It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've been thinking about James Andanson and how crazy it is that he would use his own car to do a job like that. I guess he could have been forced into the situation where he had no choice or he just thought he would get away with it anyway because the French police denied that the white car was even there at first. He gave police two different stories about where he was that night, then he boasted to friends that he witnessed the crash and took pictures. He was not with the Paparazzi outside the Ritz, so is this what happened?

He waited with the other car and bikes until Diana and Dodi's car arrived at the tunnel, they followed them into the tunnel. He caused the crash bumping his car into theirs while the guy on the bike used the light gun. Then he stopped and took pictures before speeding away.

I don't remember hearing anything about the witnesses saying the guy in the white car stopped to take pictures, I'm sure they would have noticed.
Just thinking out loud here.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by NickDC202

No your theory isnt just as plausable as all the others here.

In fact it is an intentional misdirection,an attempt to use obvious quasi-truths to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of people who are curious about the truth.|Whether thisis your intent or not is your ownissue,but itiswhat it is.

My only intent was to be snarky and absolutely hilarious (which was accomplished when you seriously replied to a theory involving the movies Back to the Future and Back to the Future 2; my apologies I never saw Back to the Future 3 or I would have worked it into it). ZING

edit on 1/9/2013 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by ladyteeny

So you're agreeing with my theory of the Doc Brown, MI-6, Libya oil, and Google Car conspiracy? I agree it does make sense,.

Give it up. Your sense of humor sucks and just because someone says they don't believe the official story doesn't mean that they even care about your tasteless scenario or even gave it a second thought. So, stop muddying up the thread with your lack of tact and class.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

That is called a disinformation tactic.Muddy the waters any way possible,call it humor call it whatever you choose,commonly some type of emotional reaction is required to interrupt the flow of a specific direction,humor works the same as racial or sexual or any comments that elicit an emotional response that overloads a person and breaks their concentration or train of thought.Intentional or otherwise that is the result.

I got the humor part,so what?The dynamic is what I find interesting.

And comparing something so off base is not funny at all it is a disinformation tactic.

Intentional or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

exactly that...
i generally find it pointless responding to posts like that so i just don't waste my time answering.. you were right, didn't give it a seconds thought.. i know what i believe and there's not much that is likely to sway my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
I've been thinking about James Andanson and how crazy it is that he would use his own car to do a job like that. I guess he could have been forced into the situation where he had no choice or he just thought he would get away with it anyway because the French police denied that the white car was even there at first. He gave police two different stories about where he was that night, then he boasted to friends that he witnessed the crash and took pictures. He was not with the Paparazzi outside the Ritz, so is this what happened?

He waited with the other car and bikes until Diana and Dodi's car arrived at the tunnel, they followed them into the tunnel. He caused the crash bumping his car into theirs while the guy on the bike used the light gun. Then he stopped and took pictures before speeding away.

I don't remember hearing anything about the witnesses saying the guy in the white car stopped to take pictures, I'm sure they would have noticed.
Just thinking out loud here.

I think Andanson was in the tunnel that night because he lied about where he was, of course he could have been up to no good elsewhere. So I have a second is this what happened?

He wasn't driving his car and he didn't know they were going to set him up by using a car like this.
He was on the bike that was blocking the road to force Diana and Dodi's car to go through the tunnel. Once they passed him, he followed them not knowing the white car was part of the plan.
When the job was done he didn't have time to think about what just happened, he took his pictures and got out of there.
That's all I can come up with on Andanson's involvement in this if he was there.

Did you notice the OP is gone, Banned?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LEL01

It's funny how people remember things particularly the. details. What remember from. that night /early morning was the report coming in of the crash, that she had been injured chest injuries and a broken arm (although it's in my head about the arm that detail feels vague so I'm standing too confidently behind that one) but I do remember them reporting chest injuries and saying to my mate, she's going to live then as my impression of the way it was stated was serious but not fatal injuries.
Am pretty sure the ambulance was still at the scene of just leaving when that report went but when the it was reported an hour or so later she was dead it was a shock, unexpected.

It happens though people crash cars even ones with famous people in them and injuries, particularly internal ones can be much more serious than they appear initially.

These things happen to people and the law of averages dictate that some of these people will be famous people. Add in a famous couple being hounded and harrassed by reporters everywhere they go,throw in the late hour, probably the staff - driver, bodyguard who may well have been stressed themselves just because they look calm and collected on the hotel security camera doesn't mean they weren't under pressure........ # happens and it's funny that in some situations when it does it does it in a horrible,public, undignified and messy kind of way. Car crashes are never neat believe me i know they are incredibly violent, sometimes people walk away almost unscathed and other times the outcome is brutal, sordid and almost so bitterly unfair it cannot and should not happen but it does, day after day.

It's JFK all over again, the young vital popular one cut down by the evil corrupt system. Too good, too dangerous to be allowed to live.Popular people are susceptible to # luck and dying young the same as anyone else.

And in the end of the day if she had married and had 10 muslim kids would it have brought down the monarchy, honestly?? who believes that considering the way it has and continues to adapt to survive the times finds itself.

She's dead, he'd gone and it's history now. Are the UK intelligence services beyond or above knocking off those who cause them or the country serious problems.No I can believe these things do happen,I'm intersted to see what comes to light in the Chillcot Inquiry, I'm banking on my being.a fair bit younger than Blair so I might just hear before I die of old age... the curious case of Dr Kelly may just be one where something below the belt occured. That involves the whole WMD Iraq War caper and vastly more powerful players than the Royal Family...am not saying fhey don't wield power or have great influence but I just don't see the intelligence services assassination someone as public or popular as Diana to soothe Prince Philip or Chaz ruffled feathers.

How do you go about that one anyway?? Right your off you're recent job we have one straight from top,you have to take out Di n Dodi asap, nice. n neat, by the numbers oh and no controversy, the family really don't need that crap. Ok, get it done!!!!!

Is that an order, can I have that in writing..... sir ???

I mean seriously if that's our top spook agency in action then they aren't getting any more of my hard earned taxes cos it was a sloppy job.Where's the piosoned knives in the boots, deadly umbrella tips or nuclear laced tea n cakes??

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join