It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a firearm be used to make a blood sacrifice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Over the last couple of weeks, I have noticed a number of posts suggesting that guns were used in a recent mass murder to perform a blood sacrifice. Although I have already responded to one poster about this subject, I would like to address the issue by starting a thread about wether or not it is possible. Firstly because I feel that a certain amount of disrespect has been made to the victims and their families by suggesting it was a sacrifice...I mean how aweful. But also because to me it's just plain bulldust that a firearm could be used in such a way to begin with and needs to be addressed.

I am not into performing black magic or anything like that, I am a simple bookbinder and antique book collector. However I do have books in my collection that are related to the magic arts and as such my opinion comes from them. How accurate my interpretation is about some of the finer details of rituals, I shall apologise for now.

From what I understand a blood sacrifice is ritual magic. Ritual magic must be done by using a strict method that one must not deviate from. The instruments used during the ritual must be made in accordance to their own strict method so they are able to hold an enchantment. The instruments used for a ritual must be hand held as this allows flow of energy between the operator and the subject (victim). There are other things to consider such as what certain planet is in the correct position, time of evening etc. but for the purpose of this thread I just want to focus on the instrument.

A firearm would not be suitable as an instrument for a blood sacrifice as the connection between the operator and subject is broken. An enchanted gun with enchanted ammo is total fiction from the likes of the Supernatural tv show etc. and should be known as such.

Again this is just my opinion, please feel free to add your own.
I'd really like to hear from some of you who are more informed than myself on such things.
Please try not to turn this into a debate about Sandy Hook, thanks.
edit on 2-1-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

try not to turn this into a debate about Sandy Hook

It is pretty obvious your query relates to this incident. Hmmm. have they not suffered enough?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

A firearm would not be suitable as an instrument for a blood sacrifice as the connection between the operator and subject is broken. An enchanted gun with enchanted ammo is total fiction from the likes of the Supernatural tv show etc. and should be known as such.

So a process that fundamentally rewrites, reshapes or completely ignores the basic laws of reality and physics is going to be stalled by a narrow gap in space between the 'practitioner' and his 'instrument'?

No, sorry dude.

The easiest way to really explain the concept is, sadly, from the Matrix. There is no spoon.

The gun itself is irrelevant outside of it being a 'tool' used to finalize the deal, so to speak, as it would be the ritualistic components and practices involved that would 'focus and charge' the energy being generated by the 'practitioner'. In short, the 'practitioner's' magical energy would be channeled through the gun and carried along by the current of energy generated by the bullet traveling between the 'caster' and the 'target.'

Another way of looking at would be that it is simply an advanced design of a 'magic wand'.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I tend to agree with this member,it is the intent,and the fact that blood Is spilled,that would make such sacrificial magick work.On another point,speaking in general now:how would speculating about whether this was ritual magick/conspiracy vs just a crazy kid,eg be disrespectful to the departed children,or their parents? Good Lord,THE BIGGEST DISRESPECT WAS DONE WHEN THEY WERE MURDERED!!! To steal some one's life is the Ultimate disrespect.And yes,it is awful.It is practically beyond comprehension,how anyone anywhere can kill a small innocent child..THAT is why people are trying to make sense out of it,in different ways.I honestly don't think anyone on this site feels anything but profound sadness for what happened,and the deepest concern.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

It is pretty obvious your query relates to this incident. Hmmm. have they not suffered enough?

I don't think anyone involved in the shooting is being forced to read this.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Good Lord,THE BIGGEST DISRESPECT WAS DONE WHEN THEY WERE MURDERED!!! To steal some one's life is the Ultimate disrespect.

Yes, you are right Raxoxane. But to steal someones soul, is worse.
This is why I am trying to determin if a firearm is capable of being used as a sacrificial instrument.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sure it can, people use water, knives, rope, etc etc

Magic is a little more free flowing than the op thinks

Like the other guy said, there is no spoon.

Everything is connected and at the same time not existing in the sense you think

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by LeLeu

try not to turn this into a debate about Sandy Hook

Have the gazan people not suffered enough while you and your peers start a 800 page thread while watching live people getting slaughtered LIVE for your own pleasure like a freakin modern roman game? Have they not suffered enough while you comment "wow what a big explosion" or "damn they're dragging 3 or 4 corpses on the street"... have they not suffered enough?

