It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hillary injured in a crash??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
havent seen anything about this on the US news , sorry if this has been posted , it would explain her issues as of late

www.eutimes.net...

www.swissinfo.ch...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
hope she's okay... JB her..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
December 30, 2012

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Moved to HOAX Forum

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What, are you saying Sorcha Faal is unreliable?

Personally, I think the reptiloids implanted her, and the implant failed. Now they've got to wait a while before they can put in another one.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

He's a real piece of work, likes to take real news and mix it up with what ever propaganda his handlers want.
Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If this is a hoax, then I wish somebody would step up and prove it.

It actually makes sense. When I read about her injuring herself and suddenly "not being able to testify", I thought something was fishy. When I read about the Navy seal commander who committed "suicide", I thought that was weird, because those individuals are chosen for their mental stability.

Here's a thought: She was sent on a mission, the plane was sabotaged to crash on landing, thereby neatly taking her out before she had to say anything. She wasn't killed, only injured. However, she is probably aware there was an attempt on her life, and so this woman, who has unlimited ambition, decides that it's better to bow out of the mess she has been participating in for most of her adult life, before the next attempt is actually successful.

Of course, it is possible that she could have fainted and hit her head from the stomach flu, but that story doesn't fit the facts as well. I find it hard to believe that she could have let herself get so sick, when she could have the best care in the world.

Anyway, interesting read. Do I care if it's in the Hoax bin? Not at all. It's something to consider, and I can no longer trust what is told to me, from anybody. I'll make up my own mind, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I was trying to be sarcastic, I guess I failed.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Anyway, interesting read. Do I care if it's in the Hoax bin? Not at all. It's something to consider, and I can no longer trust what is told to me, from anybody. I'll make up my own mind, thank you very much.

In other words, you prefer a lie that you like to a truth that you don't.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
If this is a hoax, then I wish somebody would step up and prove it.

It actually makes sense. When I read about her injuring herself and suddenly "not being able to testify", I thought something was fishy. When I read about the Navy seal commander who committed "suicide", I thought that was weird, because those individuals are chosen for their mental stability.

Here's a thought: She was sent on a mission, the plane was sabotaged to crash on landing, thereby neatly taking her out before she had to say anything. She wasn't killed, only injured. However, she is probably aware there was an attempt on her life, and so this woman, who has unlimited ambition, decides that it's better to bow out of the mess she has been participating in for most of her adult life, before the next attempt is actually successful.

i agree with you it does seem very likely

top topics

join