It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I toy with the idea's of conspriacy as a past time. What i have found is after all my abstract and creative thinking is done building cosmic conspiracys im still left with one thing. Choice, so what , what if wall street collapsed? what if the dollar was worthless and lawlessness and chaos reigned in the streets? I think i would relish the oppurtunity to fend for my self to hunt what i need to build where i want, God forbid they take away my 60-80 hour work week to provide for my family. Then i also think is this really a big conspiracy? is control the ultimate goal? I think secretly i wish control was actually implented to take away from my deep seated fears in the current provisional structures, then i realize even that is weak thinking that no matter the circumstance i choose to triumph over adversity i choose to dig in when i feel the weight. I will survive. Then i think maybe really the whole economic system and politcal structures are actually reinforcing choas not because they have an agenda but because they are catering to what the people truley want. People dont want responisbilty, yet fear the power they are giving the government, just by living here.

Consumerism is the result of poor responsibilty and habit's. I think perhaps the world is as stupid as it seems and the guys on the top are just as much window lickers as you or I. That likely our species is failed as mediocrity and deferment of responsibility seem to be the highest asperation. I dont think it will end by martial law and new world order i dont think a religious diety will scoop us up. I think either humanity wakes up realizes our condition, restructures our lives around prosperity of the group, through individual expression of intellegent and responsible rational. Or the ultimate destruction of man kind through nuclear war/or conventional, sadly humanity has devolped highly advanced technologies while our phychological and sociological maturity as a species has not evoloved to par. Ideally our technologies and pychological and sociological maturitys will evolve together, and this is the logical conclusion to becoming an intersolar species and beyond. Perhaps this has happend before here on earth and will happen again. I just find conspiracy thinking sometimes as romaticizing the enemey and almost wishing our destruction.

We look for an objective conspiracy and reason when really the true conspiracy is my internal struggle with the rights of others, my self sabotaging nature and my ability to think rationally yet so much of the time make irrational decisions... This is humanitys struggle
edit on 2-1-2013 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

That's the way to do it. Stop paying taxes. Once people wake up a bit more they will figure out the way to do this has been around for quite awhile. It's not hard. It's legal, it's lawful. I did it over a year ago. The IRS is aware of it. It's not difficult to become tax exempt. But first, you have to find out why you are liable for taxes in the first place. After that you can rectify the problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hi JAZ, hope you don't mind acronyms. I have to admit that I'm a little put-off by anyone who refers to himself as a "wall st trader." Without additional information the term has a rather hyperbolic flair to it. In fact, there was a member here a few years ago who's nom de plume was exactly that: Wall Street Trader. I didn't find his repartee very convincing either. I would be more accepting if an individual simply introduced himself as an experienced trader and named the firm and/or firms he worked for.

Lets be honest JAZ, so far you haven't displayed any knowledge beyond what somebody with a laptop, a few books, and a margin account with an online broker would possess.

Earlier you made a reference to having worked at the NYSE. That's kind of a big deal. In what capacity exactly ? Market maker ? For which brokerage ? Independent floor trader ? If so, how much did your exchange seat cost ? Stuff like that.

Please convince me JAZ; 'cause I'd really like to believe.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I find your post very interesting. I moved out of the USA because I could see what was coming down the pike after the Iran Hostage and Arms scandal/deal. (This is when I joined the Military and found out what I fear, which is pretty much the same as your saying just I thought it was a different group) Thought I would be safe in Canada but, learned that Canada can hardly move itself without a hand moving the mouth of our Leaders. I know the USA was picked because of its reputation and that The trust brought on by Clinton was the beginning of the mastery of illusion.

I must say that I was amazed that the UK slid into place so easily. I thought that would be much later in the game.

Thanks for your post as you seem genuine in what you say. The only question I have is, why? Why do things have to use demolition to win the agenda when they could just as easily use the Horn of Plenty model?

Really thanks for your post and if you could address my question I would love it as I do not understand death to the masses as a stepping stone for peace. There will always be the poor it is how one knows what clas they are in. So though I agree that there is an agenda to take down governments and gain control for a one world order it really gets every right back to what we have now. So that leaves us to power, but the same is true again. Please explain why. What is the purpose of any of it unless it has been known for years that only certain people will survive a something and it will not be all 7.8 billion of us.

edit on 2-1-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added thought and removed one statemnet cause I didn't like it.

edit on 3-1-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by spyder550
If nothing is left who wins and what exactly do they win. If everything is destroyed what is the sense of playing the game.

Automation and robotics is getting to a level where the human drones will stop being a commodity and start being a liability. What do you think makes more sense, have an army of machines that work without question never get sick take vacations or go on strike because they want more pay or the opposite. If your job can be done by a machine it will be. Its not personal just good business.

The elite only need us to do the dirty jobs they themselves dont want to do. Once we get them to a level of technology where they can achieve that we will be "taken out to pasture" if you know what I mean.

Exactly what will those machines be making - for what market? Remember Henry Ford he paid the drones more than anyother auto maker. So they could afford to buy Fords. Without workers (consumers) why have factories. Why have automation. Unless as you seem to think the only reason we build factories is to turn raw material into recyclable goods that we can make raw materials from so we can make recyclable goods that we can make raw materials from so we can make.....

