It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think the following is an important article to the topic at hand, therefore I repost it here:

PLEASE ALL READ THIS:

No Newtown conspiracy

Chris Rodia of Norwalk said he has been threatened after it was falsely reported in blogging that he was a possible second suspect in the Newtown shootings. Rodia's car was pulled over by police in Greenwich on the morning of the shootings.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Member DestroyDestroyDestroy was helpful enough to run the image through some filters to reduce noise and sharpen edges making the plate closer to legible. Thanks DestroyDestroyDestroy

Is it 6T1 -Yl5?
6 might be a 4?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

I did some research on Connecticut plates and it seems the current format is 123-ABC.

So when trying to decipher the plates the format should be, first three numbers and the last three letters.

ctpl8s.tripod.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.15q.net

Hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yea, definitely two guns being removed from the trunk by the guys in white in the second video you posted. Nice find, I 've never seen that clip.

I think the blow-up of the liscence plate in the 2nd picture is just too blurry. When I look hard at the original of the car sitting in the lot with the police tape around it, it kinda looks like 872-YEO on the plate, but it's very hard to read, maybe I'm just seeing that cause I'm looking for those numbers and letters?.

The blown up...also looks to me like 872 Y?? the last two are just too blurry to make out at all for sure.

Can anyone clear that image of the plate up any better???

EDIT* Ok I see a better image was posted that I missed, by DestroyDestroy, and I think the 8 just looks like a 6, because of that white line cutting off the top right corner. is that a branch in the foreground or a hair on lense? Anyway, the 2nd and 3rd characters dont even look like numbers. But they have to be, and it looks like YZ if anything, the only numbers I can see those being would be 7 and 2 (if we're folling the 3 numbers then three letters format supposedly on all plated in that state). I dunno I think the image is just too blurry to make any clear sense.

Again though yea at first look at the newer blown up image on the page right before this one, yea it looks nothing like 827-YEO. But taking into account the top right of first number being blocked by something in foreground and the next two look like letters when they should be numbers.....it's not 100% convincing enough imo that it's not the 872-YEO plate. But it is strange.

really wish there was a better image of the plate on the car in the lot. I mean they very well could have pulled a switch.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The circumstances are indeed puzzling.....
With some downright anomalous observations made....
The one comment i have to make is that everyone excludes the shadowy goverment agendas because they cannot get their heads around our goverment killing us to manage us.....
The "goverment could never do such a thing".........this argument is a non starter in light of all the real documented false flags which brought on even major wars lately......
That being said, the search for truth is a mandatory duty , for us all.......
It is a wonder that the right gun count, with serial numbered histories is not available as yet.....
Or even a definate statement.....the longer things remain sealed, the more fertile becomes the ground for speculations and rumour to take roots.....
We all know that the longer the gap, the less clear the facts will be.
Remember they were looking for somebody in a Nuns costume>
How bout a purple van with the back window blown out?
Those computer drives?( i thought they could call up anyones emails and read them from the echelon computers or the "looking glass" intercepts......Who was Adam protecting or what was he destroying the computer for?)
The two suspects behind the school>
The man in the bushes?
The guy face down in front of the firehouse?
The reported four pistols Lanza had been found with?
Which they reported as the murder weapons?
At the same time reporting 223 casings all over the place?
I believe from another thread 178 rounds were fired approximately.......which makes 6 /30 rnd mags
not a heavy load......
There are a lot of these reports that are never cleared up, or even mentioned anymore anywhere here or by LEs
I am sure they will be lost in the flood of false reports......
If there is a cover up. im sure it is already halfways successful.....
edit on 2-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

You forgot about the principle's car with the bullet holes in it, one of which was from the inside out.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
OMG I am so sick of these threads. No offense OP. There was no conspiracy, there was no tie in to the government, nothing but a sick, unhealthy kid, who had no remorse for what he was about to do. He accomplished what he wanted and will be remembered for years and years to come.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone. "I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said. Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings. "I do remember that," he said. "I gave him a verbal warning."

Oh how convenient.....so 20 seconds after 872YEO is said on the radio this cop comes on saying I have run the operator and gives this guys info. Except for one thing......Why do you give all that info over the radio for a warning for a parking violation and how did he list this guy's info if he was supposedly driving his mother's car? Sorry but I do not buy this.........BTW somebody explain to me how you get a parking warning while you are driving? HE WAS PULLED OVER HE WAS NOT PARKED.........This story stinks.............

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Why did he have his brothers id also?

Maybe he used it to but cigarettes and alchohol, or to get into clubs/bars, as his brother was over 21, and he wasn't , iirc? That's one innocent possiblity.

But it may have been an attempt to hide his real identity. I can think of a couple not so innocent reasons he would be carrying his brothers ID. who knows

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
They can't even write an article without contradictions:

- He says he was miles away in Greenwich, getting a warning for illegally parking in a fire zone.
- "I was with my niece driving my mother's sage green Nissan," the 43-year-old Norwalk resident said.
- Greenwich Detective Vincent O'Banner remembers pulling Rodia over in that city around the time of the Newtown shootings.

How do you pull over a parking car?
edit on 3-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
EVERYBODY READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY................

While the school shooting is still an active case, State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said there was only one shooter: Adam Lanza, 20, who took his own life at the scene. "We aren't looking for anybody else -- for any other person," Vance said Wednesday, adding he has never heard of Rodia. The car confiscated at the scene, the black Honda with that license plate, belongs to a relative of Lanza's and not to Rodia, he said.

