It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by RMFX1
I don't know man, I'd love to believe your story but there's just something about the quality of the writing in your post that makes me think that you do not posses a high enough level of education to be a wall street trader. No offense meant of course.

Tell you what, why don't you test me, ask me something only a "wall st trader would know"

To be honest man, i don't know why you would dignify that comment with an answer.
Just another try hard that doesn't have the decency to reply to the substance of your post and feels qualified to attempt to call you out.
RMFX1 well played, you are todays internet champion.

Personally i couldn't care less if you are a trader or not, the message about bloodless revolution, and having the guts to seek it out, is one that needs to heard time and again until it seeps into the thickest, dullest, mindstate and realised for the truth it is.

well said i applaud you the fact of the matter is at this point any bashing of a potential protest will be with utter sarcasm and or call outs look its not each other here we have a problem with hes worried about how well a damn paragragh look as to wtf is going on on a major scale is well beyond me but im not bashing simply trying to make you become aware

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I AM TALKING BLOODLESS REVOLUTION

One where everyone who doesn't 'stay' just falls asleep?...........

..........it is possible.........just so you know..........
edit on 2-1-2013 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
One where everyone who doesn't 'stay' just falls asleep?...........

..........it is possible.........just so you know..........

I don't quite understand what you meant

Are you implying some kind of energy weapons on protesters that would kill them
on mass.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

No I'm suggesting that the capability to drop people where they stand exisits.

Wouldn't you rather sleep than spend your last moments screaming like a sheilah?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wouldn't you rather sleep than spend your last moments screaming like a sheilah?

I am not sure at this point, screaming is no way to live, but at the same time
it is one of those crash courses in life that make you very wise and powerful
spirit once you are dead.

Sort of like do you want to take easy 4 years in college, or 1 brutal year and
be done with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I am not sure at this point, screaming is no way to live, but at the same time
it is one of those crash courses in life that make you very wise and powerful
spirit once you are dead.

Sort of like do you want to take easy 4 years in college, or 1 brutal year and
be done with it.

I like it.
It will do.
I came back to delete what I wrote as it seemed irresponsible, and you beat me to it, so it stands.
Oh well....
Too late she cried!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if the OP was any good on wall steet he/she would have enough money not to worry about the little stuff posted about on here.

As to paid posters:
They are a myth. Just look at the fiscal cliff. There are two sides (or more) to every subject. Just because you are entrenched on one side doesn't mean the other side are shills.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I'm sorry but if the OP was any good on wall steet he/she would have enough money not to worry about the little stuff posted about on here.

As to paid posters:
They are a myth. Just look at the fiscal cliff. There are two sides (or more) to every subject. Just because you are entrenched on one side doesn't mean the other side are shills.

I was waiting just for someone like you

Does having money mean I must be morally bankrupt ??

Your argument is quite childish.

As for paid posters being a myth, well

How about Jewish paper writing about it LOL

www.haaretz.com...

Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites Israelis who speak a second language to represent Israel on 'problematic' Websites in new Absorption Ministry program.

Though to be fair many countries do it now.

Next
edit on 2-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

actually there is some information that can make massive changes if enuf people do the required stuff to make the changes in there own lives. the spread of knowledge of true defense against the games they play on us. and how to protect oneself from there tools. teach family to always rember family comes first. dont let them divide your family. teach your kids that money is how you live not more important then your morels. and from alot of the things i have learned from being messed with by the babysitters club. i cant stres this enuf teach all your kids and family hypnotism. and how to protect themselves from it. it basicly goes hand in hand. to do it is to understand it and makes you safe. the feds are running around hypnotizing everyone that they have a need for. you even have to let them hypno you to become employed by them. this is realy some very serious stuff here guys protect your family's. and i know this from personal experience. a family member hypnotized is willing to do anything to you and may never realizes they did it.
the last battle is the one for our minds.

Truth destroys the darkness

Dragon

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From what I've been seeing and reading the last 7 years, I agree with the OP completely. It seems like the zionists hate muslims, jews, and christians. It's like the all-encompassing political movement of power driven by hate. And yes, when I was protesting on the streets, we all said it won't mean a thing unless we get millions of people to march on Washington. That was a common dialogue.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
actually, I think that it's the don't go home.....or more like don't go back to work that will work...
till a large enough mass of people just decide forget this and just quit playing in the system that they have created....they have us...
but, even they know.. their system won't work not even for them, if we just decide not to play!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I agree with everything in your op and ashamed some of my ATS'ers have not a clue, but maybe they will piece the puzzle and see the bigger picture/clue that makes this OP as true as it gets.

