It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Sorry people are saying there are two different cars going by the license tag if that is the vehicle he drove and it had two different tags in the front and back then it really isn’t an issue is it.

I am looking for things that point to a conspiracy but I am not trying to make things fit in a conspiracy.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You are right. I just went back and re read the warrants after your post to someone else regarding that we don't know who the Black Honda is registered to but the Silver BMW has been noted as registered to Nancy. The one warrant just describes the car as being at the site of the shooting. I am wondering if LE aren't required to have to include registration information on the Honda because they identified it's locality. And I wonder if they do have to provide that information on the BMW because it is parked in the garage of Nancy and Adam's?? And they need a seperate warrant to execute a search on the vehicle. Just thinking out loud.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
They are sealed or we would have our answers. However, there is always someone that is talking.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Exactly my point..........a quick run of the tags or registration of the black Honda would have surely and instantly told police it was Nancy Lanza's.......and if so would have been listed on the warrant.....

"That disclosure and delivery of the affidavit would seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation by divulging sensitive and confidential information known only to the investigators and any potential suspect(s) and also identify persons who are cooperating with the investigation thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

Think about what that says........Getting the picture yet? Does delivery of the affidavit ring a bell? You can't deliver it to dead people......Nancy and Adam are DEAD. IMO there is or are suspects at large.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am sorry but unless you are a lawyer that deals with affidavits on any sort of bases or you work in the legal system to where you know the procedures to be able to say without a doubt that it does not make sense then I feel like you are stretching things here to make them fit some notion.

Sorry but the other day I read where someone stated on here that because they watch CSI that they know they are doing things wrong and covering up things. I mean really CSI. It is that and many other statements that are similar to that one which have made me lose much faith in the investigative skills of members on here. I am not singling you out or anything I just need want the facts and I do not rely on unsupported theories.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Do you really think the Conn State's Atty would waste the paper that is written on to pursue people if that car IN FACT was the property of the Lanza's? Please.......BTW yes I do understand very well what that warrant means....Read every word of that paragraph.......sometimes they do this just to cover bases and run down leads but they could have easily listed THAT CAR as owned by the Lanza's........AND THEY DIDN'T.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I tried to brighten this up a bit in Photoshop. The shape definitely appears to be an umbrella. Look at 2:36 in this video:

www.youtube.com...

Looks like an AR to me.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Do you really think the Conn State's Atty would waste the paper that is written on to pursue people if that car IN FACT was the property of the Lanza's?

I do not know because I am not a legal expert in any way but I have dealt with bureaucracy in many forms so my guess would be they wouldn’t have a problem with wasting paper.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't know why you come off so rough sometimes. Maybe it is just the way you write things and you don't mean to act jerky.

Anyway, I have found sample search warrants, not for Connecticut mind you, but samples nonetheless. In the pdf you will find a warrant for a residence and an automobile. The automobile lists only the tag number not the registration information.

Warrants typically have listed what they are actually searching for and states probable cause as to why the warrant should be executed.

IMO if the warrant was unsealed anyone would have access to it and know what the cops are looking for specifically. If there is something that has been discovered during the initial course of the investigation and they are seeking specific items they may not want to have that information public as to not alert other suspects in the case. Which I believe you and I are in agreement that there are/is other(s) involved. They could have been tipped off by Ryan, for example, for them to pay attention to contact with a certain individual(s). Or any one of a number of clues to follow-up on. This kind of statement by a witness gives the officer probable cause to search for and collect a specific piece of evidence.
sample search warrant
Dealing with warrants

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If you look at the two cars they are not the same. One is like a 2011 model the other is a 2005. Within that years span. I am not such a honda guy anymore. iBut those are two different year civics in the those two pics. The one on the flatbed is the newer one. which seeing that on a flat bed is weird site to see. Just my 2 pennys.

If this was mentioned before please disregard. I didn't look at the rest of the posts and I am not gonna go back now.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Ok well I guess I have a better understanding of legal documents than others......I am not at liberty to explain why...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

And how do you know it was none of those? Not saying it was but how about denying ignorance. No UFO;s we can agree on but you write him off as a nut. Why? What did you read or what are you privy too?

I see someone who was extremely calculated and pulled off the murder of 27 people. Very Clean actually.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

So you are saying the black Honda on the flatbed and the Honda being searched are different years? Because the wheel rims certainly look the same. But I am no authority on Civics by any means.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That is a fascinating observation....could you explain how it ended up on the warrant? Same plate ....same car....By all means feel free to explain that.......

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

you are so busy being rude and defensive, you aren't even paying attention to who you are responding to. There really is no reason to act like that when everyone is just trying to figure things out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by foodstamp

And how do you know it was none of those? Not saying it was but how about denying ignorance. No UFO;s we can agree on but you write him off as a nut. Why? What did you read or what are you privy too?

I see someone who was extremely calculated and pulled off the murder of 27 people. Very Clean actually.

Yes, My post was in response to someone saying they don't have all the information but were privy as to who did it and why. Nothing more...

You and I will NEVER really know who or why 100% However, If your asking me why i've concluded it's not government planned it's because there's no evidence to prove it. I really don't see any information to even 'suggest' it. But I'm not the most educated when it comes to this tragedy. I've given up trying to get the story right after the last 3 mass shootings.

I do know this. I was really disheartened to see people make outrageous claims about the Colorado shooting. I did follow that from begining to end for three days. I've seen that get twisted into a government sponsored terrorist event too and I have seen NO evidence suggesting that. And I consider myself knowledgable about that incident. When I seen people I admire like Alex Jones say over and over for two days, "My guts tells me it's a false flag" I had an epiphany that he and others like him IMMEDIATLEY suspect government involvement and THEN do research to come to that conclusion. That is the EXACT opposite of critical thinking. So, Anyway,m i'm ranting... What I'm trying to say is there no evidence to support government involvement.

Inaccurate information about guns found or cars that aren't the shooters are just bad reporting. It happens ALL the time. It does not suggest government involvement or cover up.

It's not impossible that the government is covering up a manchurian candidate or the like. It's just extremely unlikely.. And there's no evidence to support that theory or anything like it.

Techinically, Aliens could've done it..
Why are you so quick to dismiss that claim?

edit on 1/2/1313 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The warrants are sealed but it says, 2010 Honda Civic 872YEO based on CT registration. The BMW is a 2009 regsitered to 593XGR

Those are the two vehicles. The one that was in front of the school and the one one flatbed are the same vehicle. It is a 2010 Civic.

civic

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Actually there are not 2 there are 5 search warrants.

www.scribd.com...

Every time it says ORDER at the top is a different warrant.

Then that is NOT Lanza's black honda shown in the photo taken from the woods in front of the school.
Who did it belong to?
Could there be another suspect at large?
Does anyone know what year model this car is?

edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added picture

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I always identified Adam's car as the one illegally parked in front of the school. Which Honda are you speaking of. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I have another question. I remember seeing a black Honda but it had a sun/moon roof. This one clearly is a hard top. Shoot, I wish I could remember where i saw that picture now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join