It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

NO, I am saying I think the officer saw gun shells that would look like a long rifle was used and a shot gun.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Have any opinion about the end the life of Adam comment on the Newtown radio recording?

It sounds like a ghost hunter recording where it doesn't really sound like anything at all until someone suggests what it sounds like then it does, so I'm not sure how to take it, but the LT sounded very calm, and in most cases I would think the cops would storm the place right at the start.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Have any opinion about the end the life of Adam comment on the Newtown radio recording?

It sounds like a ghost hunter recording where it doesn't really sound like anything at all until someone suggests what it sounds like then it does, so I'm not sure how to take it, but the LT sounded very calm, and in most cases I would think the cops would storm the place right at the start.

See this video www.youtube.com... at 7:00 for a possible explanation of the "end the life of Adam". IMHO the full 8 min video is worth viewing.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Have you considered that maybe the Police know more than they are letting out? More than the Media is saying in their programmed show? The Media has pre-loaded scripts they play to push an anti-gun agenda. The Police are not anti-gun. The Police are working to figure out what happened. The Media is working to convince you to give up your gun. Two sides. Two different teams.

Consider that Obama and his Leftist followers are on the same team as the Leftist Media.

The Police are not on that team. They are on the home team.

When the Police find out who really did it, they will most likely cover it up in order to defuse the situation. Sort of like the JFK coverup defused the situation all those years ago. The home team doesn't want the fans rioting against the visitors even if the visitors are at fault.

When the people playing on the home team need to step in and take care of business they will.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I simply have a question for you all, but why would anybody cover this stuff up? what purpose would that be if the killer killed themselves?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Having got involved in some of the other threads with outlandish theories and those claiming there is no conspiracy, my opinion has been from the beginning that something just does not seem right here and I said from the beginning that the facts will be debated for a long, long time.

Whether or not there is a cover up, again in my opinion, will always be left open to speculation because from the start of the horrible event that took place here, things simply do not seem to add up, early (claimed) facts of the case seem to change to align with later found facts. I admit I have not followed the story lately, it seems to be to crazy to follow maybe purposely so, maybe not.

Putting all the information, disinformation, facts, videos, bad reports, crazy and well thought out conspiracies aside, to answer your question of what I believe would be the "reason" IF there is something more to this than what we are being led to believe really happened would be fear ... simply to make us fear.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

That would not be correct as they are on 2 different recordings and totally unrelated.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

You're right, the 2 recordings only show that R*d*a is out of the game, the "end the life of Adam" is still not explained by that.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Sorry, I missed this response before.

09:56AM – Recording at 12:36: “Be advised, we have multiple weapons. Including one rifle and a shotgun” (3)

See 12:36 of recording 3 at
Police Recordings: Timeline Sandy Hook Elementary Shootings at Insanemedia

I don't know how the officer determined what guns were involved, whether they found casings or bigger guns in the school. This was quite early in the investigation though. If they found both shotgun and rifle in the school, that raises the question of whether the video of a long gun (or multiple long guns) found in the trunk that night depicts the discovery of additional weapons.

The above link has four separate recordings from police feeds that day as well as a breakdown of important content.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysticalsea

I know about those as I am the one who created them and gave them to her......
Yes it is very interesting that they said 3 guns were found by the shooter and 1 in the trunk which really look like 2 now, yet the police say all were legally registered to Nancy. I think he says be advised he should have(meaning the shooter) multiple weapons including long rifle and shotguns. I think he saw casings.....and yes it is very important to point out at no time has the police ever stated a shotgun was used yet one of the first police on scene stated it appears a shotgun was used. Hmmmm.........

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysticalsea

Sorry, I missed this response before.

09:56AM – Recording at 12:36: “Be advised, we have multiple weapons. Including one rifle and a shotgun” (3)

I don't know how the officer determined what guns were involved, whether they found casings or bigger guns in the school. This was quite early in the investigation though. If they found both shotgun and rifle in the school, that raises the question of whether the video of a long gun (or multiple long guns) found in the trunk that night depicts the discovery of additional weapons.

So let's try to count the guns here shall we? We have 4 handguns found with Lanza according to ABC. We have the “Be advised, we have multiple weapons. Including one rifle and a shotgun” warning meaning they either saw the weapons or the shell casings - Total: 4 hand guns, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun - so far.
Later they show police removing 2 guns (1 definitely being a shotgun) from the trunk of Lanza's car. Either these are all separate weapons or Lanza somehow returned to his car and placed them back in the trunk (apparently after firing BOTH). No shotgun was claimed to have been fired or even seen outside the car except by this one radio report, right?
Later reports placed 2 handguns and 1 rifle with Lanza inside the school, meaning there must have been a 2nd rifle in the trunk. Either way we now have a minimum of 2 handguns, 2 rifles and a shotgun or a maximum of 4 handguns, 2 rifles and 1 shotgun.
These are more guns than Nancy Lanza owned at any rate. Where did they come from and why would anyone carry such a redundant amount of armament?

But wait! We're not done gun counting yet. Here's one more for the pile - screenshot taken from helicopter video showing man arrested in woods.

The officer at the top you can watch as he enters screen from right, kneels down near suspect and walks away bearing a long firearm of some sort.

Final count? 2 perhaps 4 handguns, either 2 rifles and 2 shotguns or 3 rifles and 1 shotgun - far more than what Nancy Lanza owned or any one person would or could possibly use.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is my 1st post here and I've never been a conspiracy person, but there are just things about the scene at SH.
I'm not denying the event in any way, but just have a few questions.

