It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help finding a thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There was a mega thread a few years ago, showing how different contries all used the same triangle emblem on their outfits and uniforms - basiclly theorizing that most space organizations are under the control of the same people and thats how their able to keep the lie going. I have no idea who created this thread, all I know is that it was created maybe 2 to 3 years ago and received allot of attention. . . I'm just really struggling to find it, so please somebody help me

Thanks, Leon.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

These two both talk about Insignia / NASA chevron / Aliens on patches - both from 2009

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

sounds interesting i want to see that ,i'll see if i can find it do you know anything else that might help don;t matter Sublimecraft done it nice and quick

edit on 2-1-2013 by darknewt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by n00bUK

These two both talk about Insignia / NASA chevron / Aliens on patches - both from 2009

Somebody give this person an applause.

You my friend, are a top contributor! Good Work! Pat your self on the back. Thank you sooo much

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Somebody give this person an applause.

Happily obliged..

And as you've received the answer you sought out, this thread can now be closed. Well done guys, nice to see you helping out your fellow member!

top topics

join