It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for interview style conspiracy podcasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have been searching for some interesting podcasts to listen to at night. Alas the only interesting one I have found is The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett. I have found his shows varied and interesting and of course some of the stories are little out of there!

This is who I listen to currently - www.richardsyrett.com...

I have found ATS own podcast rubbish from first impressions. Just a bunch of people having a laugh...Others I have tried is Alex Jones, boy does that guy get on my nerves! He seems to shout all the time, and it is all about America. The last one I tried was Pete Santilli, while his was a little better he still was too focused on America and waffled a load of stuff that was not very interesting for me.

So really, are there any other interview style podcasts that don't focus on American culture like Richard Syrett?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Rubbish? ATS Live has had some of the great interviews I have heard in my short 28 years. What shows have you listened to? I would suggest giving ATS live 3rd 4th and 5th chances until you find out how much you love it. As for others, theres always coast to coast.

Nef tells it like it is and thats final! Hes the best

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The last show before xmas, pretty boring and not thought provoking at all. I am not interested in paying for a podcast like coast to coast wants.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If you a smart phone, I suggest you download the WunderRadio app.

There are all kinds of podcasts like that.

They even have "The Best of Art Bell"

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Groundzero with Clyde Lewis is now a national broadcast: I have caught his radio show a couple of times and it seems he covers many different subjects...Ground Zero broadcast at 21:00 via internet @ 590 KLBJ out of Austin Tx. But as he is now broadcast nationally I am sure there are many others.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
The Groundzero with Clyde Lewis is now a national broadcast: I have caught his radio show a couple of times and it seems he covers many different subjects...Ground Zero broadcast at 21:00 via internet @ 590 KLBJ out of Austin Tx. But as he is now broadcast nationally I am sure there are many others.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

groundzeromedia.org...

I like Clyde.

But that opening theme song is a bit much and annoying as hell.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Risco

These 2 are awesome.

blog.joerogan.net...

duncantrussell.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would try Red Ice Creations I used to listen to one of it almost every night.
edit on 1-1-2013 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks very much guys, gonn check them all out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was actually going to recommend Richard Syrett... great guy out of Toronto, Canada. I've been listening to him for almost a decade now. You can also get the podcasts from HERE

The last show with Joel Skousen (Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting) was awesome.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As another post asserted, Clyde Lewis' show is very interesting but sometimes it becomes clear that he has an agenda. Still a good show though.

I also like Binnal of America. He is not the best interviewer but he has very interesting topics and guests. Including Bruce Rux.

Check it out.
edit on 2-1-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
James Corbett talks about real issues. This is his last radio episode but you can all of them from the archives

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Risco

Do you mean the ATS Live shows, member podcasts or the ATSMIX/Above Politics podcasts?

The ATS Live Shows give you news and views that the mainstream ignore. ATSMIX/Above Politics podcasts have some great interviews and ATS member podcasts give you many different views.

And what are you doing to get the message out there. At least the ATS Live teams are doing some!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by Risco

Do you mean the ATS Live shows, member podcasts or the ATSMIX/Above Politics podcasts?

The ATS Live Shows give you news and views that the mainstream ignore. ATSMIX/Above Politics podcasts have some great interviews and ATS member podcasts give you many different views.

And what are you doing to get the message out there. At least the ATS Live teams are doing some!!

I did as suggested and listened to a number of episodes and there was not enough interviewing or staying on subject. One thing I like about Richard Syrett is he covers a subject for about an hour each. As to which ones, I was listening the the live shows, I could only find ATSMIX from 2009? Also could not find any member podcasts so if you would be kind enough to link me?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Risco

Member podcasts[/url

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/profile.php?member=Martin Bain&display=threads]Check out Martin Bain's thread for some of the AP shows

Use the search function and put in ATS MIX and ABOVE POLITICS SHOW to locate them. I do remember the AP show going some interviews with David Icke.

(post by TheCarlwood removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join