Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

2 years since I started using ATS but I've been addicted to lurking especially in Aliens and UFOs F

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Admittedly I haven't searched the net extensively for a website as ideal as this one, but I would like to believe this is the most organised and maintained site covering Aliens and UFOs.

I do use the site to keep up-to-date with breaking news etc. anything that peaks my interest really, and so with the ease of clicking recent posts, I can't help but just lurk and read.

A little bit about me; I'm a student with a keen interest in Astronomy, Physics and Human interaction. I am currently a major in Psychology, and If ever I have the time outside my career I would love to study Physics with Astronomy. I am deeply fascinated by the concept of space. Not much a star trek fan, sci-fi related entertainment doesn't quite give me a fix however the ideas and scenarios they explore are intriguing and I am familiar with them.

The Aliens and UFOs forum has finally convinced me to become a member. It is extremely annoying reading a thread with a hypothetical question and not being able to take part, especially those exploring the scenario of disclosure e.g. "What would be humanity's response?" "Would the Aliens be friendly or hostile when they land on the White House Lawn?". You might search through the archive and find those questions haven't been asked but you get my drift.

Anyway I'm MrLovelock and I'm here to jump on the bandwagon. Look forward to sharing some documentary links once I'm allowed to post on the other forums.

Cheers x
edit on 1-1-2013 by MrLovelock because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrLovelock

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Welcome to the Asylum. Tin foil hats on shelf to your left. Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well, to be honest, I think the Aliens & UFOs forum could use a just a tad more grounding in reality. Sounds like you're a good fit for the job.

Welcome aboard....

edit on 1/1/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the site OP. nice to have you here.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You should turn away and be afraid,.. be very afraid..
Now that you have become a member, the "addiction" will only deepen
Into the conspiracy abyss which we all have fallen into..
Sure,, it starts with just UFO's, then it is Sasquatch, Crop circles, and onto rant
about silly things like whos wrong on the net....

Good luck,, and may the S&F be on your side.

Beware of the Phage
edit on 1-1-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join