It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fell into a trap and so did you, We WILL BE destroyed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
To all this belief in democracy and free rights

"If you wish to enslave a man, allow him to believe that he is already free." - Hidden Hand

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Best protest would be all those people growing thier own food, stop buying gas and GMO foods and stop paying taxes and all stick together... but everyone is afraid of being made an example of or something???

edit on 3-1-2013 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

All i know is we dont have to travel 3 days to hunt down a steak, we dont need to travel for months on end to visit foreign lands and we can communicate with anyone we know with the push of a button.

What are you bitching about no freedom? if Americans cant see how free they are then well.. they are as stupid as an American... < ha ha yep its a circle.

Think about the sand monkeys that starve and live in caves away from laws somewhere in Iraq. OH YEAH they are free! they can choose to crap in the center or the right side of the cave or even the left side. Give it time America is following the same footsteps as the Roman empire and we all know how that ended up, a cool story and some nice buildings.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

but everyone is afraid of being made an example of or something???

Do you want to be the first to try?
Not all people are as unhappy as you might think.
An example would be those who live off the state. They have nothing to gain by changing things.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Just a thought.....What would happen here in America if we have protest like they have in the Arab countries the past 2 yrs or so..would our government respond the same..would they install martial law,use military power to control us and keep us in line.the answer is HELL YEA.we need to take back our country and tear down the wall of the have and the have nots...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by mellisamouse

but everyone is afraid of being made an example of or something???

Do you want to be the first to try?
Not all people are as unhappy as you might think.
An example would be those who live off the state. They have nothing to gain by changing things.

Oh, where I live we are fine, pretty much everyone I know is on this track hardcore... but the masses need to step up instead of complaining but never changing anything...

Geeze, people are still drinking things like pop and it baffles my mind!

Armchair warriors and wanna be healthnuts and farmers...... its allways "one day when we.... " ya know?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is a war based on fear, let us all fight back with our love!!!! Who cares if the stock market crashes. Let's help ourselves and our neighbors. Grow your own food. Build underground to avoid high energy costs.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

nope....no to what you posted that the evil zionist idiots will destroy your people....HAVE YOU NOT READ.
that's the problem with my jewish brothers and the catholics....they wont read it. the top athiest wrote in his bashing book that the bible is the best literary work ever by far...( from the mouth of an athiest).....and that a person that has not discovered that,....then they are illierate INBRED INGRATES.
your people are invincible and the gentile bunch has to couple with you to prosper.(latent secret)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What was the biggest joke on Wall Street when BMW bought Rolls Royce? It had everyone on Wall Street rolling in the hallways for days.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've read the original post but not the rest of the thread. (Threads like this often degenerate into pro and anti Jew slugfests that are just so tedious.)

I think the OP is absolutely correct in his post. I think the public at large haven't a clue about what is going on and those who do have a clue, like people on ATS, don't exist in numbers great enough to make a difference.

I do believe in posting on ATS because I think it does reach new people with ideas and that it reaches significant people with out of the box thinking that might cause them to use influence in ways that could improve the situation for everybody. I have no doubt whatsoever that influential people read threads on ATS as a means of taking the pulse of attitudes on a variety of subjects. That is an important phenomenon, so I don't feel I'm wasting my time on ATS.

However, on the sinister and malevolent nature of the elite, I do agree with the OP. They have the means, motive and opportunity to do whatever it takes to stay on top and to do it in a world of their own design.

The world we live in is one of their design. If, for whatever reason, they decide that the old design needs an update, less troublesome to maintain, they will put the new design into production. If the new design requires a substantial reduction in the world population, so be it. They can do it and they will do it, if they think it is necessary.

The solution to the problem is to re-educate the elite. They must be made to realize that most people are very reasonable in their requirements for happiness. The paranoia level of the elite must be reduced. This is the most important social engineering project facing the world. When it is achieved, a vastly more healthy life can be achieved for the whole human family and we can set about solving the immense problems standing between us and interstellar migration.

