It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Censored Stories of 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was informed of this web site and caught the headline that I thought had a great collection of the best stories NOT heard this year by the general public. There are twenty five full stories you can read up on featuring the fun and frivolity that did not make the headlines of the controlled media.

1. Signs of an Emerging Police State
2. Oceans in Peril
3. Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Worse than Anticipated
4. FBI Agents Responsible for Majority of Terrorist Plots in the United States

www.projectcensored.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

They keep the real news buried and hit us with a barrage of crap about this singer, that actor, what new car is coming out, etc,etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Kardashiunworthynewstories

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Classic misdirection. Watch what my left hand is doing........and ignore that man behind te curtain.

Well, I know a link that's getting emailed to a lot of folks son....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's another censored story. I don't like censor's.

WARNING GRAPHIC (18+ recommended)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I saw that video a while back. Its shocking. And they said the officer was justified. How is that justified?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Justified means the courts deem it necessary to be able to keep people in line, Not necessary as in would a rational officer do that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not to sound cruel or anything but in combat situations you don't have very much time to think, and the only wrong decision is no decision. Personally, yes I think the cop could have done things differently to achieve a better result, but honestly he did what he thought he had to do.

I have experience in situations like this, USMC infantry, 2 combat tours, and your not thinking about the legality of # when this stuff happens you are thinking of your own safety. Cops aren't faced with a lot of situations like this so they don't have extensive experience to pull from.

It's a sad fact of life that innocent people die, but it is indeed a fact of life. You didnt brief anyone of the circumstances of this, why they were after him, what he was thought to have (like weapons, explosives, whatnot) so it's unfair for you a person who has never had to deal with a situation like this to say how you would react.

The problem with tragedy is it is always tragic.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I could not comment in the post sorry.

I'll try and be civil in my reply, but I do believe, EVEN IF Ernie had a knife, the cop unloaded the whole clip of his gun, about 9 or 10 rounds, maybe more.

Can we say it was a bit excessive?

It was not justified in any way, shape, or form.

That cop should be stripped of his badge, and gun, and black balled.

And what is it with the cop handcuffing him, the guy was dying for crying out loud.

And could you please tell me where in the hell all those cops came from so fast?? Maybe a set-up?

I know alot of cops in my community, and I can assure you that every one of them would be DISGUSTED by this. As a matter of fact, I will show it to them and ask for their replies, and I will relay them here. I don't care if the guy has a rap sheet a mile long, he's still a human being.

The cop looked kinda young, you know about young people. Loose cannons.

Did he not have a Tazer?

what is the world coming to? Glad my local cops aren't like that.

Edit:
Where is the sound at the beginning?
THAT WAS JUSTIFIED?????(went back and read the rest)
OK??? Quick question, if an inmate spits on a corrections officer, that person can get charged with attempted murder, so does the CO have the right to unload a clip in the inmate, cuz in all actuality, the CO's life is threatened, same thing. I'd worry more about AIDS than a damn knife. Sorry done ranting.

edit on 3-1-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join