Hope you have the same sympathy for the gazans that you have for sandy hook incident "oh but its the children", well you know how many children died in gaza while you were watching them die in those live streams?

Tell me... are you not entertained?

Altho it seems bloodlust goes one way.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

This reply was'nt for me,but i feel the need to reply:WHAT WOULD BE WORSE FOR THE PALESTINIANS AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF ATROCITIES,WOULD BE IF NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO GLANCE AT IT,TO BEAR WITNESS TO THE SLAUGHTER AND THE INJUSTICES!!!!! Do you watch these atrocities with such excited glee,as the Romans did? No? THEN DON'T ASSUME EVERY ONE ELSE FINDS IT AN ENTERTAINING SPECTATOR SPORT EITHER.But its from looking away from,running away from facing+witnessing these traumatising and grotesque atrocities worldwide,that this world is so F**ked-up in the first place!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane

This reply was'nt for me,but i feel the need to reply:WHAT WOULD BE WORSE FOR THE PALESTINIANS AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE THE VICTIMS OF ATROCITIES,WOULD BE IF NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO GLANCE AT IT,TO BEAR WITNESS TO THE SLAUGHTER AND THE INJUSTICES!!!!! Do you watch these atrocities with such excited glee,as the Romans did? No? THEN DON'T ASSUME EVERY ONE ELSE FINDS IT AN ENTERTAINING SPECTATOR SPORT EITHER.But its from looking away from,running away from facing+witnessing these traumatising and grotesque atrocities worldwide,that this world is so F**ked-up in the first place!

"Do you watch these atrocities with such excited glee,as the Romans did? No?"

Actually... you have to go read some posts there. Its not gree... they were in AWE! There you can check it for yourself. They were admiring the incident and of course disguising it of "information" hehe... but some comments there are just priceless.

Yet now we're all so sensitive about this shooting issue... double standards it seems.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I take your word for it,i would'nt want to wade through all of that.I myself feel,that when we are genuinely sad and spend time in quiet commiseration(more so with the parents,the children are indeed better off out of this world) its a type of respect one pays to the departed,and the heartbroken loved ones left behind.I do this,its just how i am,i can't help it.I grieve with them.This is not confined to big world-shaking stories either,the death of a local girl recently has affected me as deeply,if not more.I dont live my life morbidly dwelling on these deaths,but they do stay with me.I feel its bad enough,the pain of other's irreplacable loss.I would'nt want the gory details if i could help it,and i find it incomprehensible that some do.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

I get what you're saying, but I don't feel like reading all that, something about the school shootings. I'm not going to agree with you, but I will answer the question in the head line. Yes, of course a bullet can be a blood sacrafice. Takeing one's life in exchange for some sort of cosmic energy, it wouldn't matter how you do it. Now if you wanted to summon a devil that doesn't exist,idk, maybe you would need to spill the blood around in a circle and do a hokey dance or some silly buisness, but as far as a scarafice of someone's blood, or rather life... Yeah, you can sacrafice someone with a gun. It's an impliment of death, so yeah.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

That's not a bad question. I am not really too familiar with such rituals, but I think it's possible that some group might use other methods, and simply offer their actions as sacrifice to whatever they worship. I don't know how important a ritual would be. Would depend on the beliefs, I would guess.

Some years back, I read some theories about the possibility of connections between the abortion industry and old child sacrifice cults. No clear evidence, but some of the stuff was compelling. Unfortunately, it all seemed to vanish from online.

I guess the thing to do here would be look for some other connection in the cases, something that might indicate a spiritual factor. Overall, though, I don't see that as realistic. More likely to be some brainwashing thing that than, IMO.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LeLeu

Most of these esoteric cults believe in blood-sacrifice. Usually the rituals are extremely convoluted... Those rituals were written once before, they can be written anew.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LeLeu

That's a pretty Hollywood kinda understanding of occult ritual magic. Very much steeped in European pagan witchcraft, and not much else.

Yes. Anything or anyone can be a magical instrument. Ritual only sets the stage, to convince your mind to play along. Focused intent is the real tool, not the ritual setup.

top topics

join