential. The mystery and secret of Wodan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults (though this too occurs), or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts (though this happens)--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him. This in and of itself is an awful secret to bear--and once grasped it is a secret which has driven more than one man mad. Runic (Mysterious) information is stored "in the blood" where it lies concealed and dormant until the right stimulus is applied from the outside which signals its activation. In this way, knowledge can seem to have been eradicated, but yet resurface again and again with no apparent, or apparently natural, connection between one manifestation and other subsequent remanifestations. Scientists have more recently discovered the phenomenal platform for this noumenal process in the form of the double helix of the DNA molecule.

I looked to see if this topic had been explored before and it had not! Was wondering what the community made of it?
edit on 2-1-2013 by DeadLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLights

Wasnt this the names of a pair of lions that were attacking villagers as a team back in the late 1800's ? During the time that a railroad was being built there were a pair of lions working in tandem killing and eating the railroad workers. I think there was a movie about it. I remembered the lions as soon as I read the thread title.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Quite interesting

is there any more info?

Never mind missed your link

It's hard to read got a bit of an headache now.
edit on 2-1-2013 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I see you've found "The Book Of Lies".

Disinformation's "wicked warlock" Richard Metzger gathers an unprecedented cabal of modern occultists, magicians, and forward thinkers in this large format Disinformation Guide. Just as Russ Kick's Guides focusing on secrets and lies from the mainstream media, government, and other establishment institutions rethought what a political science book could look like and whom it would appeal to, Book of Lies redefines occult anthologies, packaging and presenting a huge array of magical essays for a pop culture audience.

Ama zon

Interesting book talks about the "Scarlett" The Alchemist Doctor D (Which is an Iron Maiden song) and ofcourse other various occultists who also believe in the 'Mythical" Gothick God.

I'm pretty sure we are discussing A Sumerian god most likely Enki. The fallen demon (Reptillian) otherwise known as Satan.

Good thread I like dark creepy topics.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

It's actually more like ancient secrets of the past. Taking metal plates and engraving them in the night under moonlight and practicing rituals with a sacrificial meal cake made of oats,cinnamon and other various spices. To induce the indoctrination of the spiritual realm to temporarily manifest in the physical.

Ever heard of the Enochian keys?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by marvinthemartian

It's pretty much talking about a ancient wanderer of the stars most likely a soul entity that represents the fabric of creation who possesses the living to become the microcosm of itself.

A relic of a recluse who is always wanting to know more yet already knows enough. Worshiped since the dawn of time as well as hated.

That's what I get out of it anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Manunnaki

I was wondering it's talking about his bloodline connecting mankind to him. Say he exists does he have to breed himself in order for mankind to be in the "grace of god"?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Not if he was Genghis Khan that man did so much breeding that he lives through most orientals on the mainland to this day.

At least that's what we've been told.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

If you want perform the ritual right you actually need a dna sacrifice. I would recommend things like hair out of your hair brush,maybe ejaculatory fluids such as spit. Something of yourself that doesn't include bodily physical harm.

Sending dna into the ether is a beacon for recognition and attention from the ancients.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The best part about it is your still christian at the end of the day. As a matter of fact the pagan roots of Christianity are more favorable then what it's become. Mainly because it's communication between realms and it lets the elders know that you acknowledged them.

For those who say nay I say go read your bible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

"Books can be burned, religious leaders can be killed--but the blood endures."

I just wonder if the rune aspect of the whole "mythology" has anything to do with my thread on runes where I may have uncovered a hidden secret in the language.

Which is something again is not commonly accepted.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Make sure you use 1 egg in your concoction eggs have a lot of symbolism and it helps keep your oats and spices together in a cookie like state. Hence "meal cake".

I generally include my sacrifice in the cake as well. Makes it seem more demonic.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Manunnaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think we've helped the "Noobs" enough don't you think?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes this is about dracula!

new topics

top topics

join