The paradigm of survival in Nature is redundancy, not optimization. People, all people need to get that through their heads. It goes against everything the elite believes in and has lived by, but that is the road to survival of the species.
edit on 3-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have said my piece it is for other members to choose whether or not they believe your little fantasy I am just adding my comments and observations in a hope that it might make others think twice before blindly believing you.

Have a nice day buddy.

Im on your side. I've seen other posts from this guy and thought he was full of BS.
edit on 3/1/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Ihave been in serious study my Entire life since 12 yrs Old. At that time the Spirit of Adonia filled me and I have Preached Repentance and the Torah as a way of life to remain in the family of Yahveh.
So for 48 yrs in Scripture and Biblical history, World History and Political History I have uncovered that the whole of Humanity has incorporated most all of the Pagan ways directly or indirectly influenced by Babylon.
Take the Minerets and Steeples. These were from Nimrod the Tower builder. Piramids and even our Towers tday testify that in the inner man they wish to reach the Heavens and shake their hands at Yah in defiance.
The Twin Towers fell to show that man is not greater then the creator.
That's just one example of how we the human race feel we are greater. All throughout history all religions are just that Anti-God. For the one true Yah( god) is Love and when we don't have Love he then throws us to our own selves which are born into evil and those ways take our souls and minds and this creates Hell here on Earth. He allows the Adversary then to do as our hearts demand and mosty all wish good for themselves and no one else. MAn is Covetousness in whole.
This is the state of man now in this our End of Days.
All are in confusion and we brought all this upon ourselves.
You must know the past to see the future and keep the future not as the past.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You are accomplishing NOTHING on ATS
I am accomplishing NOTHING on ATS

So what's your point?
Limbo

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

FIRST OFF OF ALL, I am still remaining on here, very defensively ON THIS SUBJECT
AS he/she/it WROTE

I mean if every other of yall havn't figured it out yet, well...
I just find it all entertaining, so go out
enjoy the day or night &
whatever else in
between

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If you think he's bullying, check this out. Ever hear of George Norrie? How about Coast to Coast AM. Then listen to what this guy the George has on his radio show. Here's the link.... www.youtube.com...

We all need to keep an open mind, and this guy has the credentials backing him up...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
ADDING SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT that jew left out
Yes it is VERY TRUE YOU WILL BE DESTROYED
BUT what .. left out was that YOU WILL LIVE FREE
its all one very complex trick
Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You know JAZ, i don't think you're wrong. There are probably a few financiers who caught the God complex and have probably already formed their culture of transnational elitism. They probably think their God's gift to the "unclean" masses who they fear will bring the end of the civilized world that "they" have worked so hard to shape. But, I think worrying about corrupt bankers is probably the least important concern for most of humanity at this point. At some point the oil and gas that we have used to "support" civilization will not only run out, but play a hefty hand in destroying the environment as we know it. That loss of oil and gas will spell the end of modern civilization, as we know it and by the next generation or so, will be back to pre-1800 society. The extreme amount of energy that is needed to run this energy-dependent economy is large, and the basic raw materials that provide this energy are, in fact, finite. There is no way out of the laws of physics. So, I don't care what these Banker do--or how powerful they think they are---Reality is far more powerful. I take comfort in that.

-Ghoster

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

protesting does nothing.

Here on ATS and elsewhere we educate ourselves. Every shill and moron has made us learn and push ourselves to become better. In the end it will not be a bloodless revolution or a violent one that will change a thing. It will be a generation of informed and educated people who simply take the positions of power in a real democratic society they will envision together with their people and make into reality.

there is no "asking" or "demanding". There is only doing. When we are ready to run for office, which we will have time to do so for another 50 or more years, we will simply be elected in landslide victories over puppets. That takes education and preparation. We need for the shills to keep coming and by their tactics, a better fighter in us to forge.

There is no "now", and especially so there is no "end"......

Time is on our side......always is, always was, always will be....tomorrow belongs to no one...

edit on 2-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

For a start elections are all rigged as there is no freedom. All honest politicians get filtered out and never get into true powerful positions. Unless you are 'in the club' or should I say secret societies, you will get nowhere near any power and even so, politicians are all puppets and the real power lies in the military industrial complex, the evil men at the very top of the controlling elites who pull the strings...

