It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

You sound like a 1 CAR ES Piker to me. But at least you are not paper boy anymore,

You might want to give my CTA call in 10 years after you figure out that
the second mouse gets the cheese.

What did you expect, for me to give you my work history so you can
make a few calls and identify me, get real.

JAZ, I'm not claiming the title: Wall St. Trader, you are. Or more accurately; Supremely successful Wall St. Trader. This isn't about my skills, or lack thereof, it's about yours. And I won't be baited into staging a diversionary P&L pizzing match with you.

I merely asked you to establish your pedigree. Considering the magnitude of your assertions this is not an unreasonable request and your refusal to accommodate is ominous.

Identify you ?

Hello, Goldman ? There's a fellow on an internet conspiracy forum posting under the alias - JewsAgainstZionism. Ring a bell ?

With all due respect, I know the scent of troll-scat when I smell it.

And fwiw, I don't trade /ES.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ac647
PLS DO RESPOND I HOPE THIS MSG REACHES YOU

I responded to you privately, and as others posted already

lay off the caps lock, holy crap they hurt my eyes

and it makes you look like you are in panic

I don't know if I should respond to you or call the police to check up on you

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
I merely asked you to establish your pedigree. Considering the magnitude of your assertions this is not an unreasonable request and your refusal to accommodate is ominous.

Nope never worked for Goldman

Look pal, you asked me in previous posting some incredible details of my employment

it seems like you backed off the details because you realized how
ludicrous it was and now want some general history

I can do that, I can give you general history.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Started out at the Chicago Board of Trade in the ten year treasury note pit
thanks to few introductions where I impressed few people. (It was easier
in those days)
Then Broker for Merrill Lynch in NY for short time as a licensed stock broker
Day Traded for firm on Wall St (won't tell you which one, it wasn't a bigger firm)
Then traded and invested for myself.

oh and one more thing, I won't waste my time with you again,
but I am keeping the name JAZ

I happen to like it

edit on 4-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidDiamonds
I am interested in hearing what you have to say, please tell what you know. you said they will destroy us, do you mean kill us? why are we going to be lucky to have a meal? are they going to starve us? please remember some of us here are serious.

When I say we will be destroyed, I mean it

The food we eat will over time sterilize us, population will be reduced,
Government Education will provide greater and greater masses of gullible sheep

living standard will be reduced to the slums of Mexico

people will learn to just be happy with a single meal a day and grueling
existence

after about 200 years, movie Hunger Games will be the reality

the ultimate perfect society elites want to create

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
When is TSX:CS going to break out of its low?

When should I sell it? I need it to go above $0.81/share in order to break even.

Also, what's your opinion of gold and/or silver as a hedge against what these banksters are planning on doing?

I would have to pull up the charts of TSX:CS and take a look at
momentum and volume and all that, and I am too lazy to do that

instead, why don't you cash out, buy physical gold bullion or coins

and hunker down for 10 months or so.
edit on 4-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

JAZ, none of the questions I posed earlier with respect the NYSE would betray your identity.

But thanks for fleshing-out your resume. - *Caveat Emptor

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

How the hell did your idiotic post get so many stars?

Who are you to judge someone by their style of writing?
Sometimes simplistic and upfront is better.

Why beat around the bush with sophistication and prose when its not necessary to convey the thought properly? (stroking your own e-peen in the process, just because you can type sentences coherently and use big words does not mean you are smart)

And my name is a joke by the way. Now that I've had it for a while I wish I would've made a different one.
edit on 1/4/2013 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Tell us about Airline "Put Options" and 911.

This is not adequate test, this is common knowledge, Prior to 9/11 volume on
put options NOT just on airlines but on index futures doubled and tripled in some
cases.

who did ??

You name it, bankers, CIA front companies, Saudis, individuals in the know

Ask me another question

Don't get into a pissing match mate. Haters gonna hate, no matter how much evidence you give non-believers, they won't choose to believe. I for one understand how writing with passion overrides grammar, ettiquite, and spelling.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

nanu nanu

Would there be any change for the good if 3 million people visited this site and your thread? xD this instance!?

Is there no things you can do against the 'MafiA when you are a trader running around the floor?? (or maybe you worked behind your desk [I DUNNO] OO'! ) you can't do sh1tt!? I really wonder that's why my question for you a_ jew against zionism.

And is it true that big C0rps can gamble if a business goes down or not? and the loss are paid back by the tax payers? xxD

they live we are asleep anyone? meh..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by RMFX1

How the hell did your idiotic post get so many stars?

Maybe 120+ people agree with me that the OP is full of it?

Just guessing.
edit on 4-1-2013 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why are you guys on ATS such pessimist

Frankly speaking it has been my 48 hours of joining ATS and I haven't found anyone optimstic here

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If you are the TOP TRADER, then YES, you can see what's cooking.
I am also a trader with double your experience.
YES MY FRIEND, WE ARE GOING DOWN, BIG TIME!
And there is nothing we can do to stop it. Can't even blame it on NWO.
Blame the ICE AGE!

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
No, well,

Financially we are in fact screwed. Does that mean we are going to be, and I quote, "DESTROYED" ? No. That is retarded.

What may happen is a short period of adjustment and social tension. In the end a new paradigm will emerge and the same key players will emerge on top.

The OP may be depressed because his life revolves around the financial world. To the rest of us, it will be news for a while and then their problem like before. We don't have large fortunes to lose, and even our wealthy are wise enough not to put all their eggs in one basket. They own property, businesses, precious metals and stones, ect.

