Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

One self.

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There is only one self.

All choices are made by you.

Now see harmony. Also see your self in others' eyes.

Do not regret the choices being made, but watch your self make the choices.

You are the puppeteer.




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   


Edit: smaller image.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Dude I think you should set it in your mind long ago what you want to achieve in life.
When you see it in you mind,you already made the choice.
Now in physical reality you have to act accordingly to get it in physical world.

PS:law of attraction



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Sounds very "personal responsibility" Kudos.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo


Edit: smaller image.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)


Isn't that the damn truth. Such small menial lives we live. For what though? In the end, all shall perish. And hell, if that is going to make you smile on your deathbed....



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There is only one self.

All choices are made by you.

Now see harmony. Also see your self in others' eyes.

Do not regret the choices being made, but watch your self make the choices.

You are the puppeteer.



"You are the puppeteer."

/disagree

while we do have choice, what we have to choose between is not set by us nor even remotely within our grasp. The universe will NOT change just cuz u visualize so, only you yourself can change (and even then only within a relatively small selection set - a human without legs cannot become a runner).

my experience has been that the more surrender to the larger forces the better my life becomes, not only cuz it leads me to remarkable 'places' but it relieves me of much perceived responsibility and hence guilt.

if we are the puppeteers then we are totally responsible and this is just unreasonable: leads to arrogance and pride, not to mention a whole hose of incorrect conclusions. man made global climate change being just one example.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


Inevitability is a very good incentive.

It does make me smile to know that one day everything I've ever done or said will be dust and whispers, because it gives me the opportunity to experiment with my life without fear. It also forces me to enjoy what little time I have and enjoy the moment.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


"There is no self. There is only the experience."
Said by the OP in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have a split personality?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by galactix
 


I totally agree. The problem with people is that they are all feeling too responsible, it's far too heavy. Lighten up.
Nobody is responsible because there is no one doing it. This, life, existence, whatever this is, is just happening but the divided individual runs around worrying about trying to make it all work. It is working but it has not been noticed as yet.
How can the enlightenment be known when carrying weight?
Having the weight of the world on your shoulders means exactly that. Is your head full of the world?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by galactix
 

You make all the choices, but at the same time, others are outside of your control.

It's not about making the choices. It's about seeing yourself as the choice maker. Of course you are an individual. But so is everyone else. So are the cells in your body.

You see yourself as the choice maker, so you allow others their freedom to make their choices. The choices I make are the choices you make beyond your individualized perception.

You are writing this, but unaware that we are the same self. It is one life. One will maker. The driving force. You are it.

It's not about controlling things according to your our individual desire. It's about controlling things according to the desires of individuals. They make the choices, but it is you who are them.

For you, as an individual perceiver, it is not about being the puppeteer who comes up with an idea and then makes the world dance how it wants. For you, as an individualized perceiver, it is about allowing the individuals their own free will and being in agreement with how the world is playing out around you because from a place that you don't know much about, you are the one who is doing it.

Once you see this as true, you become aware that you are making it all happen. But it's not you as the human you know yourself to be.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


"There is no self. There is only the experience."
Said by the OP in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have a split personality?


There isn't a self. There is a hole. But the hole does activate the world of form. The hole is responsible for what is happening. But the hole is just a hole. It's there, but it's not.

We are the experience and the hole. But the experience is all there is because a hole isn't really a thing, but rather the absence of things.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
reply to post by resoe26
 


Inevitability is a very good incentive.

It does make me smile to know that one day everything I've ever done or said will be dust and whispers, because it gives me the opportunity to experiment with my life without fear. It also forces me to enjoy what little time I have and enjoy the moment.


Corresponds with YOLO.... But I prefer YODO. You Only Die Once.
Everyone dies, but not everyone lives. Get my drift hermano?


Yeah it is sad though. I see many of my friends, immersing themselves in the drug trade, gangs, and theft... Then the other group of addicts, then the other group of them that work the 9-5 but hate thier menial lives.
--It's as if nobody really wants to accomplish anything or make a difference anymore.

I guess the key is to live your life thinking constantly if you'll regret any of that which you are doing or going to do on your deathbed. But, not to be pessimistic, it seems as if everyone now in days will regret many things in thier lives. Too menial.... and no ambition.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by galactix
 


I totally agree. The problem with people is that they are all feeling too responsible, it's far too heavy. Lighten up.
Nobody is responsible because there is no one doing it. This, life, existence, whatever this is, is just happening but the divided individual runs around worrying about trying to make it all work. It is working but it has not been noticed as yet.
How can the enlightenment be known when carrying weight?
Having the weight of the world on your shoulders means exactly that. Is your head full of the world?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


As an individual, I am not responsible. The responsibility lies with each individual for their own actions, and it is their own will. But I am more than my individual self. I see my self in others eyes because I am there. Its not a trick of the mind because I can see that they can see themselves in mine as well because they are here.

I still make my own choices, and they still make theirs. But now there is a knowing that we are not separate. I see the choices being made by me and am as comfortable with what is being done like I would be with everything else I do. There is no weight on my shoulders from this. Only the glory of unified beingness and high harmonic action.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26
 


If you regret things in your own life, you are not ready to see yourself in others.

