It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone wanna do a palm read?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Just browsing ATS, kinda bored, and wanted to see if anyone with experience can do this. Always was interested on how my left hand almost looks identical to the Pi symbol :p but yes first is left and second is right. Thank you for your time if you do decide to.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Computron

Your going to die!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist.....but eventually you will find out I am 100% correct in my reading.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Lol, I never thought that would be my future

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Oh,my. That's just awful.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I will go and sit in my time out corner now! Thanks for having a sense of humor my friend!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Will this help?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Haha no problem, whats life without humor right? And @ Bed, I know lifting boxes as part of a job, makes a persons hands look god awful. Thats why I chose a macro shot so you can see my pain!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Eh kinda, Ive researched it before posting this, but Ive came up with soooo many different futures for myself, I just wanted to see if someone with actual experience would chime in. Plus I wanted some clarification on my right hand, where it kinda rivers up, and looks like an upside down anarchy A
edit on 1-1-2013 by Computron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

What happened to your right pinky?

I can't say much, when I don't have cuts I'm burned.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Nothing that I know of, might be the angle, and how I spread my hand.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

ok I'm guessing, but from what I've read:
You had a fairly normal childhood, but moved from where you were born during this time
You are guided fairly regularly by an inner voice or spirit guide
You will have a great success in your life
You will marry at least once (looks like more, but need to see the side of your hand under your little finger)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasmineG

ok I'm guessing, but from what I've read:
You had a fairly normal childhood, but moved from where you were born during this time
You are guided fairly regularly by an inner voice or spirit guide
You will have a great success in your life
You will marry at least once (looks like more, but need to see the side of your hand under your little finger)

I would say thats rather correct. Fairly normal child hood.... Yes FAIRLY normal. Dont wanna get into details on the spirit guide part, though you are spot on and I dont wanna sound crazy (imagine that).... Also the line ends right in the middle on the side of my finger. Thank you though Jasmine for your time

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think I broke every major bone in my right hand at least once. Had one of those Edward Scissorhand fixators on it for a while.

Anyway, I was going to make up a bad fortune for you but over the Internet I was afraid it would sound insulting. It was funny if you could hear me read it. Just can't get that nuance in text.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I think I broke every major bone in my right hand at least once. Had one of those Edward Scissorhand fixators on it for a while.

Anyway, I was going to make up a bad fortune for you but over the Internet I was afraid it would sound insulting. It was funny if you could hear me read it. Just can't get that nuance in text.

Whew that sucks edward.
Also, I find sarcasm funny, and was honestly expecting more bad stuff said than good. I already knew though someone was gonna say in my future is my death

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hi ...

Do you have any specific questions? i.e. anything in specific that you want to ask?

a quick summary, but in no way comprehensive and all inclusive, since that would have to accommodate factors such as texture, depth of troughs and ridges, colour, to name a few.

your line of heart starts between the mount of jupiter and saturn. the mound of jupiter denotes ambition, fulfillment and realization. the mound next to it (under middle finger) is saturn, which has characteristics more sensual & solitude-isque. the line of heart usually starts under one of them, or right in-between. where it starts denotes the tangent and vector of love in your life. you have a major influence coming into your love line at around 21, +- a few, and another coming 3 or so years after that. there might be further minor influences, however, i cannot rule in favor or against unless i was to hold your hand in mine (no, not in that sense
)
the love line continues on to become chained, with a hint of an island towards the end. some turbulence related to love in later life.

the line of head and heart are apart just a little bit, not much. denotes confidence and force of will. On your left hand, the line of head does not extend as far out to the right, which could mean curtailed academic endeavors. on your right hand, that is not the case, so this takes precedence. it is a strong, healthy line of head. not a cerebral juggernaut or artistic behemoth, but with fine faculties for reason, sensibilities and logic. there is a fork right at the very end in your left's line of head, which carries either a pleasant or a morbid tendency depending on your numbers (numerology), but that will take me too much time. a dip of the line of head into the lunar mound denotes dactylic imagination, and has its rightful abode on a poet's hand. A straighter line (like yours) represents a more logical, rational mind. however, there is one element that counters this.

you have "La Croix Mystique" between your head and heart lines. this bestows mystic and spiritual qualities on the bearer, regardless of their cerebral bend, which in your case is a bend towards "rational".

your line of life has a fracture in the beginning, around the age of 14 on the left hand, but not the right, so it is a misfortune averted. it is fairly strong & stable right to the very end. one again, i cannot make out the vertical shoots that either give or take from the life force, unless i was to inspect your hand very closely. there is one shoot, maybe around 19, but the picture does not expose the complete mount of mars (under the thumb) for me to work out the age correctly. it signifies some event which was positive and shaped your life for the better.

On your left hand. your line of career starts slightly late, does not seem impeded by family in early years, but loses its trajectory upon hitting the line of your head later in life. this usually denotes that a decision of the head, and not heart, might be a catalyst for a new direction or derailment of the current. however, it is absent in your right hand, or yet to form, unless it is the extremely uncertain line crawling from the edge up the line of head. this one denotes lack of stability and different endeavors.

for the record, where your two hands are in contradiction, the right one takes precedence.

your line of sun at the moment is non-existent, atleast i cannot make it out from the picture.

i cannot make out any minor marks on any of your mounds, the most important ones being the ones under sun (ring finger), Mercury/Apollo (pinky finger), luna (plane out with the line of life), mars (inside the line of life/under the thumb). these give clues about the people/influences in your life that enhance, or steal from it.

most importantly, the shape of your hand. i cannot tell from the picture which of the 5 types it is. Also, each finger itself denotes a characteristic. thumb(will), and successively, ambition, patience, fame and artistic spark for the rest of fingers.

Last but not least, i accept paypal

just kidding. good luck with your inquiry.
cheers.

edit on 1-1-2013 by richter13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by richter13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I've never done one before, but I think you have a simian crease!! Haha just monkeying around, have a Great New year.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by richter13

Thank you for your indepth post! One of the main questions I did have was, what is with the line that splits into a y, but at the same time making an upside down A? On my right hand.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Dont wanna get into details on the spirit guide part, though you are spot on and I dont wanna sound crazy (imagine that)....

Many do not want to touch on this subject, but if all spoke on it, it would be the norm. I for one do not think you are of crazy, as I speak to them as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Indeed, but eventually Ill post about that. Though here are the photos of my whole hand that you said were most important.
Left

Right

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join