It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jurassicTruth

maybe for you.......

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Your 3 milion number seems arbitrary. Anyway, 1 million marched with the Tea Party, and the WH made sure to tell them that POTUS was not even in town and nobody cared.
Yes, hearts and minds can be changed on forums if given the right information. Do you think I care that some nobody online will argue with me that Agenda 21 is just a nice little voluntary program and it's insignificant, when it's the biggest trojan horse of the NWO? While I am arguing my point with that person who will not budge, 5 more people may see for the first time.
This is the information highway my friend. Did you come here to tell us not to talk on ATS because the NWO will roll over us anyhow , or are you really trying to get us to do something else? Because I just told you a million marched and the healthcare bill still passed before anyone read it. We already know they are not listening unless they know they get voted out.
It's a good thing Boehner finally got something right because he knows people were mad.
But you are right, we need to do more. Americans seem to be at cross purposes with one another. Many have not realized how far the Collective has trampled on our rights. Many want the Collective.

I can tell you that people are doing something at the local level. Becoming educated is the first step.
Thanks for your perspective

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by ac647

I understand you use the term walllstreet trader loosely? Having a bit of experience myself from the financial markets I am a bit confused how you mix an analytical position with thatof a trader. I never knew a trader concerned with anything that was gonna happen 4 hrs from now

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Northisland

i did not post that. But agree with your assessment.
edit on 3-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not to offend, but while I believe you're somewhat on the right track about what is coming, your stated means of defense against this is naive in the extreme.

See: www.guardian.co.uk...

According to the article I've linked to here, the FBI, DHS, DSAC, and others are now treating any protests of measure as Terrorist Actions. Very little of this activity actually made it through the govt. censors to see the light of day in the mainstream press, but to put it mildly, the human rights violations that were inflicted by police on protesters in Oakland, CA, USA, were just the tip of the iceberg.

The disinformation campaign has been in full swing since early in the Bush administration, as many already know. Endless misdirection. False flag campaigns. It's all part of a greater plan to enslave humanity as a whole, or to at least bring our numbers down to a more manageable size. Personally, I believe this is at the core of the message on the Georgia Guidestones.

(excerpt)
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
(end of excerpt)

While this all sounds very altruistic in a certain light, the first thing that should be considered is statement #1, which would require the extermination or obliteration of roughly 6.5 billion humans to achieve. #2 leads one to believe that all reproduction will be controlled. #3 is equivalent of the extinction of all global languages with the exception of one. #4... how do you rule passion? Sounds like being lobotomized to me. #5... which people? Those remaining after the extermination of the other 85% of the planetary population? #6... the one-world government that all (so called) god fearing people insist is the worst thing that could ever happen. #7... make of that one what you will... it could go either way. #8... if rights are actually a list of privileges that get shorter every year or so, does this mean people will have to earn rights lest they be treated as slaves? #9... isn't that one just squishy cute? To me, it sounds like the mantra of a new religion. #10... if 6.5 Billion humans are exterminated to take care of step 1, then by step 10, there'll be nothing left on earth but nature, and any technology that the 'masters' create to keep the remainder of humanity in check (or enslaved, if you prefer).

While I agree that we're screwed, what I tend to argue to the degree to which we are screwed. The average joe has no clue just how bad its going get, but you can practically guarantee that if this all goes down before privatized space travel is a reality, those who remain here will be slaves till the stars burn out.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Mark my words boys and girls and mark them well, day will come when
you won't even be allowed to post this kind of stuff on internet and by
then you will consider yourself lucky just to get a meal a day.

Mark MY words, the day will NOT come for ME.
It may come for YOU and OTHERS who are not in control of their destiny but as for ME, .....NO MAN controls MY destiny but ME!

I made a choice long ago that there are much much worse things than dying and I WILL NOT live the world you describe. I have made my peace with this lie we call "death" and whatever is on the other side is surely better than what this world has to offer in the future. You'll not find me suffering along side you. Have fun in the post apocalyptic # hole these psychopaths have in store for you cuz I want no part of it.

I will go out fighting LONG before we are all simply thankful to be alive and get a cup of rice a day to live on.
I was not put on this Earth to suffer and watch helplessly as others do the same.
I was put here to bring about change and I am under no delusions that I was meant to live to see the change I helped bring about.

I do hold out hope that there will be an intervention by some outside force though because, at this point, it is the only thing that will be able to turn this thing COMPLETLY around. But that shouldn't stop us from trying.
Right now you at least have the ability to fight. I for one, don't wait until the guy on the street knocks me out and sends me to the hospital and eating through a straw before I realize that it is time to fight back.

edit on 3-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
*****************THE MOST BEYOND A.BOVE T.OP S. I CAN PROVIDE IS********************
We live in a very suggestive world where the context of matter can be taken in which ever direction the majority, minority, or individual so decides.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have always felt it necessary to be the type of person to stand up for what I believe in. Hell I think god was a space alien and we are all transplants, including the food we eat. Anyhow, I was commenting to open up a rant about my beliefs, it more about what yours was about. I think if you have something to stand on, and you feel firm about it, then go ahead and stand on it. My concearn is that I don't really see what its going to accomplish when people protest.

I'm all for the occupy movement and I even participated in the world wide march, I just don't think its accomplished anything. I think if anything the president took notice and probably said, oh well, I guess we will have to start banning movements like this.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

damn skippy sir.