Ok let me see if i can explain better. The whole point of money and consumption is a form of control. They don't care about money. They can print as much as they like. What they do want is to be god's, to be able to go to beach resorts and not have to are dirty peasant pulsation ruining their holiday. Once they have the means to get what they want without us why would they tolerate us? Stop thinking like a compassionate human being. They don't think llike you, they are vicious and calculating they don't hold our lives to any value other than what we can do for them.

Don't fool yourself, you are nothing but a biological machine to be used and disposed of. We are all on borrowed time.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Dont you and I suffer from the same temptation? do you not want everything to be right for you and your family? Do you respond in anger at people when they cut you off or get in the way of your plans. This is a struggle effecting all humanity not just the rich they just have more reasons to act irrationaly when things dont go there way. And the only reason it matters at all is because the impact of rich peoples poor choices spreads further than ours. We are in a glass house here and if you were rich beyond reason you would make the same mistakes. Or you could be a responsible person in a position of power or as a lowley peasant. Thus being apart of the solution rather than the problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

To the original post....

The only way to prevent a revolution is to keep the populace fed and happy...(and distracted).

The powers that be are of course, well aware of this, so it's in their best interest for the events you describe...to NEVER happen. There is ALWAYS a breaking point, and they know it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

protesting does nothing.

Here on ATS and elsewhere we educate ourselves. Every shill and moron has made us learn and push ourselves to become better. In the end it will not be a bloodless revolution or a violent one that will change a thing. It will be a generation of informed and educated people who simply take the positions of power in a real democratic society they will envision together with their people and make into reality.

there is no "asking" or "demanding". There is only doing. When we are ready to run for office, which we will have time to do so for another 50 or more years, we will simply be elected in landslide victories over puppets. That takes education and preparation. We need for the shills to keep coming and by their tactics, a better fighter in us to forge.

There is no "now", and especially so there is no "end"......

Time is on our side......always is, always was, always will be....tomorrow belongs to no one...

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Protesting does often work.. It depends if your country is as free as you think it is first.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i think this statement truly native

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I thought all of this is common knowledge. It is like trying to change the weather all you can do is adapt. We have all joined this game too late and TPTB have had years and years of practice so they will keep this ball rolling. It is like joining the game of Risk late. They own everything and have the most money so a 3 million man march isnt going to do much. It would have to be a 100mil or 200mil sort of action. Love the panic tone of the post

analyst of trends are you Gerald Celente?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Dont you and I suffer from the same temptation? do you not want everything to be right for you and your family? Do you respond in anger at people when they cut you off or get in the way of your plans. This is a struggle effecting all humanity not just the rich they just have more reasons to act irrationaly when things dont go there way. And the only reason it matters at all is because the impact of rich peoples poor choices spreads further than ours. We are in a glass house here and if you were rich beyond reason you would make the same mistakes. Or you could be a responsible person in a position of power or as a lowley peasant. Thus being apart of the solution rather than the problem.

All people are not created equal. If i had the money and power the elite have i would help people not enslave them.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

We have forgotten who we are! Imagine if you will a society built on making sure every man women and child have three basic needs FOOD, WATER, AND SHELTER. If we somehow someday realize that as individuals we will die but as a human race bonded to each other with love and kindness to others only then can we rise from this pile of dog poop we living in, calling ourselves "free" and "living the good life." Are you? are you really living the good life? What do you do in a normal day?

Wake up get coffee.
Go to work, do things to make your boss and owners richer.
Come home muse the wife and kids, eat dinner.
Have a drink or two, check ats.
Go to bed and repeat.

That is some people call LIVING??????

We are so worried about our own little world (family, bills, work, favorite TV show) we forget that a child dies every 5 seconds somewhere in the world from starvation, While you eat meatloaf with mashed potatoes and watch Walt White kick some a$$.

My point? I don't even know anymore man. Just look at the things happening around you in your community and be a part of it. I truly believe we are being kept from paradise by the money system we have giving our souls to. I heard somewhere that our energy that we live on is money. That is a bad energy to base ones life around is it not?

I have burned a $10 bill in front of people and their faces are priceless (pun intended) I see money as nothing grand or important, it is a tool that lets me live in comfort. I don't need a Bazzillion dollars to be happy.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

That's the way to do it. Stop paying taxes. Once people wake up a bit more they will figure out the way to do this has been around for quite awhile. It's not hard. It's legal, it's lawful. I did it over a year ago. The IRS is aware of it. It's not difficult to become tax exempt. But first, you have to find out why you are liable for taxes in the first place. After that you can rectify the problem.

If you are saying that this is possible without going to jail, then care to elaborate? I am willing to do it even if it means living below the poverty line and being more slef sufficient.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

The dollar is not likely to go worthless as it is a script in exchange for one's labor also. As long as people work and get paid and deposit those pay checks into the banking system and then draft against those deposits to engage in necessary commerce (buy food, fuel,etc and pay de rigeur bills) there will be money in circulation that represents tha value at that moment for their labor. Over time, of course, that standard or measure of value can certainly drop tho....but if goods and services go up then so should wages to keep pace. At unrealistic situations of hyperinflation howerver (Weimar Republic of Germany and Zimbabwe) then the physical amount required for commerce is impossible.....but we are mostly digital now (it is just a matter of decimal spaces).

