learn more

Breaking News - They Found Clear Evidence For End Of World Prediction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIRTYDONKEY
is this for real or our you f'ing with people?
Ancient civilization would not be using modern english writing, and if they did have 13 months and we now have 12 you wold have to recalculate every year since it was made not just say oh its 13 so january instead of december? Please elaborate how this is clear evidence, i also can spray paint a rock with meaningless dribble.

Empathy star.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Now hold on everyone, there maybe more truth to this! I cant recall the name of the theory, but it stated how there are different universes for every possible out come. So some where. In some time. There is a civilization that is about to end on the doom date, thats written on a brownie, and not the brownie you eat. Well, the one most people dont eat.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

the 13th sign of the zodiac was a man with a snake around his neck

i cant remember what it was called sorry

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Prometheus is real!!! Beware the giant DNA men the will bring xenomorphs, and apparently ride dinosaurs.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

Stay baktuned for more information on this incredible find. ! Now this !

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I really am not a fan of the grammer police but I feel compelled to point out this one simple rule. I before E except after C.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ha, but I bet you would crap yourself if tshtf on that day! I know I would, but not because it was predicted by ancient Himalayan stick people, but because crazy stuff is going down. This ancient race must have developed the English language as well, so there is archaeological history being made as we speak. BTW, do they know what kind of dinosaur it was?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogmire
I really am not a fan of the grammer police but I feel compelled to point out this one simple rule. I before E except after C.

and so long as you dont live in a place called teign bridge like me
sorry just had to put that one out there
t
edit on 3-1-2013 by MrRobertson because: I forgot the whole point; I can't beleive this is still a trend

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Get this nonsense off the front page and give the spot to a proper thread with something to actually say. The OP seems to suggest that its funny to waste peoples time...however, was the time and effort you put into this crap worth 7 stars on a forum? If yes, the jokes on you. If not, its still on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Dear God NO!!! This thing will be on eBay in 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertson

For every rule there is an exception. Thank you for reminding me LoL. Also thank you for the history. I looked up the place your said you are from. Very interesting!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogmire

An exception? How weird. Wait...wierd. No its weird....?

I'm all wierded out now.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
thread post,

aaaah come on mate!

you just got a brick and some charcoal and went berserk eh! another piece of bull crap. yank the other chain eh! hahaha
edit on 3-1-2013 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I know this is likely to be a total hoax, but it's odd you mentioned that date- 1/13/2013..I got an email the other day about something happening to me on that date.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Ophiuchus.
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Did you just spray paint a batch of uncut brownies??? What a shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join