It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do my fellow christians think of the man known as John Todd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i think the man speaks the truth. How he says Witches find us absolutely disgusting. They enter into are churches and thats why are churches are so terrible now. He speaks of how the illuminati controlls not only the rich and powerful but young kids and teens. There is one tape where he is talking about how his sister at the age of 13 becomes the high queen of ohio.. How she gets 13000 followers who follow her orders. Crazy right? but genius if you think about it. Who would ever think of a child or teenage giving orders to a secret society who wants to rule the world. Makes no diffrence considering she would have demonic enfluences.

But what i find intriguing is there search for adam who at the beginning of the aquarian age is supposed to rule the world with the help of lucifer(not satan). Isnt that december 21/2012. I recommend all my fellow christians listen to the tapes of john todd. And for any who think john todd is a fraud scam please know fritz springmeyer the man who knows all things illuminati thinks the man is the real deal. No other person besides fritzt knew so much about the collins family bloodline. But this man about 40 years ago knew alot of this information.

edit on 1-1-2013 by vaelamin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
what a bunch of hooey,

you don't seriously believe all that crap do you?

I'm a christian and I think both you and that geezer are out of your minds !

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Funny so funny. What is it that you find so hard to believe my fellow christian friend. And please do respond quickly for the demons are closing into me and i think they will try to kill me for even bring such a subject up but do know for i do not care and aslong as my fellow worshipers and you are safe. You must prepare now becuase it will grow awful as revelations says we will be destroyed by the gallows of men for we believe in the great creator. Or are you simple one of the many who try to turn us away from the truth becuase we can not obviosly handle it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745
what a bunch of hooey,

you don't seriously believe all that crap do you?

I'm a christian and I think both you and that geezer are out of your minds !

Well I'm not a Christian and I believe John Todd. Merely claiming to be a christian does not give you more credibility, sorry.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

But what i find intriguing is there search for adam who at the beginning of the aquarian age is supposed to rule the world with the help of lucifer(not satan).

New Age garbage. Their "Golden Age" is called "Jacob's Trouble" Otherwise known as the Tribulation and Great Tribulation periods. Lucifer is a misnomer for Satan, it's not his name it's a title meaning "lightbringer". Satan's real name is Heylel ben Shachar in hebrew or Hilal bin Sahar in arabic.

Isaiah 14:12 "O Lucifer Son of morning"

Hebrew days begin at dusk with the rising of the moon, the "son" or "sun" of the morning would be the moon. The moon is not the light, it just pretends to be the light. So "Lucifer" would actually be "pretender of the light".

These illuminati fools can try to takeover the world but they will not succeed, they take the allegorical literally so their peerings into scripture is for nothing because they cannot understand what theyre reading.
edit on 1-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Blah blah blah blah Lucifer is satan i love hearing this nonsense. Calling lucifer satan is a slanderous thing and sin. Not even the archangel michael would slander Satan. Ooooooo lucifer is mentioned just once in the bible as the king of tyre yet for for some reason he is automaticly become Satan.

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Blah blah blah blah Lucifer is satan i love hearing this nonsense. Calling lucifer satan is a slanderous thing and sin. Not even the archangel michael would slander Satan. Ooooooo lucifer is mentioned just once in the bible as the king of tyre yet for for some reason he is automaticly become Satan.

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

Okay what?! Are you a Luciferian?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

No i am not.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Actually Lucifer was a cherub prior to his fall after his fall he became Satan that old devil. Lucifer’s fall was when he proclaimed that he would set his throne above Gods. The bible speaks of his fall as taking 1/3 of the heavenly host with him in his rebellion. That is how Lucifer became Satan.

top topics

join