It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof 2 Guns Found in Black Honda at Sandy Hook Elementary School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Initial reports stated that there was a Bushmaster .223 found in the trunk of what has been purported to be Adam Lanza's mothers' black honda. Other accounts have stated a shotgun was found. One thing we have not heard is that 2 long guns were found in the black Honda parked in front of the school.
(Who's car that is seems to be under some debate, however I believe this is not the one with tags [snipped] - see end of post for more on this).

In the video we can see a long gun being unloaded and a large shell being ejected - too large and rectangular to be a .223 round. The technician also seems unfamiliar with the firearm and needs a few seconds of study to figure out how to empty the weapon. Every officer is familiar with AR platforms and could probably field strip one in complete darkness yet this gun appears to require a little study to figure out how to unload it.
Here's the video:

Having worked in the gun industry for over 25 years I can state with reasonable assurance that what we are looking at in the last video is a Saiga shotgun based on the AK design. You'll see he grabs the charging handle on the side of the gun to eject a shell (too large for .223) , on the bushmaster the charging handle is on the back of the receiver. (more on the differences between these guns in a follow up post)

Then I ran across this video that if viewed in full screen plainly shows 2 long guns are being removed from said vehicle. Official reports have yet to confirm this yet you clearly see 2 guns being removed by separate persons one gun in the left hand of one investigator and the 2nd in the right hand of the another. Watch in fullscreeen @ 2:30: (video won't embed, open link)

www.youtube.com...

CONCLUSIONS:
We have a Saiga shotgun and another unknown type long gun in the trunk of what is reported to be Lanza's car.
Lanza's mother did not have a Saiga shotgun registered to her name.
Where did the shotgun come from then?
Does this mean he returned to his car?
If so, was the "other long gun" the murder weapon - the bushmaster .223?
Why do the authorities have so much trouble telling the truth about what should be rather mundane facts where we supposedly have a single shooter responsible for all the killing ?

Now the records of the search warrant for nancy Lanza's car have been extended for another 90 days. I find this suspect behavior given the large hole now in the official story regarding the weapons found.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slow Motion Footage Of Police Removing Long Gun From Trunk

Posted by starviego in thread titled: Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school
www.newsday.com...

The weapons uncovered, including a shotgun in Lanza's car parked at the school, are being traced "back to the workbench where they were being assembled," he said

About that Black Honda..........
Reported by media to be the car Adam Lanza drove to Sandy Hook school most of us are familiar with the now iconic photo of a black honda on a flatbed truck being towed away. Other pictures however show a black honda parked in front of the school with a different license plate! Was this an honest mistake or a bait and switch?

Fairfield County Police Fire and EMS 12-14-2012 10:04-10:34 am

Approximately 30 minutes in to the incident @1:35 on the tape (10:05:35 EST) we hear the license plate 872-YEO and operator name given.
Please do not mention this name in thread as we would like it to remain open.
That person is not the subject of the thread.

I have removed the picture which showed the rear of the honda parked in front of the school. You can see for yourself here that it doesn't match the license plate of the Honda shown on the the flatbed truck.
www.timesunion.com...

At any rate the black Honda on the flatbed being shown to the world as Adam Lanza's actually is not.
Why was this misreported and what coincidence could have led to another black Honda being at the scene? Who told reporters this was Lanza's car?

For those unfamiliar with firearms here's a few resources to view so that you will understand the differences between an AR rifle and a Saiga shotgun. The main point being the charging handle, or the part used to chamber or remove rounds is on the back of the action on an AR and on the side on a Saiga. When you watch the tech unloading the weapon you can plainly see he's grabbing a charging handle on the side of the gun, not the rear.

Saiga shotgun:

How to Unload a Semi Auto Rifle

How to clear a saiga jam (empty chamber) @2:50
www.myspace.com...

More information on the school shootings here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 2-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

edit on Thu Jan 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: tag number removed

edit on 3-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: picture removed due to T&C

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Awesome research , it really shows when someone has put effort in a thread.

However I personally think that Sandy hook was a mere cover up of something more dangerous that happened.
They just wanted to divert our attention.

