It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens have their own ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I think being advanced in culture would ensure that aliens would have a site like ATS. It makes a lot of sense really, they are educated and free thinking right?

Well I am sure that aliens are discussing us humans on a site like ATS and they are wondering the same things that we wonder. So do Aliens really have a site like ATS?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

They are here.
They have strange sceen names .

Phage

Slayer

Most mods, just to refererence a few.

You have found their home.

Deny Ignorants.

Happy 2013.

edit on 2-1-2013 by Timely because: kudos for using the word culture, whilst you wear the Max Rockatanski - enemy avvy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes, alien societies have no doubt documented our sad history as a human race. War, politics, greed, lust, etc...

We are likely known as a society with little cohesiveness and control over our emotions. Primitive.

Maybe their own history had a similar stage.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

They did until they discovered ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh, sure. Lots. Earth literature, art, music, TV, movies, sports, food & drink formulae, plus alien-made documentaries of war and arial encounters, etc. get streamed back royalty-free to every advanced planet within 50 light-years and discussed on niche forums by anthropologists and fans.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just for fun, let's go here. It's obviously intended for fun.

"while out on a white space rafting trip with friends Gorman Glubb swore he saw on the 3rd rock hazard a biological life form. This sighting included a craft traveling along the natural lines that are known and well documented as hazards for rafters in the area. Glubb states the craft was of the square variety and had windows all the way around. He says he saw one individual inside and could hear a very loud jangling sound. Glubb has no evidence of this and having searched the planet long ago so it could be used as a rafting area, it is well documented that the only intelligent beings on this planet are large land grazers and their predators...."
edit on 2-1-2013 by SeenAlot because: Speling champeen!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
Just for fun, let's go here. It's obviously intended for fun.

"while out on a white space rafting trip with friends Gorman Glubb swore he saw on the 3rd rock hazard a biological life form. This sighting included a craft traveling along the natural lines that are known and well documented as hazards for rafters in the area. Glubb states the craft was of the square variety and had windows all the way around. He says he saw one individual inside and could hear a very loud jangling sound. Glubb has no evidence of this and having searched the planet long ago so it could be used as a rafting area, it is well documented that the only intelligent beings on this planet are large land grazers and their predators...."
edit on 2-1-2013 by SeenAlot because: Speling champeen!

I forgot to tell you!!!! While on the blue rock, Gorman managed to get a picture of one of them. Did he not show you? It's really frightening, like staring into a blazzar. I'll send you the link.

What is that all over their heads? Is that fur? It's so primitive.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If they never evolved past petty conspiracies and making unsubstantiated claims on web forums & refusing to think logically.......then surely, said alien race would have blown themselves up or devolved into primates or tree dwelling creatures that killed each other off by smashing rocks on each others heads because they were paranoid that a group of elite were conspiring to take their precious tree fruits, their rocks, and wanted to sterilize them. Because when you refuse to use the parts of your brain that are required for critical thought & logic, there's a good chance your offspring won't turn out too well.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nah. I doubt they have a conspiracy website. They're probably a more free thinking, sober and open society.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What a ridiculous question ! Asking it was dumb and trying to answer it in a logical and reasoned way is even dumber.
GOD !!!!! Has this site really been reduced to such a low level ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

That's not a primitive. Its not clear enough could been swamp
Gas from Jupiter.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
please see my avitar....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Crap, the MIB's have arrived. Just surrender.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
What a ridiculous question ! Asking it was dumb and trying to answer it in a logical and reasoned way is even dumber.
GOD !!!!! Has this site really been reduced to such a low level ?

What's the problem?

It is a fair question.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Yes, of course they do.
We need to create a subspace WIFI link between worlds so that we can surf their internet.
We will get their Triple Play and they could pay for a Verizon Triple Play.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Most of the aliens I know usually use Yahoo! Answers. I'm not really sure why. I think they harness the power of stupidity to fuel their engines.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
please see my avitar....

Yeah.....he was in the middle of posting on mobile until he was interrupted by a call.
Looking at how he's dressed, he's probably affiliated with the "alien elite" and his mission is to spread disinformation.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do aliens have their own ATS?

No.

top topics

join