Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Member.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am a member of a few other Conspiracy sites, but this one is by far the best. Lots of interesting topics, easy to navigate and easy to post and respond. Love it!
A little about me: I dont believe in God or religion. I do come from a deeply religious family and most of my male relatives are pastors/reverends. I know the bible inside out, upside down, backwards and sideways. Which is how I came to my conclusion about religion and God. I wont mock you if you believe different, but I may debate you from time to time on the subject.
I'm not a liberal, conservative, lefty, righty, Republican or Democrat. I believe in the oath I took in the military and the constitution of the United States. Nothing more, nothing less. My views may agree or disagree with your views at times. Just dont label me with a political stamp, please.
Ghosts and the paranormal- I dont know. Never seen one or undeniable proof of one yet. I'll keep an open mind and see what happens. Same with UFOs and Aliens.
I like a good conspiracy. And there are many of them out there. That being said, I dont think everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

Welcome to the ATS Family. Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here....

Des

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you! Hope to enjoy plenty of threads and conversation here!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
welcome to the party, look forward to seeing you around the forums.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

- Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

- real magic would be a miracle to us

- God, Jesus was/is entities of miracles..

miracles + magic / sufficiently advanced tech - dis info = aliens ?

Anyway.. welcome

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS !!

Sounds like you'll have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Hello and welcome!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Welcome, come on in and make yourself at home

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

good luck. want an avatar click on the link in my signature. tell them what you want. they are the friendliest people in ats.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleEE

Cool. Thanks for that. I think I'd like to leave mine blank for now. Too many people can look at a picture and get the wrong idea about someone.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

suit yourself. what wrong idea do you get from mine?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I didnt get any bad impression from yours. My profile pic has always been an upside down American flag to symbolize the state this country has been in for decades. I catch a lot of grief for it, but I refuse to change it and stand behind my beliefs.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks for that. I'll behave myself while I'm here. You have my word. Love the site by the way!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarheadFidelis

I didnt get any bad impression from yours. My profile pic has always been an upside down American flag to symbolize the state this country has been in for decades. I catch a lot of grief for it, but I refuse to change it and stand behind my beliefs.

my point was why would you, not that you did. same could be said for your upside down flag. if that is your choice i'll tell you what others told me in my intro thread. who cares what they think. if that is how you feel own it. be true to yourself. hey maybe they could give you a really cool upside down flag?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You may be right. I see its easy to make enemies around here so one more thing isnt going to hurt! Thanks for taking the time to talk with me. I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, JarheadFidelis.

I don't belong to any religion either.

I saw the movie "Jarhead", so at least I know what a "jarhead" is.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
New here, but wanted to extend a welcome as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi everyone, enjoy reading the forum and finally signed up!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have valuable information on mind control and wish to disperse it through the forum but can not untill i reach 20 posts, hence this post. Thankyou

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join