It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202.... emerging survival stories.

Yeah, where are the interviews of the two surviving wounded victims? Where is the interview of the hero janitor? I can only conclude they have been warned to keep their mouths shut because what they saw conflicts with the official version of events.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Well I'm sure the media is just being respectful and sensitive to the fragile, post-trauma emotional state of the folks you mentioned... Oh yeah, I forgot, the respectful, sensitive media was shoving microphones in the face of every parent and child who was leaving the firehouse after being reunited and acting like vultures as they hounded them for details of their classmates senseless, untimely demise.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by NickDC202.... emerging survival stories.

Yeah, where are the interviews of the two surviving wounded victims? Where is the interview of the hero janitor? I can only conclude they have been warned to keep their mouths shut because what they saw conflicts with the official version of events.

Here's the list of witnesses who have not made any statements:
Woman injured in foot from Room1 (never identified - possibly taken to Griffin hospital, Derby, CT )

Woman injured in leg and arm from Room 9 (Natalie Hammond - taken to Danbury Hospital)

School Janitor - Rick Thorne (wiki) or Kevin Anzellotti depending on who you trust. Reportedly ran through halls checking to make sure doors were locked and possibly engaging gunman in conversation.

Chris Manfredonia who was arrested and told why he was there but does not describe shooting at all.

Off-duty officer from another town who was arrested in the woods (camo pants guy - name unknown)

Unknown woman who was at the school entrance when Barbara Sibley arrived.

That's a total of 6 adults who all may have crucial information to add, 2 of whom identities are unknown.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It is very peculiar how Vance appears to be backing himself into a corner. I doubt he even knows.......I do agree about the shotgun being at least partially used. I am working on another write up as I listened again to the radio stuff last night and discovered some very interesting things. I will get to that later.....in response to your theory:

1) Are you sure that glass was bullet proof ?

2) I would use caution speculating in public about the first half of what you stated in number 2.

3) What did witnesses hear? Stories vary.....

4) I have concluded a number of things after hearing that said on the radio. Although we hear suspect down on the radio before he talks about the weapons there are other issues to consider. The timeline of the radio statements is key. He makes that statement at approx. 9:55:35 which is nearly 20 minutes after the first 911 call and almost 10 minutes after entering the school. He had time to talk to the gunshot survivor and get a description of what happened and to observe the scene of which he immediately saw the 2 bodies in the hall shortly after entering. From what I can tell all the shooting was done in 3-4 minutes and police were on scene chasing people at 9:39:30. After he made the weapons statement there was alot of encrypted traffic as he was no doubt explaining the scene. He then concludes with "that's all we know at this time" then 20 seconds later we hear "end the life of Adam". I wonder if suspect down meant Adam was shot but alive and he may have told the officer it wasn't him and the shooter ran possibly ditching the gun in the trunk.

5)Re: Dr. Carver......most fail to remember he chose his words carefully. He stated he only performed 7 autopsies. He said the primary weapon was the long rifle. He did however describe the ammo wounds as AR-15 ammo but he did not do the other 19 autopsies.

I would like an explanation why he says to look for a shotgun.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

How could a Saiga kill so many?
20 round magazines.
It's far easier to hit a target with a shotgun than it is with a rifle.
I don't think I'll go any further in to details than that.
Saiga is the only shotgun to my knowledge that uses clips like a rifle.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

There was also a delivery driver present who works for the school district. I have to go find the article if you want his name.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
From what I can tell all the shooting was done in 3-4 minutes..

Or it might have gone on for a far longer period of time:

www.youtube.com...
Earwitness Shari Burton says shooting went on for 20-25 minutes

This also jives with the report that it took police 20 minutes to get to the scene after the first 911 call, and the theory that the gunman shot himself as soon as the cops arrived. And it might have taken that long to shoot off 'hundreds' of rounds, according to other sources.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Right I forgot that part......the first police radio was at 9:36 so the shooting started shortly before this as they had a person in the school call shortly after he/she/they entered.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Thanks! I appreciate the knowledge!

