It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Kucinich Accuses US Govt Of Creating A Manufactured Crisis, To Screw The American people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Why are these voices so lone?

And will it change?
Hell no, blame the politcians? Sure
But I recently read that... well click on this link
www.google.ca... .0.120.408.2j2.4.0...0.0...1ac.1.x9JiXWjGtog#hl=en&gs_rn=1&gs_ri=serp&ds=n&pq=clinton&cp=8&gs_id=4&xhr=t&q=clinton+2016&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&tbo=d&gl=c a&tbm=nws&oq=clinton+&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.dmQ&fp=bd146032d1716f32&bpcl=40096503&biw=1482&bih=850

Most americans want Hillary to be the next president in 2016, and look at all the media and blogs already hyping it up!
Billary!

Blame the people as well, not just politicians.
I mean Hillary..really????

The cliff and politicans "fighting" to decide the "correct" path is all a bunch of...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It does not really matter who will be the next president.
He/She will be pawn of an evil 'Illuminati like' power.

We are mere pawns.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Dude, plz remove that image!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The apex is near.

I'm a rational man, and I've had enough of this government.

I just wish so called "oathkeepers" actually did something rather than talk about doing something.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, I agree with him... curious to see where Dennis Kucinich will be in a few months...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AMERICANSTRONG

I just wish so called "oathkeepers" actually did something rather than talk about doing something.

We are waiting for you tuff guy!!! See how that works?

Why is it so easy to wait for others to do something and then complain because in your eyes they haven't? What have you done???

edit on 2-1-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
the beast calls itself federal - but mafia is a better term.
nothing for the better has changed in my life time - at least not initiated by gubbers in the east.

debt and death - they don't care who wins or loses.

doncha think that the U.S would have streets paved in gold if they didn't thieve the tax (extortion fees) at every turn.
the unFederal b.s bank of the U.S. bringing enslavement to you and me since 1913.

screw the elites - there's a whole lot more of us.
edit on 2-1-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It takes money to turn words to defensive weapons , that is to say take the fight to court(s) TSA DHS are not above the law and they seem to think they are, nor is the Gov they too seem to think they are,above the law, but who is willing to pay millions or a billion or 2 to fight them ?, and then by the time it... does, if it does go to court , they will no longer be in power. so do you sue them in civil court Say bush 2 for his P act do you sue him for infringement of rights or Obama ? FBI for fast and furious, the list can go on and on so who will pick up the bill or find a lawyer(s) to take up the fight, that in turn..... would be a losing battle anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't know what it is going to take to get the crooks out of power, or what it is going to take to get people to see that they are crooks, probably it is going to take a, "come to Jesus" moment of extreme magnitude to get the population to

"wake up"

vote all these bums out,

If that is possible, no one i know or talk to trust Washington, yet there are supporters on forums,

I find it hard to believe they continue to get elected, that is why I don't trust the election process.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
It does not really matter who will be the next president.
He/She will be pawn of an evil 'Illuminati like' power.

We are mere pawns.

It's almost as if everyone under the 13 bloodlines is basically a pawn.
The real string pullers have the money and power already. Only thing that's needed are puppets.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
It's almost as if everyone under the 13 bloodlines is basically a pawn.
The real string pullers have the money and power already. Only thing that's needed are puppets.

I would personally avoid the "bloodlines' references or Illuminati or whatever.

Who's doing it? Some shadow entity is futile dialogue!
And it will only result in alienating those you wish to wake up.

What is going on?
What to support, what path to support, how to vote, what to think of.

These are the things we should focus on!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

What would they the Gov do if all of the people, for one pay check did not go to work, if all people would do that they gov would go broke. This would not happen to many want their pay , not the work but just the pay, nor be fired for not going to work, this does stop Unions from not working when the Union says strike they the workers strike, Should there be a peoples Union? oh that was done, silly me it was called USSR and see where it got them.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Kucinich's ouster from Congress was a carefully orchestrated maneuver by Republucans who gerrymandered his district out of existence. His voice is like Paul's voice - speaking the truth but shouted down by the corruption that is Congress.

ETS: besides these "manufactured crisis", Kucinich also spoke out about the Pentagon's unaccounted for trillions. (Dennis Kucinich “Pentagon Is Missing Trillions Of Dollars They Can Not Account For”)

This was from his speech titled "A Prayer for America", February 2002; among the many valid points he makes in that speech is this:

Consider that the Inspector General has notified Congress that the Pentagon cannot properly account for $1.2 trillion in transactions

edit on 2-1-2013 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I have actually thought about that, but how do you get people to cooperate?

especially the lemmings.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

that is the 16.4 trillion dollar question , how do we the people act as one, if we did there would be no debt, no over burdening tax, and no over burdening Gov!
Seems to me we have lost what our founding fathers had , a common goal... A Government for the people, by the people, of the people.
We have lost our way , the goal should be how we the people find the way... and keep it!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMERICANSTRONG

The apex is near.

I'm a rational man, and I've had enough of this government.

Rational? Apparently all you know about OathKeppers is what you fantasize about. The reality is that things have to be at a certain point to make decisions and continue with certain things that are already decided upon. Grow up and read a book or speak to some rational folks concerning the functions of govt, mil, and then draw some rational conclusions. Or just whine about the OathKeepers doing something that you are too fearful to do yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Don't get defensive, face the facts. We have tyrannical government, the 'oathkeepers' claim to protect against tyrannical government, the 'oathkeepers' are doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Vets are all takers of the aforementioned "oath" we fortunately are a bit smarter than say someone who advocates we start shooting and killing now.Because that is what is entailed here if the "oathkeepers" are involved.Politics aren't a value to me they are cleverly devised chains of control that people go to school to learn a foreign language to get to be a part of. We call them lawyers.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

So you were the one who changed their oath from protecting the rights of the people to protecting people who don't have jobs if you get around to it.

edit on 2-1-2013 by AMERICANSTRONG because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join