Also time is short, as time is against you since the elites certainly do wish to destroy society firstly with economic collapse, and then wars and then more that i cannot really have the time or care anymore to explain to people as they are not ready for it and would laugh, and it takes a certain understanding to even believe or accept certain truths.

As for people being on ATS or online arguing over who is right, squabbling over who knows more, well let me just say it is a waste of time for the most part as people ought to be learning how to live off the grid, self sustaining by living off the land, learning the 'real work' which is to work the land growing food, and keep animals, and making wells for water. You will only survive if you know how to in the wilderness without any pre packed food.

Ok the internet is a good source to firstly learn about what may happen or could happen, and how to learn these self sustaining skills and other things which we do need to learn, but the rest of the time, many get into a vicious circle of wondering if this or that will happen rather than just preparing themselves skills which could prepare them for such eventualities aswell as improving their life. So even if things do not happen, they will still be better for being able to live off their own land and not be slave to wages and taxes....

As for thinking that; "...it will be a generation of informed and educated people who simply take the positions of power in a real democratic society they will envision together with their people and make into reality...."
well it shows you are misguided if you think people learning about all these truths online, will change things one day by being elected. I already said they will not get elected unless they are part of 'the club' and remember that the people who pull the strings now, already know the things you think are important for those in power to know. But I said they have no real power and so cannot change anything, and i they try, will wind up like J.F.Kennedy and his family. The elites know all the things you all spend years debating and never truly discovering the full extent of, so please realise your error in thinking that knowledge will change things.

Knowledge is surely empowering, but to oneself, but will not make you get into controlling the power structure of society and governments. All who enter power realise they actually don't control anything. Obama controls nothing. Power does corrupt too, so anyone who probably had good intentions when trying to enter politics, soon lost hope to actually change things and those who were in better positions realised they ought to either sell out and be bribed, or end up in a 'car accident' or scandal to retire them. They sell-out and stay in limited power to help do something, but in reality, most are corrupt as power does corrupt...

The elites have knowledge and power, so the deciding factor for change is not knowledge, but MORALITY.
But Power corrupts. period

And if we all die, have we prepared for the eventualities of the afterlife, and if we truly have done what we ought have on this side of the earth to merit an eternity in the afterlife ? Atheists may scoff, but then why worry about death if there is nothing on the other side ? Worry only about death if the consequences of your life lead you to hell....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

HELLO SIR

IM WRITING IN CAPS LOCK TO GET YOUR ATTENTION
I AM ALSO A PROFESSIONAL FUTURES AND COMMODITIES TRADER
I HAVE MY OWN WORKING ALGORITHMS AND SYSTEMS IN PRIVATE AND NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS
IF YOU ARE A REAL TRADER, PLS CONTACT ME VIA MSG ON THIS PRIVATELY (I DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD OR MSG YOU PRIVATELY APOLOGIES !!!)
I WISH TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT TRADING AS I HAVEB EEN SUCCESSFUL FOR QUITE SOME TIME WITH THE SAME SYSTEMS
PLS DO RESPOND IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

I AM NOT FAKE AND I CAN DO ANYTHING TO PROVE IT
MSG ASAP

I NEVER POST ON THIS SITE BUT IF YOU ARE REAL I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

while i respect your opinion, it makes the assumption that it is all unavoidable and that they are indeed all powerful and untouchable.

Power is an illusion my friend, an illusion to those that portray it as well as those that perceive it. What may seem like magic (ultimate power) one day is Childs play science (Common knowledge) the next.

Do you look up at the satellites reading your books and looking into your windows too?

Illusions of a hopeless situation are not true. They are just easier to believe rather than face the fact that hard work is needed.

I agree with much of what you said, just not that it is hopeless. That is also what they want you to think.

Kill me, hurt me, those like me, the ones I love. You can not end what I am, all that we are.

Freeborn and will die liberated if need be. We are this way. Always have been and always will be. THAT is also human nature.

if what you say is true, then what are they waiting for? I call their bluff, because that is all it is.
They can not win unless we forfeit. I wont.

edit on 3-1-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join