It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on here? Sandy Hook threads 404'd everyday!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello,

In the last week or two I have seen at least 3 maybe more, Sandy Hook threads get 404'd. Why is this happening? Some of the threads had some new info on this tragedy and I truly believe all members are here to help uncover what and how this could happen and make sure it doesn't happen again, I know ats and if something smells fishy a lot of members smell it. And this smells fishy. Why are we not aloud to talk about a new conspiracy theory about sandy hook? this is a conspiracy site yes? A few hours ago someone posted a video from youtube about how ley lines and the location of the school were part of a bigger picture "inside job" I won't post the video or say anything more about it I don't want to get 404'd before I get an answer....

And please I mean no disrespect to ANYBODY we all feel the same feeling of sadness and loss, we are human behind our avatars after all. I just would like to know why every time a new angle in this story is posted where we can discuss and get to the bottom of all the things that irk us about this it gets deleted.

I say everything with Love

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Because they get out of hand.

They start off great.

Then they turn into poop.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It might have something to do with the fact there are already 404ish of them in which to carry on the discussion....just creating another thread saying something a bit differently than something that has already been said twenty other times gets a bit weighty to sift through.....just a thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have literally seen more than 50 + sandy hook thread's since the incident took place.

It made me angry specially because most of them consists of nothing but BS.Glad that things are under control now.

However some good threads are still there.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

I am thinking that many of the threads on Sandy Hook were 404'd because the Mod's have identified that the content of the (repeat) threads is already being discussed in other earlier threads; the (repeated) information is in the original threads...in the initial content... and/or in the replies to those threads.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I have seen a lot of poop.... But regardless that is like saying every time someone starts a "ufo sighted" thread it should be deleted because we have lots of ufo threads.... its just weird to me man.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
its true the post that show awsome discovery sandyhook as a blood sacrifice del too.. WTF??

and your post here is going to del too

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Hello,

In the last week or two I have seen at least 3 maybe more, Sandy Hook threads get 404'd. Why is this happening? Some of the threads had some new info on this tragedy and I truly believe all members are here to help uncover what and how this could happen and make sure it doesn't happen again, I know ats and if something smells fishy a lot of members smell it. And this smells fishy. Why are we not aloud to talk about a new conspiracy theory about sandy hook? this is a conspiracy site yes? A few hours ago someone posted a video from youtube about how ley lines and the location of the school were part of a bigger picture "inside job" I won't post the video or say anything more about it I don't want to get 404'd before I get an answer....

And please I mean no disrespect to ANYBODY we all feel the same feeling of sadness and loss, we are human behind our avatars after all. I just would like to know why every time a new angle in this story is posted where we can discuss and get to the bottom of all the things that irk us about this it gets deleted.

I say everything with Love

I believe Skeptic Overlord, the site owner, was very clear here.

It's not just that the many of the threads are narcissistic, self-absorbed, and stupidly ridiculous, which as SO said, they are.

It's also that inevitably they cast totally baseless aspersions on ordinary citizens, several of whom lost children or family members in the shooting.

As SO said, it's the worst of the worst he's ever seen here at ATS.

Go to YouTube and look at all the idiotic tripe about Sandy Hook that people post there everyday. This isn't YouTube. The ATS motto is Deny Ignorance. Making baseless conjectures, shamelessly disparaging ordinary people, and accusing everyone of being part of a conspiracy just because you can isn't denying ignorance, it's exemplifying it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Agreed, ATS is to bring something new to the table, something with substance, not just baseless dribble that is bantered on a whim and a prayer....pretty sure that something of relevance would not be closed by the mods but applauded.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How many do you need? There are plenty events that are covered in simply one thread. Some threads that have gone on for literally hundreds of pages. Why do we need a new thread every hour on the matter?

Also, a number have popped up that are just complete garbage. Well known (by now) misrepresentations and/or straight out hoaxes/lies.

I don't see a problem with those getting binned.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Could it be that, the moment anything gets written about Sandy Hook, you get about 5 disinfo posters to beat you down and try to intimidate you, verses 2 posters who agree with your questions and insights?

I'm one of the latter.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

But regardless that is like saying every time someone starts a "ufo sighted" thread it should be deleted because we have lots of ufo threads.... its just weird to me man.

Not really.....If lots of threads were started about the same UFO sighting, then they would be 404'd as well.......any new info on Sandy Hook can easily be added to one of the many remaining threads

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't know, maybe sconner is onto something.

Maybe asking simple questions about an incident makes us all those negative bad words, super bad people essentially, and we should just wait for the MSM to tell us what to think happened at Sandy Hook next...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sconner755

I know what you mean and I fully support what SkepticOverlord said, but hear me out. That was right when the shootings happened, ats went into turbo! The reasonable threads got washed with the bull* everything was messy and no one knew what was going on.

That said, now it has been two and a half weeks later, and in my opinion this is the time when deeper information from an atrocious event starts to rise to the public.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

Yes, this site has made trolling in to art form.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starling

Could it be that, the moment anything gets written about Sandy Hook, you get about 5 disinfo posters to beat you down and try to intimidate you, verses 2 posters who agree with your questions and insights?

I'm one of the latter.

Excuse me...I'd like to correct my earlier ratio of 5/2, disinfo agents -vs- open minded posters, to 8/2.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
its true the post that show awsome discovery sandyhook as a blood sacrifice del too.. WTF??

and your post here is going to del too

Well his post did not get deleted

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I think it’s pretty disgraceful, really. Sure some are the theories are a bit ‘how ya gawin’?’ but why leave the thread there and delete the content? Just delete the entire thing, link and all, or leave them. Create a new forum; Insane Nonsense, and put them all in there.

I for one don’t have an overbearing opinion on the incident yet, but I certainly think something is not right at all. Theories about the kids still being alive and all that... I’m not sure about. The shooter being under some kind of control or multiple shooter... Maybe? It’s just strange how details and events of the day change by the hour almost. I don’t see why the story should be constantly changing like it has. Same with the Batman shooting. It’s all too fishy and suspect.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hey try www.waybackmachine.com to retrieve a link thats been 404 403 etc. Sometimes it works :-) As far as Sandy Hooks is concerned, it looks like a cover up of poss mk ultra project, just an idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Censorship in ats is getting incredible... an actually the last one with the ritual, true or not and as much fat fetched or crazy it was, you got to give the credit to the maker of the video, cause right or wrong thats a lot of work and a huge research job and at least that I think the credit should be given.

Coming here, 404ing threads just because it doesnt fit this or that is exactly the opposite of what ATS should really be. We should have anything here than doesnt fit in the normal, grand scheme of things with some food for thought, even if almost crazy, to open our minds to all perspectives.

This new censorship model ATS is adopting is much like a politician. They start out great... they begin to be famous, then they start gaining important spots, visibility, the change for their highest possible place is in sight, the money starts pouring in, the guy gets elected and........ turns into a guy, just like the others, because the money and the contracts and his very survival depends on it. ATS sold his original soul by the looks of it.

Censoring a video? As member since 2005, that makes me one of the oldest people in here - you know... the others of my time are all gone - jee wonder - but seriously ATS, what went wrong?

I used to like this forum a lot... right now is a pale smoky image of what it used to be... what happened? Does the money do not allow to certain things to be said anymore? Have you sold your soul? Does this "as a business" have to abide by the rules of "someone", because if it is, just say so... and most of the people will be gone because thats not the reason they come... or THINK they come to ATS.

Whats the problem with the Sandy hook - blood ritual video? Can someone answer me... not "elevatedone", someone really with an opinion and with a pertinent and actually important and influential thing to say. Mark? Johnny? SO?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join