The car Adam used...
The overhead view (helicopter) shows police removing a firearm is stated as being a black Honda--it does appear to be black.
The car on the roll-back trailer being taken away is obviously a blue Honda and is claimed to have another individuals plates on it.
Can anyone clear this up?
The black Honda was black in the video, so what's with the blue Honda?
Any facts on the blue Honda's plates? Do the plates belong to that Christopher guy?

This and a lack of surveillance video from the front door kinda bugs me.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PigFish

Both of the Honda's were black and yes they are the same vehicle.

See this post HERE>

As for no front door video. Even if there is video, why would they release it before the investigation is over?

What legitimate purpose would that serve?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

As for no front door video. Even if there is video, why would they release it before the investigation is over?

Why did they release the Columbine surveillance video just days after the attack? According to officials it was only Adam responsible for the shooting, so if there is nobody to prosecute why would they need to finish an investigation before releasing the video? Why wouldn't the authorities want to dismiss all of the speculation by just releasing the video of Adam entering the school? BTW I am not asking for all the video just of Adam entering the school with an AR 15.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Columbine was in a different state over 10 years ago. Incase you don't know, different states have different procedures and even those procedures can change over time.

So you think since the shooter is dead they should not run a clean investigation?? Has anyone stopped and thought that maybe, just maybe, there is something hinky with what happened and the police know it and that's why they are keeping a tight lid on the investigation?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

So you think since the shooter is dead they should not run a clean investigation??

When did I say they shouldn't do a thorough investigation? Investigation's stay sealed when they are building a case on somebody, like with the Aurora shooter.

Has anyone stopped and thought that maybe, just maybe, there is something hinky with what happened and the police know it and that's why they are keeping a tight lid on the investigation?

I absolutely think something hinky happened and that's why they are not talking, they are trying to figure out how to plug the holes in their sinking ship. If you are referring to there being multiple shooters, why would they let this whole narrative about Adam being the lone gunmen propagate? They wouldn't even need to give specifics other than say that they are investigating the possibility of multiple shooters. You don't think that it is odd that they went from reporting all kinds of information, to saying nothing? If they wanted to keep a tight lid on things then they wouldn't have had the coroner speaking at a press conference? You can't have it both ways!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Its obvious why they haven't released footage yet...

Its the same reason they haven't released the numerous footage from the Pentagon, and only released some clearly manipulated footage from a horrible angle. Its the same reason they didn't initially release footage of the Oklahoma City bombing, claiming the camera's were being "changed/fixed", then releasing footage that was highly doctored/cut.

Its the same reason they haven't released the footage/pictures of Osama...

7/7 London Bombing, just so happened to have an Israeli company "VERINT", in charge of security for the tunnel. They like the people in all these other "terrorist attacks", magically either weren't running the camera's that day, or had the tapes changing at that exact moment...

If people cant put two, and two together, and see what is clearly going on, then they have some serious cognitive inability. Coincidences are simply events that have yet to be explained, and these events clearly are not just random.

Even events like Columbine (which had footage) leave serious questions to be asked.. Flaws in the "offical story" are numerous, and the family's are clearly not buying the governments lies.

Columbine family request

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

This must be a first where there are no parents with any questions at all. They don't want to know any details or even ask who determined their children were beyond help and didn't require ambulances. The parents aren't interested in the man arrested in the woods? I find this very difficult to believe they are all happy with the dozens of contradictions like why the Bushmaster was in the trunk when it was the supposed murder weapon according to the medical examiner.

Most reports are of either 2 or 4 handguns found with Lanza's body and NO ONE has plainly stated the Bushmaster was found with the body as well.

Why have they sealed in the investigation for at least 90 days and perhaps indefinitely? It couldn't have been that complicated of a crime if the official narrative of a the single shooter is true.
Just like with Aurora there are no eyewitnesses who can identify the purported gunman as the shooter. His body is at the scene of the crime but that does not necessitate his involvement in any willing manner. Once again there is no video evidence even though cameras were plainly present.

The authorities have proven pretty much nothing. Innocent people have been shot by police before, it's within the realm of possibility that this happened (example: police return fire and hit children not seen behind the shooter) and I have to say it - the police were armed with .223 caliber rifles too, the caliber that at least 7 children examined by Dr. Carver were killed by. Of course if they would just produce some evidence they wouldn't leave the public to wonder what it is they are covering up. There is no other possible rationalization for the duplicity and contradictions in answers given by authorities is that are hiding something.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

BTW Thx for the kudos earlier........

As far as no witnesses......there is an adult female who survived......the janitor who ran the halls......
Also......what is this talk in Newtown of tearing the school down? What? How many millions is that gonna cost? Should we do this with every school now? Come on........I know the teachers and kids are probably traumatized but seriously?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't know if this was linked here, but speaking of that screenshot of the officer with the gun in the woods, look at the Newtown Bee article Police Union Seeks Funding For Trauma Treatment. It was published on 12/27, the day that LT Vance cleared up some outstanding issues remember, the same day he mentioned that it was a Lanza relative who owned the black Honda. In keeping with the effort to clear up some of the questions and discrepancies that day, at the end of the Newtown Bee article they listed corrections on different points of the investigation, citing a local law enforcement source.

The last item in the list:

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

Just wondering if the off duty, out of town tactical officer was the owner of the rifle in the picture you linked and if he was "the camo pants man". A tactical squad is like a SWAT team. There were many officers from the state police and even, I believe, from other towns arriving as backup that day. That's why you repeatedly hear the dispatchers giving directions in the police audio recordings. Having said that, what a bombshell to just throw in as an oh by the way in the last line of an otherwise unrelated article.

Also wondering if this is just more disinformation. The only links mentioning this that I could find are referencing this article. The Newtown Bee is also the paper that published and then retracted a "grace under fire" interview with Principal Dawn Hochsprung, fwiw.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by Mysticalsea because: definitely brain damage

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join