It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

island transportation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 12:14 AM
link   

i saw this symbol on the back of one of those round chemical-shipping trucks coming back form a mets game on the whitestone bridge in queens. the truck was marked on the side as "island transportation". does anyone have any idea what this is all about? it kinda freaked me out

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hello bear.
Ahem, yes i believe i can provide you with some explanation. The truck you have seen is undoubtfully in hands of Illuminati related organization. Apart from the pyramid, operatives in MEDIUM - HIGH positions often use some company name WITH the word Transportation or Transfers + pyramid or another symbol (i aint telling which). Good find. I wounder what was inside the truck.

posted on Aug, 2 2002 @ 02:19 PM
link   
why would they just display their widely known symbol on the back of the truck? could it be a masonic reference and not an illuminati reference?

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i think i may have figured it out, T is the 20th letter, C is the third

23? isn't the the secret illuminati number?

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i know Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law drudge, but i told you that not 10 minutes ago....

posted on Aug, 3 2002 @ 11:04 PM
link   
sorry about the plaguerism, KYLE

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hagbard.Celine
i know Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law drudge, but i told you that not 10 minutes ago....

Hagbard.Celine. the cicilian cigar smoking fellow! HA! My god. who would call himself like that.

I take it you've read The Illuminatus eh?
Welcome aboard, we have quite a number of fans on the board. Me, bear, now u

By the way bear, i like the way your brain works
23 is the dreaded number! Right on, keep up the good work.

[Edited on 12-8-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i told drudge about the 23 bit, and MY NAME IS CATHAL NOT KYLE YOU LOUSE-RIDDEN, TREE-HUGGING, FEZ-LOVING, SOMETHINGOROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me that wasnt an incredibly stupid and lame attempt at an insult and i will show you a true idiot...

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's the company's logo.

No, really.

The "eye" is for "Island" (I just saw this very thing on Hawaii... an optical shop called "Hawaiian eye-land"... capitalizing on the pun). And the T and C stand for Transportation Company. And the triangle's just because it looked good that way and it wasn't designed by a real graphic artist.

No, not Illuminati connected. Local company, not much money.

posted on Aug, 4 2002 @ 03:52 PM
link   
you spelled plagaraize wrong drudge (i think i did too...) byrd, its probably just another part of OM

posted on Aug, 6 2002 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by drudgejr
i think i may have figured it out, T is the 20th letter, C is the third

23? isn't the the secret illuminati number?
Yestarday i was watching jeepers creepers and guess what, the woman said that the "monster" comes out every 23rd spring to eat for 23 days

posted on Aug, 11 2002 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Tyler, you are seriously paranoid, there's no doubt about it, it's a badly drawn logo. And why the "I aint telling which" bit again, I genuinely believe you reckon you can call yourself an expert by claiming to have all the answers but never sharing them, it's an easy way out. You've said before that this is a part-time thing for me, I completely agree and you doubtless have more knowledge about this sort of stuff than I do, fair play to you. But then I never claimed to be an expert. And you're wrong about this one.

DON'T GET STROPPY, THIS IS JUST AN OPINION, FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD IT. But try and justify yourself with a more substantial argument than "Oisin, you can piss off," this time.

Cheers, later.

posted on Aug, 12 2002 @ 07:11 AM
link   
its Thomas Crowne.........he's one of them..

posted on Aug, 13 2002 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That's funny...I've always thought it would be *Simon* as one of the Illuminati...

You gotta admit, a website like this would be a great cover.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 07:57 PM
link   
yes ninja boy, it would be good cover, for awhile...but it being a site full of paranoid ranting lunatics, everyone would eventually succumb to that fear, and quit ASAP, or attempt to plea-bargain their way into the illuminati...something to ponder, eh?

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 09:48 PM
link   
nahhh, simon is clearly a disinformation agent for tony blair

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 08:01 PM
link   
screw the british! they cant cook, theyre too stuffy to have fun, theyre all a bunch of egotistical masochists, and they drive on the wrong side of the street!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
08-08-06

Some here are out of the question and really paranoid that see everywhere conspirancies,illuminaties trucks,manonic houses,etc

The only thing i must tell and suggest is that we should be sceptic with historian precautionary and re-confirm,re-consider matters before post them into public...

Our mission is to discover secret information and learn more about the world system works so to prevent any danger affecting us and the people arround us.

FOR THE WORLD PEACE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
By the way, i dont know if it is my PC's problem or not but i fail to enter the above external link...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Great conspirator hunter
By the way, i dont know if it is my PC's problem or not but i fail to enter the above external image link...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join