Someone told me that UFO's were seen near the school.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

No doubt those "UFOs" were parents driving at 100mph+ to get to their children.
Thanks for your interest.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There has been much debate over what gun was found in the car. And it is plain as the eye can see a shot gun. Not that it matters, those innocent lives were still taken by a mad man. Im glad the shot gun was left in the car or the carnage may have been far greater.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This was discovered in one of those "other" threads. Good compilation of information here.

One other thing that was never even discussed, and I doubt is still available, is that Adam had, "Several of his own guns, possibly as many as four..."

That was as close as I can recall the quote from the article. I will do some research to see if I can locate that article, perhaps even if it is only a cached one. I will post the link if I can find it.

ETA:
www.npr.org...

This link has a quote from Vance stating a shotgun was found in the car.

Still looking for that article.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

ETA: another article, of which I found several, stating Nancy had as many as a dozen guns. The current concensus, however is "She owned 5 guns that were legally registered".

newyork.cbslocal.com...

If she bought Adam guns for gifts for Christmas, birthdays, etc., they would still be in her name. One relative also stated he "knew about a dozen rifles, but never knew about the pistols."

Reason I am relaying this is becauase there were many guns involved, even the wiki page on Adam lists 3 guns I have never seen mentioned in the press.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Very well researched thread. I am of the opinion that go for the 'ball' as well presenting actual facts and avoid lunatic crazy theories.

Then I can see this thread going to wasteland soon because some people purposely want to derail the threads(UFOS, really?). This itself make me to believe there is something more to Sandy Hook story than we were told.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yes there were 2 guns found it is plain to see on the video......another instance of the police blatantly lying at a press conference as I have said numerous times. At 1:35 in that video the officer says 872YEO and he says it 2 times......IMO you are wrong.......However the other picture has yet to be explained......there are 2 different plates. Once again there are many anomalies in this case most have yet to be explained......maybe we should all shut up and wait for the official spoon fed story for us to believe as some would suggest. I am utterly dumbfounded that some posters will continue to argue endlessly that nothing is out of order here and all this is perfectly fine. No it is not......We need to keep discussing this until it is out in the open on the MSM.

BTW all of these issues were already raised in other threads........some of these were from closed threads.....correct me if I am wrong but didn't you just violate the original warning or does that not apply to a moderator?
edit on 2-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: added info

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Civic to me shows prior planning. I think he thought he would be able to get away and cause more carnage or it could show a second shooter. If there was a report of a vehicle (BOLO) it would give the License plate. Now, put a different plate on the front because that is what a LEO would be looking at driving towards the vehicle. A cop would not turn his head to check a plate...

think about it...they would be looking for a different plate.

edit on 2-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer

Then I can see this thread going to wasteland soon because some people purposely want to derail the threads(UFOS, really?). This itself make me to believe there is something more to Sandy Hook story than we were told.

Agreed, Nice thread OP can you not use your powers as a mod to delete the pointless posts
I live in the UK and something is very fishy about these recent shootings, I tried to get into a thread the other day but it was derailed with silly talk and I got bored and moved on to something else shame really

S&F for your efforts well done

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder if the 872-YEO IS the teacher's car that was shot up.

We know from later photos and video that there was a Honda with the license plate number 872-YEO on a flatbed, as well as transmissions from the scanners.

So I think there may be an error in my original thoughts. There are three different cars that are being spoke of, shown, and reported upon. Lanza's Honda which is a late model.

Rhodia's car, which I don't believe a description was ever given, 722-ZHA, during an unrelated traffic stop. Finally the teacher's Honda, which is an earlier model, that was shot up and the cops eventually towed out of the school, 872 YEO.

Having said that, I do believe there are questions and weirdness abounds. There have been several ridiculous claims being made about this event, that I do not subscribe to or entertain.

Is this event horrifying and tragic?? I can't think of few things worse than the cruel and senseless murder of 20 small kids. However, I will not be shamed away by those that would stifle discussion.

