It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysticalsea

That leads credibility to the theory that it was a drill. I also like ATA's current gun tally. When trying to count the guns, there are more than what a 20 year old kid could carry EFFECTIVELY.

The gun tally is a smoking gun. A 20 year old kid simply couldn't that many munitions, unless he was trained. You can join the Marines at 18, and go to boot camp, and by 20, if you took special training, you may be able to handle that many munitions. Lanza had no military training. (So far, save they change the story again.)

On top of that, we are tallying all the supposed rounds fired. Ammo is heavy, (especially with multiple high capacity clips) and needs organized as ordinance in order of deployment. A kid playing video games, at 20, doesn't know how to organize rounds. That comes only from hands on training in a military environment.

The reports state two hand guns and one rifle next to Lanza. A high capacity clip is 30 rounds, right? Did he have the 2 hand guns tucked in his belt, and the three 30 round clips for his rifle? That's a full belt. Especially for a non-military trained kid.

Is there any evidence of any military training from any of his relatives that he could've learned those skills from? I'm sorry, but playing video games does not make you capable of doing it in real life. There's weight, dexterity, and fluency involved. You have to KNOW what you are doing to jack over a hundred rounds into anything. That's three quick reloads.

That's leaving out the two pistols. 9 shot clips. That's 18 shots. Did he reload those, or just shoot 17, and save one for himself? Did he count the rounds he was shooting? How many rounds were found left in the pistols? Did he use the handguns on the adults, (coroner's report for the adults?), and the rifle on the kids? With six adults dead, what is the autopsy result on them?

Dang, I have too many questions. Let's not forget them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks. I don't know if you've seen my other thread where I break down the weapons in a different way - www.abovetopsecret.com...

If handguns only had been used he would have been required change clips something on the order of 20 times! I have my doubts about that.

Thing is they said that Lanza's mother only owned 1 Bushmaster rifle and 2 pistols along with an Enfield rifle and a Marlin .22. Adam Lanza didn't buy any - they denied him, where did they come from?
edit on 14-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I am subscribed to that thread, and have followed it since it's inception. I lurk more than commenting. In fact, I am subscribed to all the current SH threads that haven't been closed. I've read all of it.

I stood back, and I'm starting to see sound evidence presented, not an OS, but reputable correlations, thanks to you.

People unfamiliar with weapons don't realize how much bulk that all is. Not only is it bulky, you have to be proficient in firing weapons to reload that quickly. A 20 year old, unless they produce evidence of hours he spent on a firing range, or hours spent in the country wasting rounds (yeah rednecks), will not have the coordination nor wherewithal to plan that out, buy the rounds (receipts, yet, anyone? Mom's CC, or cash? Lanza had a job? Lanza spent his paycheck on ammo?), and load up to complete that mission, UNLESS he had help from a 2nd or 3rd party. Mom may have had the guns, but did she stock that much ammo?

I'm thinking strictly logistics here. The rounds were bought somewhere, and by someone. Where are the ballistic reports, as well?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I just read on ATA's other thread that you had already posted the Newtown Bee article that mentions the out of town, off duty tactical officer in the woods. Good job on that and for getting out the audio recordings on the site I linked to earlier.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysticalsea

Thanks....I think the recordings placed together with the witnesses and video contradict the "official" story at this point. We need to get a list going of the glaring inconsistencies and a list of questions to be answered like who exactly was that cop in the woods and actually go interview them. Have the police explain how someone like Lanza could really have pulled this off alone, cause IMO he wasn't. The weapons are a HUGE red flag as they don't add up to the "legally purchased by Nancy Lanza" spoon fed narrative they want you to quickly believe and never question again.

reply to post by Druid42

I agree with your assessment......we had touched on that before but that explains it much better.....good point on the amount of ammo........did Nancy really have that much ammo laying around and that many clips?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here is the round that probably came out of the shotgun. It is cheap and easy to come by.

www.basspro.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Here is the round that probably came out of the shotgun. It is cheap and easy to come by.

www.basspro.com...

How do you know that's the shell?
Do you have a source, please?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Did you even look at it? I go to the gun store very often and that is probably the shell that was ejected judging by the casing. There are not very many brass coated shells and that one is cheap which makes it one that many preppers stock up on. Including myself.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
reply to post by GrantedBail

I still have doubts, here is why.

* I am still thinking Adam and Nacy are still the victims. Since he is living with his mom, mom should have known if he is accumulating all these ammunitions for the guns.(Unless she stockpiled them). Even then, my doubt is that someone who knew this information used this info wisely.

