It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Teak Turkish officers arrested in Aleppo on a mission targeting airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Sorry for any translation issues and if this has been reported before I have just came across this thoughit was worth a mention;

Four Turks executives officers of Turkish Air Force, arrested and proceeded to the airport targeting of Aleppo, according to statements by Russian officials at RIA NOVOSTI.

As mentioned, the four were arrested a few hours ago, on the night of December 31, Protection Unit of the airport and had approached the perimeter, apparently performing missions targeting.

www.defencenet.gr... E%BB%CE%AE%CF%86%CE%B8%CE%B7%CF%83%CE%B1%CE%BD-%CF%83%CF%84%CE%B7-%CF%83%CF%85%CF%81%CE%AF%CE%B1
edit on 2-1-2013 by ANDERSON23 because: forgot link

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The link isn't working... can you fix and repost.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Severin

I'll give it ago sorry

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANDERSON23

As mentioned, the four were arrested a few hours ago, on the night of December 31, Protection Unit of the airport and had approached the perimeter, apparently performing missions targeting.

A few hours ago on the 31st of Dec? Its the 3rd of Jan here.... Surely the world can't be that far behind

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

some of the links I gave are reports from different times the one I originally quoted the link didn't work but translations can be dodgy and often mess the sentences up lol

top topics

join