A judge signed an order stating the info in those warrants was to remain sealed.......this police officer just violated the law by revealing info supposedly in those warrants. If in fact it is a relative's car, like he says, he just got himself in a world of trouble. Somebody call that judge........
edit on 3-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Seriously...The numbers on both of those plates are the exact same. Even blurred you can see that they are the same number.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by foodstamp

Even you said you can't rule out that the government is not involved in this.. but you don't have the evidence you need. I do have the circumstantial evidence for me to believe they are involved. Thats me, the conspiracy theorist.

Ok, All BS aside. I'd love to what that circumstantial evidence is and how or why the governments involved. Not to shoot it down. But like I said, I don't have a lot of info on it.

From what I've heard, it's been bits n' pieces of nothing really. But you sound like perhaps you take it a little more serious than those i've ran into. If you'd like to U2U that'd be fine to me... Drop me a line or something...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
[
I did some research on Connecticut plates and it seems the current format is 123-ABC.

So when trying to decipher the plates the format should be, first three numbers and the last three letters.

ctpl8s.tripod.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.15q.net

Hope that helps!

That does help, enormously. Thank you!
*sinp*
edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

It just hit me. The car is registered to Ryan!! Boom. Why would they go looking for a dead man! Adam didn't have Ryan's ID. He had driven a car to Sandy Hook that was registered to HIS BROTHER. That is it. I would be almost sure of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Easy. They did a warrant search on the driver. Very common when you get pulled over. He wasn't parked, he was parked or stopped in a fire zone. That means he was probably running in and out of somewhere hence the LE confrontation.
edit on 3-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Given the fact that there were bullet holes in cars outside of the school we can draw a few conclusions from that and maybe reconstruct the incident for ourselves based on a little logic.

Lanza fights with his mom late on the evening prior to the incident
Lanza kills her either very early in the morning or shortly after she goes to bed.
He then gears up and fills his car with his supplies.
He takes most of the guns he has ammo for
Drives to the school.
Gains entry either through force or rouse
Shoots up the office then goes to one of the rooms and shoots up the students and teacher
He then begins to leave the school and shoots at teachers or facillty in the parking lot.
He hears approaching police sirens so he goes back into the school knowing he cannot escape.
At that point it would be possible for him to leave his rifle in the trunk of his car.
He goes back into the school possibly shooting at others and then kills himself when he hears or sees officers in the building.

Now just a few things to consider about the guns. The AR-15 and a couple of other guns that use .223 /5.56mm ammo are also available in a pistol configuration. Its the exact same action it just has a shorter barrel and no buttstock. It legally is a pistol and cannot legally be converted to a rifle without proper registration with the ATF under NFA rules. So the police would be correct in reporting that he had 4 pistols but the victims were all killed with .223 rounds if he used one of these AR-15 pistols. As I pointed out however its also possible that he did indeed return to his car planning on leaving but then returned into the school when he realized that was not going to happen.

Someone pointed out a bullet hole in a vehicle that was "inside out" That could be from a round that entered the vehicle through a broken window and then exited the other side of the vehicle. 5.56 despite what you hear from gun grabbing politicians is a weak round but it still has enough velocity to cut through the thin metal and plastic of modern cars.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Dragoon01 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

It has already been determined, at least in my mind, that Rodia's plate number and id was radioed in on an unrelated traffic stop. I don't know why people are still running with that. It could be that they aren't following all of the threads here to which there are many pages of. I must admit that even I as obsessed with this case as I have become have not read everything and learn new things everyday.

That being said, it doesn't mean that there isn't a conspiracy. It just means that there are certain areas that people are exploring are dead ends. I am of the belief that Adam was manipulated and handled. There is a very suspicious person, who I will not name, that is connected to the family. That is all I am going to say. You will have to do your own investigation into that.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

All of those things could be happening concurrently. He is with his niece in his mother's car, he stops illegally for a minute runs in and does an errand, then runs out. Upon which he is confronted by LE for stopping in front of a fire hydrant. The cop radios in the plate, confronts the driver, asks for his ID, runs a warrant check, the guy is clean, he gives him a warning and on goes the day.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No offense to whomever blew that license plate photo up, but you can see it clearer when it isn't blown up and it sure looks like 872-YEO to me. In fact, if you take the first picture of the license plate (on the front of the car) and blow it up full sized, it looks just like the one on the back of the car that was blown up.
edit on 3-1-2013 by tide88 because: added

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

There was rust near one of the bullet holes. How can we explain that away?

check it 0:13
edit on 3-1-2013 by Pilot because: fix link

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Without getting a high resolution picture, we can't be sure of the license plate. The picture have low resolution 628x419.

* May be the license plate is same, (I still think it is different). Somehow the license is matched it to either Nancy or Ryan. May be thats why they first thought it is Ryan. Then again, the MSM knows more about his NJ connection etc from very beginning. That is very suspicious in itself.

*Who takes the fake IDs with them when you go out on a shooting spree, it is almost like a planted evidence(either by culprit himself or accomplice), just like passport flew out of twin towers in tact.

*Is it established the connection to Sandy Hook school in particular? The distance is about 5 miles, are there no schools near by ? Why select a well secured school building? Whats the Sandy Hook connection?

* Do we know how did he enter, looks like the glasses were in tact and was broken only after cops arrived. Did the nun outfit (as reported in some places) somehow helped to get entry permission?

edit on 3-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: clarified first point

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join