The ONLY way we can make a difference in this Country is to revolt, and the numbers you suggest is probably on target as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Everyone has an opinion on how "things" will end. Some theories are more drastic than others. This being one of them IMO. Suit yourself though, regardless anyone and everyone has their own perception of how things will play out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
You have a point

I do fear however that the government will engage in a violent break-up of such a protest.
Even if 3 million people would show up.. They would call it destructive for the country/safety/economics etc.

Not sure what helps anymore.. I guess the best thing would be to organised from the ground up..

First take control of local politics..and grow on..and on...

I've always thought myself if you had 100,000 people gather at area 51 and another 100,000 gather at Fort Knox with live news crews filming everything live and just started marching in I still think the government would harm them all even on live TV. I think they would shoot some innocent unarmed civilians or even gas them out but it would get the point across the world to what are government is actually like and what they are actually protecting.

No one is ever going to do it though its way to hard to gather that many people up and have it all organized to prove a point at what our government is actually like. However I honestly think its a simple as that.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Kerafyrm because: To edit.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

As for paid posters being a myth, well

How about Jewish paper writing about it LOL

This is a quote from your own link . . .

The program's first volunteer was Sandrine Pitousi, 31, from Kfar Maimon, situated five kilometers from Gaza.

It says volunteer. It does not say paid.

As to your wealth or not:
I play the market daily but not for my living. It's a lot easier than my paycheck job. I am up for the year more than any fund could have done on my behalf. If my account were high enough I would quit my day job. The stock picking does not come with the hour to hour stress and a$$ kissing of my day job.
I then extrapolated that if you were good at the markets you would not be kicking the golden goose that feeds you. I personally feel the people of wealth don't feel like they have fallen to a trap. Hourly people in the rat race are normally the ones who are trying to side step the traps.

And no we won't be destroyed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

ATS and similar platforms are not only a dumping ground for ideas, they are the sustenance of perspective. Those involved walk through all facets of society. The layman and influential alike. We are the poster. We are the protester. We have a much better chance at spreading information to those outside these walls than any static poster stapled to a hydro pole. Whether or not we are correct in what we say, the speading of new viewpoints will ultimately help us organize into a force of realistic change and acceptance. Freedom.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Derivatives (futures or options contracts "derived" from underlying commodities or financial instruments) are accounted for at full value but the trader/hedger who buys and sells them only deposits an average of 5% of the full value (eg. a $5000 margin can control a contract worth $100,000). In addition less than 1% of all futures contracts result in actual delivery (some, in fact, like the equity futures, only have cash settlement anyway). As long as the exchange is solvent (the exchanges being a party to each buyer and seller, resp, rather than said contracts having counter party risk of direct buyer to seller) and as long as there are no disruptions in the settlement process (where a large default could cause a chain reaction) then the "derivatives" problem remains contained. Futures do provide a hedging or risk transfer mechanism for producers and end users to transfer their risk to speculators; futures also provide a price discovery service to the markets.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Edit: Double post.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Roobix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I honestly believe us Americans will never do anything beyond peaceful protest (when it's convenient).

There are just to many bills due and things planned for anything like this to happen.

I mean, don't get me wrong, enough could become enough and sure, give me a gun, let's do this.
But by that point, it will be too late.

They got us trapped where they want us, dependent on their assistance just to wipe our arse.

I really don't see any well intended citizen marching anywhere with a gun, anytime, ever.

It's truly over

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Peaceful revolutions are impossible.

Because there is a thing called "infiltrated provocateurs" who WILL turn any "peaceful revolution" into violent revolution.

And once it turns into violent revolution, the government will win the battle easily, with their infrared night vision glasses and their missile-armed drones.

So, just give up and relax.

Remember there is life after death. The universe is not just this physical world. Well, if you don't believe that... it doesn't matter! Believing or not, you will still exist after you "die".

So, relax...

edit on 2-1-2013 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join