Its good to know people like you are still around.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

My previsions all lead to only one likely future - THEY win.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Northisland

i did not post that. But agree with your assessment.
edit on 3-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

Sorry about that. Meant to quote op

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
But with all SERIOUSNESS & I hope JewAgainstZionism you agree with me on this 9/11 should be made a holiday. Here are my points 911 gotta dial that # for an EMERGE-AND-SEE
Need a pick me up then call another #
We will always fall into traps, just try & enjoy yourself when you feel your in one.
Peace Out

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Protesting doesn't work. It's a nice idea, but in the end, just a silly sideshow. If those 3 million people started flipping cars and breaking windows, it might do some good. Otherwise, a complete waste of time.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's generally true, type casting oneself by making messages in a forum famed for woo woo things will colorize your stuff as woo woo, and risks being ignored. Like every page I'm not reading and considering right now to make judgments with.

What did you predict would happen from your own post when you posted it, that it would be regarded, we'd all go "gee you're right I better bank on this guy's advice" and then migrate to other forums? What sort of marketing stunt is this?

I think your theory that posting is futile is wrong. Here, or out there, or anywhere, the world is full of puny mortals that often oppose one another. Yes, my posts run the risks of being vaporized forever, but at least I will have had the freedom in writing them for now.

What is your ulterior motive? To get someone complaining about a product to leave the forum? To de-invest in the forum? To discourage. Posting is not futile! It's 100% better than silence.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Mark my words boys and girls and mark them well, day will come when
you won't even be allowed to post this kind of stuff on internet and by
then you will consider yourself lucky just to get a meal a day.

Mark MY words, the day will NOT come for ME.
It may come for YOU and OTHERS who are not in control of their destiny but as for ME, .....NO MAN controls MY destiny but ME!

I made a choice long ago that there are much much worse things than dying and I WILL NOT live the world you describe. I have made my peace with this lie we call "death" and whatever is on the other side is surely better than what this world has to offer in the future. You'll not find me suffering along side you. Have fun in the post apocalyptic # hole these psychopaths have in store for you cuz I want no part of it.

I will go out fighting LONG before we are all simply thankful to be alive and get a cup of rice a day to live on.
I was not put on this Earth to suffer and watch helplessly as others do the same.
I was put here to bring about change and I am under no delusions that I was meant to live to see the change I helped bring about.

I do hold out hope that there will be an intervention by some outside force though because, at this point, it is the only thing that will be able to turn this thing COMPLETLY around. But that shouldn't stop us from trying.

"We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

Because of this, YOU are doomed unless there is intervention from an outside source.

Thank you brother for the power in your post. I certainly will not by any circumstanice go down. I believe in free will and a life amongst loving people. No matter what

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

protesting does nothing.

Here on ATS and elsewhere we educate ourselves. Every shill and moron has made us learn and push ourselves to become better. In the end it will not be a bloodless revolution or a violent one that will change a thing. It will be a generation of informed and educated people who simply take the positions of power in a real democratic society they will envision together with their people and make into reality.

there is no "asking" or "demanding". There is only doing. When we are ready to run for office, which we will have time to do so for another 50 or more years, we will simply be elected in landslide victories over puppets. That takes education and preparation. We need for the shills to keep coming and by their tactics, a better fighter in us to forge.

There is no "now", and especially so there is no "end"......

Time is on our side......always is, always was, always will be....tomorrow belongs to no one...

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

You wish...

Its my humble opinion that there is something wrong in our genetic makeup. Besides the lonely odd one greed, power crazy and prestige is the driving force behind most leaders and these 'qualities' will be a promised receipe for disapointment and failure.

Sure we will learn from our mistakes but eversince the history of humanity we have never learned from our mistakes when it comes to building a fruitfull and lasting society.

What we need is some bio-technology to filter-out the rotten apples before 'they' take higher office and carry the responsibillity of people and funds.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
America is already destroyed, and is on life support now, when that fails or they pull the plug...

But, there are worse things that could happen....

Let go of the doom I say, live oblivious to the end, like the majority of the human herds out there.

Enjoy oblivion while it lasts.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

My previsions all lead to only one likely future - THEY win.

Win WHAT exactly?
Win control over those who wish to be controlled?
Sounds like a win win to me.

They want control.
People want to BE controlled.
Win, Win!

If people as whole, didn't want to be controlled and didn't waller in their own enslavement like pigs in # then none of this would be happening now would it?

We need to be controlled because it makes us feel safe.
Safe from an external threat.
A threat that THEY created in the first place.

Until this changes and we stop being fearful and timid, then THEY will always get their way.

They can create whatever world they want but there is one thing they aren't powerful enough to do.
No matter how many laws,rules, regulations, standing armies, guns, tanks, taser guns,pepper spray and rubber bullets they have and aquire they can NOT force ME to live in their world they want to create.

TBTB, as much as we want to hate and villify them, are correct in one thing at least.
People are dumb cattle which need to be lead.
Out of Chaos, order will come.
Ordo Ab Chao.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I always hear that the global financial crisis will be the ruin of everyone.

-30/30-270-12guage-22 -Check
-Canoe -Check
-Hidden cabin (s) -Check
-Fishing gear -Check
-500,000 hectares of forest, rivers, trees and ocean -Check

-Maybe for you city folks and subdivision peeps the end is near, for some of us others..

Bring it on!
edit on 3-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

I agree with you on this. I just shake my head at all these fearmongering threads. It can get tiring, although some are amusing and entertaining.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join