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Expliquez s'il vous plait? Most of us have heard the arguments that the XVIth Amendment was not properly ratified and that the IRS is then illegitimate (operating under "the color of law"). Can you shed more light on your fiscal civil disobedience?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad

Originally posted by Bildo

If you are saying that this is possible without going to jail, then care to elaborate? I am willing to do it even if it means living below the poverty line and being more slef sufficient.

Here is one approach:

1. Move outside of USA territory.
2. Live there for at least a year
3. Earn less than $80,000 USD
4. Pay no taxes (after living overseas for over a year and earning less than 80k)

There are other arguments which land you in a kangaroo court depending on how much you stick your head out above the crowd, such as Irwin Schiff has demonstrated time and time again.

Edit: But then again, taxes are "voluntary compliance" as I understand, whatever that means, and good luck getting any real debate on the answer.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
reply to post by GhostLancer

I wasn't challenging his level of education. I was challenging his integrity. I think he's lying. And if he's lying about what he does or has done for a living, then I have to assume that everything else he says it's BS. I stand by it. He's an attention seeker. He's given us nothing. Nothing that he has said would make me believe that he has some kind of insider info, some sort of experience with the way the inner workings of Wall Street operate. In fact, all that he has done is spew the same old paranoid conspiracy theorist bull that is prevalent on this forum. Irrational whoop whoop nonsense that isn't going to get him..or you, anywhere.

Go on, stroke his ego.

Yeah, you challenged his level of education. It's all on record in this thread. Go and read your own words. You didn't mention anything about integrity or lying. You mentioned his education level. It's all here. Go back and read. The thing about posting on threads like ATS is that people cannot easily create revisionist history or re-spin their words. Your words are a matter of record, for what it's worth. Just as mine are.

As far as stroking an ego goes... Really? I was merely defending someone from an unwarranted attack. If defending someone from a passive-aggressive bully is considered ego-stroking, well then, we're all in trouble. LOL Hey, I'm not saying you're a bad person. I was just standing up for someone whose education level had been unfairly attacked. If someone did as much to you and I happened to have read it, I'm sure I would stand up for you, too.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What gives me hope is that a lot of what is going on is not a secret anymore.

The scams have been revealed. A *LOT* of people are now in the know.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

All people are not created equal.

I disagree, all people are created equal but different. Some have great talents in the arts, others are more in tune with thier bodies and are great athletes/warriors. I saw a guy on a pre-school kids show, an absolute nerd, about 18 yo, pimple faced, etc. I bet he got teased at school. But GREAT with kids stuff. The kiddies at home would really warm to him. Now that I have kids, I am glad there are people like him around.

If i had the money and power the elite have i would help people not enslave them.

What you are proposing is the very thing that God created us for. He put humans here to manage and protect his creation here on earth. The powerful, more adept should be protecting the weak, not taking advantage of them. What the rich an powerful are doing is going against thier purpose for being. This corruption of thier humanity is the will of unseen forces in other dimensions, some call them Satan and his demons. God's plan was for us to live in the extended family unit and thus find our protection and work there.

Originally posted by TechniXcality

so what if wall street collapsed? what if the dollar was worthless and lawlessness and chaos reigned in the streets? I think i would relish the oppurtunity to fend for my self to hunt what i need to build where i want, God forbid they take away my 60-80 hour work week to provide for my family. Then i also think is this really a big conspiracy? is control the ultimate goal? I think secretly i wish control was actually implented to take away from my deep seated fears in the current provisional structures, then i realize even that is weak thinking that no matter the circumstance i choose to triumph over adversity i choose to dig in when i feel the weight. I will survive. Then i think maybe really the whole economic system and politcal structures are actually reinforcing choas not because they have an agenda but because they are catering to what the people truley want. People dont want responisbilty, yet fear the power they are giving the government, just by living here.

Consumerism is the result of poor responsibilty and habit's.

It is good to take responsibility for your own and yor family's welfare. However with the breakdown of family life you are left with small units, not even a whole family nowadays (with one parent for ex) of people who as a group dont have all the telents and abilities necessary to provide for themselves. So they pay others to make them things, to do things for them instead. As I was saying above, in the original family unit, where you had a patriarch who made sure everyone was looked after, this would not happen. But we have rejected that kind of life as too limiting, we have decided we can do anything we want by ourselves and we dont need others, we are free. So here we are in our tiny units, working 60+ hours for the powerful ones.

If you want to see the kind of extended family unit I am talking about, study a Pacific Islander village and how they work, how they make decisions, etc. Many still work on the extended family, patriarchal model still. They are not perfect but have retained a lot of the things that we have given up to become "free".

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And it's not about Million Man marches.

People with integrity have to take back control, and gain real power, whether it be financial, political or military.

Most of all, they have to take back the media, start telling the truth and allow everyone to be learned.

Things should be done for the well-being of the whole and not otherwise.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join