What is being done IMO, is trying to create a prolonged state of crisis so the markets will be artificially inflated due to panic spending.

We don't have to worry, a "destructive" end would come from nature or war, NOT a spreadsheet.

This is true, our financial system is held together with duct tape and FALSE hope. It is not the end of the world though or us as a people. That is retarded as well.

So, in a way you are right. The OP is just spinning the fact that we are screwed financially so as to make us lose hope in all else.

Look to the ex soviet union. It was completely ruined and "destroyed" financially in the early 90´s. NOW, they are swimming in dough. A nations economy like the worlds has inherent Ups and Downs. This is just the down.

Everybody relax. Don't sell all your investments, and go buy bunkers and bottled water.

We should have learned that much by now. Chill out. When it comes, it will happen and as soon as it did, it will begin to be fixed. No one has plans of living in caves and hunting deer. They do have plans but THAT is not what "they" have in mind.

LOL, some people..... Just switch careers.

EDIT:
reply to post by RMFX1

Yup my bad. Wrong person. You rock out with your **** out.
edit on 4-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I think you quoted the wrong person.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Greetings ATS

Dont Even begin to say what we are doing is useless Because you people do not dare to question autority , in fact because of wall street traders and the powers they are dealing with we are in this mess
Dont DENY our chance on fixing the mess you people created in the first place.

Please correct me if my Quote is in violation of the terms and agreements , i am not a frequent poster , thanks in advance

Messenger Boy: "The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.", Achilles: "Thats why no-one will remember your name."

TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hey JAZ,

Let me say first, I've been lurking here years. Never signed up, but read and learned a huge amount. In my opinion, there are plenty of trolls here and plenty of shills too (paid or unpaid, same difference).

The past few months I've been learning to trade FX. Your original post piqued my interest and have been through the entire thread. I have to say, it makes me laugh that your main point is that by being on the net and interacting with forums such as this is exactly what 'the man' wants. By getting bogged down arguing and discussing endlessly, we become ineffectual at what we would like to achieve. This thread proves exactly that point. You are correct Sir.

Now, no-one yet has challenged you on one of the early posts you made concerning your 'credentials'

ok here is something only a trader would know, and this is last post I will entertain on that

Stop order placed with most forex brokers never reached the exchange
bucketshops

Stop order placed at most legitimate currency brokers never reached
the exchange because it was matched internally (broker traded against
you legally)

Trading strategies divide into mean reversions and breakouts

Money in futures accounts of US brokers is no longer under insurance
protection only money in securities accounts, if you don't believe me,
read the fine print of your broker.

I am very interested in the statements you made here, particularly:-

Stop order placed with most forex brokers never reached the exchange
bucketshops

Stop order placed at most legitimate currency brokers never reached
the exchange because it was matched internally (broker traded against
you legally)

Remember, I am learning to trade FX, I am not an expert in any way. Are you saying that a market maker will deliberately dishonour a stop-loss in order to increase my losses?

I have read that small positions could be ignored in times of high trading volumes to the effect that any stop-loss I may make would become pointless until such time that the broker could get round to dealing with my tiny trade. Are you saying that the lag in honouring stop-losses are in fact deliberate? If I have understood you correctly is this something that is endemic or are we talking about a few bad players? If so, can you name names?

The second post you made that stood out for me is the one where you give advice to any would be trader.

You are not gonna like this

Becoming a good trader, requires a very intelligent mind and 3 years
of passionate learning. This is not easy because trading markets
ANY markets requires that you know a little about fractals.
How to tell the difference between randomness and testing
for patterns using software like Monte Carlo and so on.

Finding a mentor is next to impossible,

Tell you what, you won't know what you are made of until you
try.

Open a small Oanda account, put in 800 bucks, start trading
some amounts like 5 dollars or something, keep analyzing
what went wrong, keep a diary, after 3 years you will either
be a trader, or you won't

NEVER EVER TRADE BIG MONEY UNTIL YOU KNOW THE
GAME INSIDE AND OUT

Now, the advice you give here is exactly the same as what my research has led me to believe.

Question,

Oanda, a trusted market maker or not? Did you just pull that name out of a hat as an example or are you actually recommending Oanda?

The self interest in these questions are quite apparent. But from this boards point of view, can you give us any further details of malpractice in the financial world that in the end affect us all?

Finally I would like to say that ATS has taught me a great deal, and places like this can shine a light of hope. The hope being that enough people wake up to what is really happening in the world to create that critical mass of consciousness that will enable change for the good of us all. Getting bogged down in endless discussion dims that light somewhat.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

That's the great question

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

yes and no . there is great futility in this exercise we practice, but immense satisfaction as well. it's a beautiful thing to know with absolute certainty Armstrong did not land on the moon. it is a very beautiful thing to be on the inside of that reality

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks for your previous response. I don't doubt you are who you say you are.

Open a small Oanda account, put in 800 bucks, start trading
some amounts like 5 dollars or something

Oanda is forex. How is this going to help someone (the guy asked specifically about learning the stock market)?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
When is TSX:CS going to break out of its low?

When should I sell it? I need it to go above $0.81/share in order to break even.

Also, what's your opinion of gold and/or silver as a hedge against what these banksters are planning on doing?

I would have to pull up the charts of TSX:CS and take a look at
momentum and volume and all that, and I am too lazy to do that

instead, why don't you cash out, buy physical gold bullion or coins

and hunker down for 10 months or so.

I did all that. I've been hunkered down for a while now.

What's going to happen within the next 10 months?

Aren't the gold and silver markets just as heavily manipulated as the stock market?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join