posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:18 AM
Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
There was a mod warning on the last page or maybe the one before that. Some people are just speechless now. The mod asked that we stay on topic.
There were a few posts that got waaaay off topic. But asfiak this thread has stayed within the original intent of the op.
Sure, but my point is that open discussion arrising from this thread is related.
1. OP says the shotgun is a Saiga-12.
2. Another user states that Lanzas Mom didn't have a Saiga-12 registered to her.
3. By observation we see that it is indeed a Saiga-12 and it has also been modified with pistol grip and hicap magazine. (This requires a new trigger
group as well.)
4. Individuals may not legally resell for profit any firearms they manufacture without proper FFL license. The modification mentioned above are
extensive enough to reclassify the weapon 922 compliant E.G. "Made in the USA". It was orginally a Russian import.
5. Since the Gun is unregistered it is highly unlikely that it came from a licensed dealer, and so is very likely to be an illegal firearm!
Given these observations we can deduce that there is a high probability that the Saiga-12 we see is an illegally transferred firearm and so we now
know that the official statement that all firearms were legally obtained is very likely false.
No Mod would want to stifle open discussion friend. Knowing where to draw the line is an art. A Mod not knowing just causes anger and prevents the
progression of ideas that lead to real revelations. Certainly we should not be discussing pancakes but "Words do indeed build bridges, and we need to
see where they lead"!
I participated in a couple of posts that discussed the legality of transferring modified Saiga-12's and it may have seemed completely unrelated to the
original OP, but in fact it was at the heart of the OP's intent to point out inconstancies in the original story etc..
Did they find a homemade gun, or an illegally transfered one in the trunk? Thats the question I now want answered! Thank you OP!
In the video I see a Saiga-12 or maybe Saiga-20 being cleared, and later I see the shotgun and a huge 20 round magazine being taken away. Without open
discussion nothing ground breaking at all!
edit on 4-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)