It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to host hundreds of foreign fighter pilots in largest ever multinational exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hundreds of foreign pilots are scheduled to arrive in Israel for the largest-ever multinational training session to be held in the country, Channel 2 TV reported on Tuesday evening. The air forces would share theoretical information with each other and pilots would practice flying wing-to-wing with each other. The names of countries set to partake in the joint exercise were under wraps.

www.timesofisrael.com...

I guess it's a good idea to have a few test runs before making their way into Iran, but most likely Syria, first.
There's no way Israel, or anyone, will act on Iran without taking care of the mess in Syria.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

You are right dude.
1000's of innocent Christians are being massacerd in Syria everyday

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You are right dude.
1000's of innocent Christians are being massacred in Syria everyday

EDIT:-Sorry for double post ,I am new

edit on 2-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This reminds me of three things:

1. The movie "Independence Day" with the world "coming together" to fight an external threat.
2. Dr Carol Rosins comments about a staged Alien invasion.
3. Project bluebeam.

Israel can address both Syria and Iran without assistance. An exercise of this calibre suggests preparations and contingencies for a much larger scenario.

The names of countries set to partake in the joint exercise were under wraps.
No surprises there.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Quite right... and lets not forget the innocent Jews, Druze' and Muslims that are being slaughtered also.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Just a little of topic, but I cant help the nerd in me....

It is in preparation for an earth defense force. Soon they will use the tactics and experience gained here when and if, scratch that, when aliens invade....

Ok, now that thats out of the system.....Israel has a really good air force. Pilots go there for training all the time. This should not be any different than if ONE country sent some pilots and their air crafts to train under some of the best in the world. They are just going to operate with more than a few countries and with more than a few air craft. The need for a coordinated effort is obvious. Allies should learn to operate alongside each other seamlessly.
edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

Hi cons,
I was talking about Syria.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

I know...as was I

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Israel may be able to handle Syria and Iran alone but that will take too much time, with a little help from friends(nato) and a glorious false flag they can get it done in weeks and have the whole neighborhood up in arms. Just how the PTB want it.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This was planned a while back and has NOTHING to do with an Alien Invasion. Come on Kids think!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
These sorts of excersises go on all the time. The only time anybody seems to notice is when they want to fit into whatever war they are predicting.

top topics

join