Given what you said about the Saiga:
Why do you think that no one in the outraged masses (those who believe that the proposed firearms restrictions will solve everything) is going after the Saiga-12?
Why was Vance or whomever wrote that press release purposely misleading by identifying the Saiga-12 as a Canta-12?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Right I forgot that part......the first police radio was at 9:36 so the shooting started shortly before this as they had a person in the school call shortly after he/she/they entered.

Am I the only one who still has trouble accepting the CT State Police explanations for the "interesting" statements/identifications throughout the raw audio of police radio?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Take a look at 0:59 seconds in this video. There looks to definitely be two objects in the trunk but are they both guns? Take a look for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That definitey could be a weapon upside down, but I also think this is the same man who closes the trunk of the car. I'm just wondering if he could do both with the same hand!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
what ever happened to the person the police chased down and arrested in the wooded area next to the school? why was he running?

also a boy leaving the school said he saw the police arresting a person by the out buildings of the school, right near the door he was wallking out of.

what were the 2 people doing there?

and initial reports said the AR15 was removed from the car!

and a recent report stated the AR15 belonged to a neighbor.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Dekard1138

Where are the links to this info?

The man in the woods.......Let me clear up some confusion.......
There is radio traffic that said police were chasing someone on foot. Most think this is the same as the police running into the woods WRONG.......the radio clearly states he is near Crestwood which is the street on the south side of the school. I think this is the teenager we see in some interviews saying he ran to the school when he heard the shots as his sister is there. The man who was in the woods the police say is some off duty SWAT. There is also 2 people that were detained by the dumpsters next to the woods that were explained on the radio as parents. Then there is Chris Manfredonia who was also detained as he was there to bake cookies with his child. There may have been more detained but these above should not be confused with each other as they have been for weeks.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dekard1138

I cover that in a different thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Short version the man in the sweater between the police is Chris Manfredonia.
Given the description given of black jacket and camo pants we can exclude him as the "man in the woods".
It was purportedly an off-duty tactical officer from another town who remains unnamed.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Can you remember where you found the scanner recording of Manfredonia's name? I can't find it on either of the scanner recordings. I know I've heard his name being read out from a cop or something but I can't remember where I first heard this.

I'm beginning to think the whole Manfredonia thing is just complete misdirection or outright fabrication. There was only one article that had him in the area and that was from the LA Times. If he indeed was there, then it would have been betwen 9:30 and 10 am. The helicopter footage is from much later and shows someone else being chased.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stickywicket

His name never comes over the radio.
His presence was reported by the media. that's all I know.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey y'all. I tried to start a thread on this but a mod told me ATS isn't allowing any new Sandy Hook threads and that I should post on one of the existing ones. This is one of the few I could find that wasn't either total garbage or already shut down. Man they're really trying their best to suppress discussion of this topic, eh?

Anyway, here's what I wanted to share. Woman on scene early says all four doors of Lanza's car were hanging open when she got there (before police arrived) and there were multiple "sweatshirts" strewn about the car. Seems kind of strange to me, especially considering the unidentified "man running from cops into the woods" that was mentioned earlier on this page. I can see a potential connection there. Anyone else?

Here's the interview:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I read most of this thread and wanted to reply to those who have any question about the picture of the honda parked in front of the school.

The link is Times Union and photographer is Will Waldron (you can search the web site for his photo) or link here:
www.timesunion.com...

So after looking at that fuzzy plate, I found a 5x higher res from this link here:
ww2.hdnux.com...

The plate clearly reads the same as the Honda on the flatbed truck being towed away!

A lot of speculation and misinformation can lead to much confusion, but I always say go to the source!
- S8C
edit on 19-3-2013 by santa8claws because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by santa8claws

Thank you for clarifying that. The images I was using were not hi-res and while it looked close it didn't look to be the same as what was on the car being towed. I now know this wasn't true. Greatly appreciated!

We still have the issue of multiple guns being removed and it will be interesting to see what the final police report which is due soon (thanksgiving) has to say about the matter.

Again my thanks to everyone who have worked on researching the events of Sandy Hook.
Your dedication to finding the truth is a testament to your character.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join