It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - They Found Clear Evidence For End Of World Prediction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
reply to post by kaylaluv

How much do the MIB pay you

Not enough, apparently.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

The 21st 12/12 were constructed and planned by the powers that be to create a huge false hype to distract people from the truth. IT was meant to create a sense of being let down....Everyone got hyped then nothign happened and now everyone is like "all this boom doom stuff is BS"...and they put it all behind them and then continue with their lives...that makes it easier for the powers that be to carry on till when the real doom comes, and it will surprise people as they have dismissed it as BS and not been made aware of it.

They must have order till the very end which they are already aware of. But if they endorsed this and mde the knowledge public most people would throw away the towel and start global chaos.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCanuckian
reply to post by rkingpin

Wrong forum.

Should be in the jokes forums not in a serious forum. Some people will take this seriously which is not really funny, but kinda sad.

Oh i don't know. It is pretty funny that people may believe this.........after having seen the picture.

That said, i think rkingpin missed a trick by not including Godzilla (or similar, i am not mutant monster-ist).

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

We assume the creature in the drawing to be human, it may not be, it may be the beast that will rise from the ground...

Where you think the idea of Godzilla came from? They just tried to pass it off to us..

Not all these myths are bogus. Look they japanese/chinese beleived that GIANT CATFISH caused the earthquakes when they were angry! YOu think what BS right, so did i...

But then scientists there proved that existing catfish either knew an earthquake was going to happen before it did, or somehow there increase in motion prior to earthquake caused it...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Wrong forum.

Should be in the jokes forums not in a serious forum. Some people will take this seriously which is not really funny, but kinda sad.

Oh i don't know. It is pretty funny that people may believe this.........after having seen the picture.

That said, i think rkingpin missed a trick by not including Godzilla (or similar, i am not mutant monster-ist).

My only problem with it, is that it is clogging up a serious forum with an obvious joke. What if this catches on, and we start getting a hundred joke threads that serious readers have to muddle through to find the real stuff? It's one thing for someone to post something that is serious, but debunkable - it's another thing when someone is deliberately trying to mess with people for a laugh.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I take your point but would have to counter with the fact that every day we have to sort through the ridiculous posts from the sensible. For example, the myriad "The Royals" are reptillians threads that pop up (insert your own favourite stupid topic here).

Or every time we see a new comet or asteroid, we are bombarded with doom threads. At least this one has a funny picture, so credit where it is due.

This one is nearly as good as BOB the alien (if anyone remembers that).

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by Flavian

Wrong forum.

My only problem with it, is that it is clogging up a serious forum with an obvious joke. What if this catches on, and we start getting a hundred joke threads that serious readers have to muddle through to find the real stuff? It's one thing for someone to post something that is serious, but debunkable - it's another thing when someone is deliberately trying to mess with people for a laugh.

That is quite true, however it has done some good, it has reminded me I need some roast beef.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Amazing, do you think they travelled in time to get the spray paint or do you think CFC's wiped out their civilization?

I think you are wrong sir that is no way spray paint
its crayon

Thanks for the warning OP I have stared and flagged this post for my amusment later

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Don't get me wrong, I think it's hilarious, and I got a good chuckle out of it. Just move it to the jokes forum, and I would give it a star and flag for sure. Oh well, I alerted the mods, so I'll leave it up to them. If they say it's okay in this forum, then it's okay with me.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
It looks like the MIB are already trying to cover this up! You must believe people pass the word, dont let it slide...

Heres an enhanced version of the image,,,

s14.postimage.org...

I have taken the time and put in the effort to make it more clear for you all. I have also tired to commonicate effectivly in english, i tried.

This is good. We now see somethign we missed before. We see a giant aligator in the waters...this symbol or animal is always associated with flooding in the ancient times. This means we will also see great flooding appraoching 13/13/13

Well i did try....now they say its a joke and prank... i did warn of this too. but beleive you must. Do not carry on like it will not happen.. do not worry about exact date,
edit on 2-1-2013 by rkingpin because: covered up by MIB

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
looks like flat poo!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

How did i miss that first time around?

Oh my god, i am going to have to get back on the blower to the Ark building company i had just cancelled my order with.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
reply to post by shivaX

The 21st 12/12 were constructed and planned by the powers that be to create a huge false hype to distract people from the truth. IT was meant to create a sense of being let down....Everyone got hyped then nothign happened and now everyone is like "all this boom doom stuff is BS"...and they put it all behind them and then continue with their lives...that makes it easier for the powers that be to carry on till when the real doom comes, and it will surprise people as they have dismissed it as BS and not been made aware of it.

They must have order till the very end which they are already aware of. But if they endorsed this and mde the knowledge public most people would throw away the towel and start global chaos.

Lucky they found it really, and just in the nick of time. Phew It must have been fate or something like that
I am really not that worried now because it must mean that we will be saved by the aliens

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
looks like flat poo!

Looks like a block of tempeh to me, but to some people, that might be the same thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
remember people and others, approcahing end of times, due to presence of falsehood, the good will be made to look like bad, and the bad to look good.

the truth will be made to look like lies and lies made to look like truth!

Heres a prime example.

Everyone beleived the 21/12/12 and accepted it as truth when it was all lies. If the mayans could see the end of the world how come they did not see there own destruction by the spanish? Surely they would have known and then prepared?

The guys who made this carving dies of natural causes, they are said to have kept themsleves to themselves and it was a small community, which may have had contact with ET.

The news you here today is all constructed, it changes when it suits them..Look for eaxmple they said that execise was good and we should do more....now they say exercise is bad and it wears our joints out. They said the dinosaurs dies, now they say the birds are actually evolved dinosaurs.. Do you really ALL the worlds dinosuars died, there were survivors that lived on...
edit on 2-1-2013 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

that's just what I was going to say - you beat me to it!!

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Breaking news.

Archeologists have discovered a second tablet, which is clear evidence that the first tablet foretells a great party, followed the next morning by a thorough tidying-up of things, and a general fondness of words containing "oom" by the people of this fascinating period.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You really should'nt enhance ancient artifacts with a fresh sharpie

Picture from OP

Enhanced Copy

Fail Epic Fail

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson
You really should'nt enhance ancient artifacts with a fresh sharpie

Picture from OP

Enhanced Copy

Fail Epic Fail

Oh come on, it's obviously a self-enhancing tablet - that's how it has lasted so well for so long.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The really scary thing is this will probably spawn more threads saying its real

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join