It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS filmed Over Amsterdam 01.01.2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

UFOS filmed Over Amsterdam 01.01.2013

www.youtube.com

Uploaders comment: UFOS over Amsterdam. I saw these already before that evening while walking home. I filmed one on the streets but felt rather silly. About 20 minutes later, while going outside to the balcony of my appartment to smoke .. something.. (well, I am an amsterdammer, so shoot me..) I saw all of the sudden six or seven of these orange spheres appearing out of nothing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I saw this footage while looking at new uploads on Youtube. The video is not too clear but I cant help but noticing these kinds of ufos pop up all over the world.. These orange spheres ones..

Is it some kind of drones or some kind of other intelligence. Anyways, although crappy footage thought it was worth a share..

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't see any UFO in that video...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
All I see is a black sky. Maybe it is my laptop screen?

Do you see these orange orbs op?

ETA
Okay I watched it a third time. Are the lights just barely above the other white lights? I can almost make them out.
edit on 2-1-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hmmm...I wish I knew.
But, if the aliens are reading this?
I'm the little white woman standing near Mt. Etna waving the red flag saying 'TAKE ME'!

Thanks for the post!
peace

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

Me either. I saw some tower lights and building lights but nothing else. Can someone point me to the UFOs in this video as I cant seem to make them out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow this evidence is unbelievable!
Remarkable

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

Just look at in in full screen and you will see it right froim the beginning. You will see two orange lights hovering.. I am waiting for the other uploads the uploader promised.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

I merely placed it for the simple reason that these kinds of orange spheres pop up all over the place and am curious as to what they might be

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ok, i do believe there are UFO's...but c'mon...no more white dots in a black sky!!!!...do not post them, unless they are clear, change direction, and have some type of odd movement to them

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Great share i myself did have the same expierence a year ago, dots that change color in the sky and glow.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: grammar error

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Elq10000

Greets from Zaandam neighbour :p
i wass still tipsy in the club at that time too bad i didn't see it. I did saw a whole fleet high in the sky in Amsterdam in summer 2011!!

Leuk om iemand zo vlakbij op deze site te zien!

Gelukkig nieuwjaar nog!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ach, er zijn meer van ons dan je denkt, hier op ATS. Ik woon zelf in Rotterdam en kom net uit Amsterdam!

Amsterdam is becoming a hotspot for UFO video's, and they are all insignificant to me. Maybe it the stuff we're known to smoke here. There could be more than meets the eye, but sadly: no amateur footage has changed my mind yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
these are the ufos i have seen over anglesey , north wales , the orange glowing orbs , in triangle formation , perfectly spaced out and perfectly cemetric ! they make no sound and give off a slight glow , was an amazing experiance to witness this phenomena and ever since ive kept my eyes fixed to the skys !!!

couldent make out the orbs in your video sorry OP , to hard to distinguish orbs from street lamps ....
Thank you none the less ,

keep your eyes open dude , maybe send more smoke signals from ur balcony ey , u never know .....

Rascal

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Happened to me last year on new years xD.

wasted with a group of mates at a penthouse sweet we stood on the balcony just watching the fireworks, and about an hour later 3 orange "spheres" appeared and started moving around a fair distance away.

these where Chinese lanterns and so is the object in this video.
Those who aren't seeing the "orange sphere" i don't blame you its hard to make out a single candle floating that far away in pitch black =D

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Happend to me to i live in Rotterdam , Netherlands anyway i was with 2 friends in my backyard when we noticed that there was a redish orb in the sky it was very bright so we all thought it was a flare.But the orb begane to move rapidly trough the sky it was going up in a angle not particular straight.Next moment it got smaller and smaller and vanished i do believe till this day that really wasnt from earth origin and my friends agreed.Looks almost similar to your post only mine was red.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

i remember that night. you had it on video somewhere right? it was awsome.
i went home that night and for some reason Dutcheagle felt like walking along for a bit.
we looked up and there it was. one crazy night....

new topics

top topics

join