* His death suspicious too, why did he stop? he had several other weapons at his disposal if one is jammed. The murder suicide is a convenient name for a scapegoat.

What was Nancy and Adam's realtionship with the father (and to with Ryan)?

Could there have been some active conflict going on?

Could it have involved Nancy's alleged trip out of town just days before?

Could Adam have been keeping investigative files or information on his computer in regards to this conflict?

I wonder just what types of powerful people the Mr. Lanza rubs elbows with and what their agendas are.

Just a few random thoughts.

I too think it is very possible Adam and his mom were victms and Adam in actualiity may never have shot anyone.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
What was ... Adam's relationship ...to Ryan?

The media would like to have us believe that Ryan and Adam were basically estranged, but they do seem to have had a closer relationship than is let on:

First remember the discovery on Ryan's ID on Adam's body. This implies close contact at some recent time in the past.

www.courant.com...
State police sources told The Courant that Lanza had his brother Ryan Lanza’s identification, which initially led to confusion about his identity, police said.

And then there were the reports that said that BOTH brothers were at the scene:

www.foxnews.com...
...witnesses said a handcuffed man, dressed in camouflage was led out of a nearby woods by officers who reported to the shooting. The individual is Lanza’s younger brother, according to the Associated Press.

blog.al.com...
2:15 p.m. CST -- The Associated Press reports: A law enforcement official says the suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza and that his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter.

Sunday Mirror (London, England)
Mother-of-one Kathryn Urso said her son described Lanza as a Goth who was very thin and "remote". She said: "He wore black clothing and his face was white. He and his brother hung around with a weird little gang."

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Another former school friend, Jamie Crespo, 19, said: ‘He(Adam) used to hang with the freaks, guys who dressed in trench coats.’

online.wsj.com...
dated 12-17-12
To help Mr. Lanza become more socially adept, school officials directed him to a "tech club," a broadcast class that filmed school events ...his older brother, Ryan, had done well in the same group.

And there was this comment by a poster who claimed to have seen Ryan Lanza's Facebook page before they took it down. It doesn't sound like he was entirely divorced from his brother's way of life:

www.slate.com...
What they found played into all of the stereotypes. Ryan Lanza is a loner. He wears a trenchcoat. He plays violent video games. He listens to heavy metal. He’s depressed. He got jilted by a girl. His Twitter handle contained a curse word. He has a misogynist streak—three days ago he tweeted, “amber’s a bitch slut.” He was deeply depressed, tweeting recently, “I would actually love if the world ended in 2 weeks.” Perhaps most chillingly, on the morning of the shooting, he tweeted, “game day fellas.”

Though of skeptics might suggest this was a hoax site or perhaps belonged to a totally different Ryan Lanza.

Also this:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
--Pia Conte, 47, who lives in the neighborhood and has two sons in their 20s, said Lanza and his girlfriend kept to themselves.

Adam Lanza had a girlfriend? Now that would be interesting, as he is being painted as such a loner.

/

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, it is strange, either the parent's who are asking questions are being ignored by the media, or something else is going on. After 9/11 the "family steering commission" had to pretty much take the government to court in order to get them to investigate 9/11, initially they were claiming it was a closed and shut case. All in all, the government spent more money on Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct investigation then 9/11... Just goes to show you what the priority's of the U.S. government are...

So much of this does not add up to me, the more they spin their "official story", the more holes I see. I could go into detail, but I am sure everyone here can see all the flaws in their story for themselves. Personally, I long for the day our judicial system actually does what it was designed to do. The bloated military expenditure, and the constant state of ignorant bliss that most people live in, makes it seem like we live in more of an Orwellian nightmare day-by-day. Justice has become a phrase associated too commonly with injustice, and the double speak doesn't end there. It pervades all of society, right is wrong, wrong is right...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Nice links, but honestly, I guess I got maybe a different perspective when I read your linked quotes. I was wondering more if Adam and his brother had maybe become estranged. And maybe Adam (and his mother) estranged also from his father. (doesn't mean they didn't see each other at all though) Is it possible (likely?) Adam could have been doing some research into his father (or associated business dealings?) etc., all the info may have been on his hard drive, could someone very powerful have wiped his last 3 years of history off of the net, and tried to destroy the hard drive as well to cover this , maybe in exchange of a BIG favor? Was Nancy's alledged trip to Bretton Woods? only days? before related? Not pointing any fingers, just feeling there is something to this in some way, but maybe not exactly the way I've outlined it. But maybe close?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks

So much of this does not add up to me, the more they spin their "official story", the more holes I see. I could go into detail, but I am sure everyone here can see all the flaws in their story for themselves.