###############

Now, it has been reported by friends or hairdresser of Nancy that Adam was a recluse and lived in the basement, wouldn't make eye contact or speak. Everyone has seen and heard them. IF, in fact the first Honda (late model) with the blurred plate that cannot be made out in it's entirety, was in Nancy's name (remember she drove a BMW that was parked in her garage upon discovery of her body), that means she purchased the car for Adam to drive. Well, that would mean that Adam did in fact leave the house alone at times. To me that is incredulous, given the descriptions of his behavior. But, it would also make sense why he would have had his brother's id, which never did to me up until this realization. Why would a kid have a fake id? Well, I know why I would own one, and have; that would be to buy liquor, period. Or to drink in a bar. That behavior is incongruent from what has been reported about Adam. So I am starting to think that there is a lot more to Adam than has been reported in the media. Up to and including the reports that he did not have contact with his brother for 3 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Indeed. Im pretty sure people like this guy think they are going to be able to get away and resume killing elsewhere. And, like you said, it seems he may have thought just that. Thankfully he offed himself before that could happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Excellent work my friend.You are certianly correct here about the shotgun. I have been thinking in much the same way.I have wondered why we were shown the car on the flatbed which clearly is not the car belonging to Lanza's mother.Missdirection??

This was a truely tragic occurance.I am still horrifyed that this took place.But there is something very fishy about how the tale is being told.The more that comes out about this the more it doesn't add up. There is much more to this tragedy than meets the eye. The players are dead and the truth is being covered up. Without the testimony of those involved,we will never know what really happened.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

i see it is your first day here on ATS.
welcome.
concerning your post...

Not that it matters, those innocent lives were still taken by a mad man.

please be aware of the motto here at ATS ... 'deny ignorance'.
thank you.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarheadFidelis

There has been much debate over what gun was found in the car. And it is plain as the eye can see a shot gun. Not that it matters, those innocent lives were still taken by a mad man. Im glad the shot gun was left in the car or the carnage may have been far greater.

It is EXACTLY this mode of thinking that has gotten us into so much trouble. it DOES MATTER! A great deal, in fact! I get that you're ok being lied to a fed a line of crap - but many of us are not!

This is a simple microcosm of the lies that we're told every single day. Example: Today we're being told that we've avoided going over the cliff. NO WE DIDN'T! We just increased the deficit by $4 TRILLION dollars and raised taxes on 77% of American households. But folks like you are walking around going, "Well, that doesn't matter... at least they compromised and avoided the cliff."

F**K! We're screwed when people adopt this sad-sack attitude!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

My reply of "Not that it matters" had nothing to do with the facts or beliefs. It had to do with- The gun used didnt matter, the kids and teachers are still dead. Is there something fishy in this whole story? Abso-freaking-lutely. I was simply saying, facts aside, there are still 26 innocent people dead.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

At any rate the black Honda on the flatbed being shown to the world as Adam Lanza's actually is not.
Why was this misreported and what coincidence could have led to another black Honda being at the scene? Who told reporters this was Lanza's car?

Come on now, we know who and we know why... we.know.why!

The dots are connected but people still refuse to see the line connecting them. Are these not FACTS you represented here?? Would someone like to explain the 2nd black honda that no one is reporting on? Would someone like to explain the 2nd rifle removed from the car?? No, they want to claim everything is OK so they can go about their day.

Although we have many unanswered questions, I'm pretty certain of the conclusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I appreciate your insight, but my post was taken out of context. Facts, official story and what we actually believe (those of us who are not sheep) aside- There are 26 innocent people who are dead. Its sad and disturbing. Thats what I meant.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ok so I see the guy in the middle has a gun in his left hand. It looks like the guy on the bottom has some sort of mask or clothing in his hand. You're saying the guy standing towards the top of the screen has a 2nd gun? Whatever is in his hand looks very short. Almost could be an umbrella. I wouldn't say it's conclusively another long gun, looks too short.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JarheadFidelis

Thanks for clarifying!

It is important to be articulate in your intent on ATS. Since there is an absence of body language and vocal inflection, your intentions are easily misread.

Welcome and enjoy!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Im starting to figure that out as I go through this site. One poor example and people will chew you up and spit you out. Its hard to put meaning into written text, so Im sure I'll get bashed a lot here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join