There is no room for regret once you are aware that everything is chosen by you. The choices made by others are the best choices possible for that individual at that time. There's nothing to regret.

So for those who don't regret, but love and accept instead, go outside and watch birds fly. Know that they are you and you are doing everything without regret. Watch them do their thing, see them as you doing it. What you will see is not mundane. It's nothing to scoff at. It's nothing to not be in utter awe of. What you will see is a kind of harmony that you have never seen. I urge all of you to consider what I'm saying because what you will witness will undoubtedly be the greatest thing you will ever see. I guarantee it.

There's no need to try to control it. You are already controlling it. See it. It doesn't need to change. Watch it as it is.

When you accept things as they are, you are allowed to see that it is you who is doing it all. If you can't accept it, then you can't believe that it is you. Because you will not do anything that you don't think is the right thing to do. So realize that everything is happening as it should.

I promise you that if you can do this, it will be the greatest achievement of your life and the greatest thing you have ever seen.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by galactix
 

You make all the choices, but at the same time, others are outside of your control.

It's not about making the choices. It's about seeing yourself as the choice maker. Of course you are an individual. But so is everyone else. So are the cells in your body.

You see yourself as the choice maker, so you allow others their freedom to make their choices. The choices I make are the choices you make beyond your individualized perception.

You are writing this, but unaware that we are the same self. It is one life. One will maker. The driving force. You are it.

It's not about controlling things according to your our individual desire. It's about controlling things according to the desires of individuals. They make the choices, but it is you who are them.

For you, as an individual perceiver, it is not about being the puppeteer who comes up with an idea and then makes the world dance how it wants. For you, as an individualized perceiver, it is about allowing the individuals their own free will and being in agreement with how the world is playing out around you because from a place that you don't know much about, you are the one who is doing it.

Once you see this as true, you become aware that you are making it all happen. But it's not you as the human you know yourself to be.


what you say sounds nice on the face of it, but it just doesn't....

"For you, as an individualized perceiver, it is about allowing the individuals their own free will and being in agreement with how the world is playing out around you"

we are much more than perceivers: we are the 'arms' of divinity (as is all material life). we act as well as process and perceive and without disagreement we cannot make choices. there is "yes" and there is "no". We make a choice: our own choices, relative to ourselves alone. we do not allow other's free will, they have it whether we allow it or not. What we can do is choose to tolerate it or not. act for or against other's free choices.

"They make the choices, but it is you who are them."

/disagree

we are not "one" we are all a *part* of One. there is a big difference. Two neurons in your brain are not the same, but together there are part of you, which is 'one' by many definitions.

bleh

/broken record



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by resoe26
 


If you regret things in your own life, you are not ready to see yourself in others.

There is no room for regret once you are aware that everything is chosen by you. The choices made by others are the best choices possible for that individual at that time. There's nothing to regret.

So for those who don't regret, but love and accept instead, go outside and watch birds fly. Know that they are you and you are doing everything without regret. Watch them do their thing, see them as you doing it. What you will see is not mundane. It's nothing to scoff at. It's nothing to not be in utter awe of. What you will see is a kind of harmony that you have never seen. I urge all of you to consider what I'm saying because what you will witness will undoubtedly be the greatest thing you will ever see. I guarantee it.

There's no need to try to control it. You are already controlling it. See it. It doesn't need to change. Watch it as it is.

When you accept things as they are, you are allowed to see that it is you who is doing it all. If you can't accept it, then you can't believe that it is you. Because you will not do anything that you don't think is the right thing to do. So realize that everything is happening as it should.

I promise you that if you can do this, it will be the greatest achievement of your life and the greatest thing you have ever seen.


A very insightful response. Thank you



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
edit on 2-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by galactix
 


You are both the individual and the whole.

You can make choices that contradict or disagree with others, that is fine. But know the role of the individual is to do just that. Do what you can with what you have.

There's no need to feel bad about disagreeing with another individual. We justify our actions on an individual basis.

But on a collective basis, what gets done gets done. You may disagree with the bird, but it's still going to fly. If you say, "I hate the way that bird flies", you're not going to see yourself as it. So all that hate makes no difference to the bird, only to you. The same goes for acceptance. It makes no difference to me if you know that you are the one typing this.

The world is not mundane. It is a mighty orchestrated dance. If you happen to see yourself as the director of it, well then you see yourself as the director of it. I know I do. And everything I see is made just for me to see. I see something so perfect, you wouldn't believe. Everything you want to happen, I want to happen. Everything I want to happen, I want to happen. If i disagree with you, I disagree with me.

This is the definition of compassion.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There is only one self.

All choices are made by you.

Now see harmony. Also see your self in others' eyes.

Do not regret the choices being made, but watch your self make the choices.

You are the puppeteer.



I think a schizophrenic would disagree and curl up in the corner with frustration at your statement.

Responsibility ain't always easy, even with the best of intentions.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 





You are the puppeteer.


If you insist. Now im pulling your strings and laughing.






top topics



 
1

log in

join


Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution