It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - They Found Clear Evidence For End Of World Prediction

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Explorers find ancient stone tablet with dooms day prediction carved into it by, as of yet, an unknown civilation that lived in Himalayas, at a time pre-dating the Mayans. This seems to be the artiffact of most interest amongst other thing found, including a full skeleton of a humanoid like creature, a huge piece of metal of an unknown composition and a dinosaur skeleton ( a small unidentified species) which they claim was actually being kept as a pet and used for transportation.

One of the team who touched the metal fell really ill and is still recovering in a hospital in USA, It has since been wrapped up and kept away from people.

By the time you read this the MIB may have already covered this up and made the whole thing to look like a scam/con and brainwashed you to not beleive this. But that is their tactic. They will not remove the thread as that would be too obvious. Beleive!

s8.postimage.org...

It clearly show the date as 13/13/13 What this shows us is that at the time this was drawn time they had 13 months but now we have 12 so this would be equivalent to our January, So that would make this 13th January 2013. It will take people by surprise who have said "BS" to this after nothing happened on the 21st hyped dooms day date.

It shows a volcano and a meteor and the words "BOOM" and "DOOM", This shows us that these words are as old as this tablet and have found there way through the centuries through many cultures unchanged and stilll mean the same thing,

Looking closely we can see the nine planets but beside it a less bright companion star. This could indicate that these events are triggered by the presence of another star or star llike object in the "heavens".
edit on 2-1-2013 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Love it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Reply to post by rkingpin

Thank you for deciphering that glyph for me lol!

I knew something was off. Thx!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The one time I read the article before looking at the image..................................FML.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
13 months 4 weeks each.....:-)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Amazing, do you think they travelled in time to get the spray paint or do you think CFC's wiped out their civilization?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
is this for real or our you f'ing with people?
Ancient civilization would not be using modern english writing, and if they did have 13 months and we now have 12 you wold have to recalculate every year since it was made not just say oh its 13 so january instead of december? Please elaborate how this is clear evidence, i also can spray paint a rock with meaningless dribble.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I appreciate that you have tried to inform us but honestly I don't think anything is gonna happen

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Hey buddy
I clicked your link so I could officially have a good old laugh AT you
but now I'm laughing WITH you - thanks

Good one!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
looks like someone made that in their basement last night? is their any real source for such a piece of history?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oh see, the researchers misinterpreted the meaning on this one:

It's actually just the release date of some 11 year old kid's attempt at movie greatness.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Personally i think that is a work of pure genius and i am full of thanks for it.

Too much serious stuff and too many serious claims for the start of the year. I like to ease into it.........

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder.
I need to pick up a new Sharpie on the way home.
The old one looks like I used spray paint.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Amazing, do you think they travelled in time to get the spray paint or do you think CFC's wiped out their civilization?

Come on.... that is not paint. They clearely didn't have paint that long ago.....

It was a black Sharpie. lmfao.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is funny, but you might be banned for this - knowingly posting false info, claiming it to be real. I dunno, but don't be surprised if you get the ax...... should have posted in the jokes forum, just sayin.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Oh man that tablet looks tasty. Betty Crocker was in on it?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Had to update the thread as I knw from replies that most people have not been brainwashed by MIB yet and so still time to get the full truth out.

Yes to some it will look like spray paint, thats what THEY want you to beleive, its the years of continuous TV brainwashing that blinds you from the truth, you see spray paint but its ancient carving found in ancient cave, by people who risked their lives to bring this out to us. I have been asked to inform everyone, for they want to remain anonymous till they have done more research so as to avoid the MIB. The picture was scanned in by me and there is no digital traces back to them. I myself dont know who these guys are or where they are they simply left an envelope for me at my door. I have always been interested in this and beleive maybe thats why they asked me. Or maybe they have alsi asked other people who have released this on other forums....Time will tell

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

How much do the MIB pay you

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Time to put up another doomsday countdown clock lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Wrong forum.

Should be in the jokes forums not in a serious forum. Some people will take this seriously which is not really funny, but kinda sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join