Actually I have to disagree on that point - very few people know any hard "facts" about Sandy Hook, we only know what has been told us by the media and police. It's the dearth of facts that is making people look everywhere else to find pieces of the puzzle.

People "feel" something isn't right about the story but are unable to articulate why. People are the easiest things to research on the web, everyone (nearly) has a digital presence so they make easier targets to create conspiracy theories about.

None of us have seen the bodies or their disposition, spent casings, pictures of the actual weapons, pictures of the inside of the school, etc. etc. They haven't given us any hard evidence, nothing physical, not so much as a current picture of the accused killer.

Eyewitnesses? One was shot in the foot, another the leg and arm and they're not talking. The children should be left alone and only allowed to speak of their own volition and need. So basically we have no eyewitnesses either - oops, I correct myself. The school nurse Sally Cox saw his feet in one interview and in the other the reported claimed she looked in to the killers eyes and knew the family of the killer. So there you go......that's "proof", right?
Any real investigation by anyone outside the police can only be done by matching details from all the disparate elements: eyewitnesses, police narrative of events, radio transmissions and photo and video evidence. A long slow process of comparative analysis, deduction and testing hypotheses.

the double speak doesn't end there. It pervades all of society, right is wrong, wrong is right...

I fear for my country as I've never seen us so divided in such a multiplicity of ways. Our mistake is to fear each other more than we do anyone else. We are our own worst enemies in many ways particularly if we allow fear to mold our choices, thoughts and beliefs. I have a sinking feeling we're going to have to fall far before we take meaningful action as citizens to guide the nation we would wish for ourselves and our children.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was on a gun forum earlier asking about the first weapon being cleared to try to determine what type of rifle it is. So far it appears to be some sort of semi-auto shotgun as it is being cleared using the bolt handle. HOWEVER, after looking at the videos a few more times I noticed something else we haven't seen before. If you watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

At 1:40 he is holding rifle 1 a bolt handle weapon he cleared.
At 2:15 he is clearing rifle 2 a charging handle type rifle which he looks to be pulling back 2 times.
Notice he uses the left hand instead of the right. This is for sure more evidence of the 2nd rifle and dare I say is this the AR-15?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi all, this is my post from today. I am cross-posting it here because it is more on-topic in this thread.

Originally posted by heyitsok
I know a little something about firearms. And something has been bothering me since I first saw the video of the long gun being taken from the trunk of the car.

I understand it could be an AR-15. There are accessory kits available which will allow an AR to be charged from the side rather than the stock rear charging handle. So it is possible. BUT, the cartridge which is ejected from the weapon in question looks far too large to be a .223/5.56 round. Maybe possibly .308/7.62 round, that would be a closer match in size to the cartridge seen on the video, and there are certainly ARs which are chambered for that round.

It could also be a shotgun. There are certainly shotguns which look similar to the blurry (even in 1080HD) weapon taken from the car. And the size of the cartridge is closer to a shotgun shell than to an AR caliber. From the length of the shell, if it is a shotgun shell, I would guess it is a .410 gauge.

What has been bothering me though, is when I first saw the weapon, my first estimation of what it was was neither of the above possibilities. Not an AR, not a shotgun... I actually thought it was this:

Behold, the Dragunov rifle.

I have been waiting for someone on one of these scores of threads about the trunk weapon, to bring up the Dragunov rifle. But nobody has. So am I crazy? Am I the only one who sees the possibility?

It gets even more interesting when you start to speculate about a true, military *sniper rifle* being found at the scene...

Please share your thoughts with me.

SMOKINGGUN2012 and I are considering other possibilities.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

As you said earlier that stock does look similar but I think the holes in the rear which look identical in shape are not in size.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My bud whos an avid collector, and class 3 holder does say in the video it looks like a Siaga shotgun.

Bill

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks. I don't know if you've seen my other thread where I break down the weapons in a different way - www.abovetopsecret.com...

If handguns only had been used he would have been required change clips something on the order of 20 times! I have my doubts about that.

Thing is they said that Lanza's mother only owned 1 Bushmaster rifle and 2 pistols along with an Enfield rifle and a Marlin .22. Adam Lanza didn't buy any - they denied him, where did they come from?
edit on 14-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

She could have got a gun on the sly from someone. Guns would float around even in a very regulated state.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Or on any street corner in springfield

Bill

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

She could have except for the fact that the police have said "all her guns were legally registered" ......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join