It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by LEL01

Does that mean then that you believe that the cause of the crash was this mysterious microchip, you know the one that can drive cars.

I've solved the mystery: Doc Brown took the Delorean time machine from 1985 to 2013 and stole the technology for the Google car, but MI-6 got tipped off about Doc Brown by the Libyans who were still upset that he stole their plutonium and wanted revenge, as part of a secret oil deal between the Queen and Colonel Gaddafi MI-6 promised to deal with Libya's Doc Brown problem. When MI-6 captured Doc Brown in late-1985 they discovered the Google Car technology and in exchange for his silence and the technology they would allow him to live. MI-6 knew they could only use this technology for something critically important ordered by the Queen herself. They waited almost 12 years but in August 1997 the Queen finally determined an event that would show the world ...the full power of this battle station... oops, I mean the full power of the monarchy and used the secret Google Car technology stolen from Doc Brown in 1985 on 31 August 1997.

Case closed.

You're welcome.

And my reply to that post was,

"I'm just saying what's in the video, I said " I don't understand how this works"
so until I understand it I will stick to what I said earlier " I would put the two things together, the Fiat Uno hitting the Mercedes to change the direction the Mercedes was moving in so when the driver was blinded by the light he didn't have time and couldn't see to correct the direction of the car he was driving.""

Carry on laughing if it makes you feel good.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I wasn't laughing at you, apologies if you felt it was directed towards you as it wasn't my intention. I was just hoping to give folks a chuckle who are both reading and participating in this discussion. And my theory is just as plausible as many of the others posted in this discussion..

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

You probably know a lot of people here don't bother to read the threads, so to them it would appear as if that was what I was saying. I was posting what was in the video because some members in this thread have been shouting for links to information but they won't watch the videos with the information in.
Thanks for clearing up that it wasn't aimed at me, alls ok.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Charles (the Prince of Wales) warned her (as she herself said)....the British Monarchy could not tolerate a muslim half brother born to the future King of England. It was a sanctioned hit under the guise of a traffic accident attributed to the chase by the paparazzi. Mi6 had to be there ahead of time to facilitate the "accident" - no mystery there.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
the British Monarchy could not tolerate a muslim half brother

What makes you think he would have been a muslim?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
joining the affray now! I was awake the night she was in that accident and remember very clearly thinking that 'they finally got her' when news of her death came out. i've always thought the official story of her demise was suspect and i've always suspected the queen to be behind it. after all, it wouldn't be the first time in history that a monarch has abused their power to have rivals extinguished.

there are too many things that just don't add up. full stop. when taken as a whole, in context, there is evidence to show that diana had clearly stepped on enough toes, and said toes belonged to people who could do something about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

So you're agreeing with my theory of the Doc Brown, MI-6, Libya oil, and Google Car conspiracy? I agree it does make sense,.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

This OP does not represent any real info that MI6 was in Paris. The guy even says that their will never be any documentaiton on this. It could be a flat out lie as far was the info posted here in this read.

You should get yourself informed before making comments here. The Lord Stevens inquiry admitted that MI6 men were in Paris at the time of Diana's death but that they were unaware of her presence there.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Ha! It really expected us to believe THAT?!!!!!

The names of the two MI6 men were Richard Spearman & Nicholas Langham.

edit on 6-1-2013 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

edit on 6-1-2013 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

Yet still what does this prove? I will get informed when there is some information!

The two "guys" hanging around could have been......well anyone for all the info we have on them. Maybe security.

Besides all this did an MI6 guy reach through the window and pull the drivers wheel into the wall? Oh one was hanging out under the dash of the car like James Bond.

Two guys hanging out do not a conspiracy make.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Guys you really think it is abnormal to have SIS officers in the closest capital city to us? Heck I would be surprised If we didn't have SIS officers in every capital city in Europe even the world.

You miss the crucial point. The two SIS officers arrived in Paris a FEWS DAYS BEFORE DIANA DIED. Now, either that is just a coincidence or else it was part of the conspiracy. I have proof that the crash was the result of a conspiracy, and so I believe that it was part of the preparations for what happened.

Maybe she was a security problem. Maybe she moved around like a civilian and gave security problems trying to cover her movements.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Charles (the Prince of Wales) warned her (as she herself said)....the British Monarchy could not tolerate a muslim half brother born to the future King of England. It was a sanctioned hit under the guise of a traffic accident attributed to the chase by the paparazzi. Mi6 had to be there ahead of time to facilitate the "accident" - no mystery there.

Correct me if I am wrong but dont these royals, even queens, reguire a royal sire?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Guys you really think it is abnormal to have SIS officers in the closest capital city to us? Heck I would be surprised If we didn't have SIS officers in every capital city in Europe even the world.

You miss the crucial point. The two SIS officers arrived in Paris a FEWS DAYS BEFORE DIANA DIED. Now, either that is just a coincidence or else it was part of the conspiracy. I have proof that the crash was the result of a conspiracy, and so I believe that it was part of the preparations for what happened.

Maybe she was a security problem. Maybe she moved around like a civilian and gave security problems trying to cover her movements.

Nah! There was absolutely NO reason why MI6 should have been involved in arranging her security. She WAS a civilian because she was not a member of the Royal Family any more. She was loathed by many of its members who were jealous of her popularity with the people of Britain.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Again the reason SIS where in Paris that night is because it is their job, they are the foreign intelligence service, they have officers in every major capital city in the world. There was probably a hell of a lot more than 3 officers in Paris that night, their presence is to be expected and does not in itself constitute a cover up or some other nefarious conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by LEL01

No what’s rubbish is that a microchip can remotely control a cars steering and breaks, these are mechanical functions, and they rely on levers and gears, not on microchips so the idea that a microchip caused the crash really is rubbish as it has nothing to interact with.

Remember he claims this was also done in 1986……

Microchips are a red herring. You don't need to take electronic control of a car when you are driving alongside it at more than 60 mph and can fire a laser gun into the driver's eyes. And someone DID get in front of Dodi's car and take this photo moments before it crashed:
a.abcnews.com...

If you started to address REAL issues concerning Diana's death, you would find your complacency shattered.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I am addressing the real Issues, I have already addressed this issue of the strobe lights.

What I was talking about in that post was the claims made by Jon King who claims that MI6 used a microchip to take control of Diana’s car to steer it into a pillar.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

And someone DID get in front of Dodi's car and take this photo moments before it crashed

that photo was taken as the car was leaving the hotel....

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I'm pretty certain my post completely explained and backed up your point beyond a reasonable doubt.

For reference, read it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

No your theory isnt just as plausable as all the others here.

In fact it is an intentional misdirection,an attempt to use obvious quasi-truths to plant seeds of doubt in the minds of people who are curious about the truth.|Whether thisis your intent or not is your ownissue,but itiswhat it is.

You are trying to engage someone in an its possible/its impossible arguement or discussion or train of thought,whatever floats your boat.

No one really falls for traditional disinformation tactics anymore,subtle as they ,may be.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Parts of what you say are truths,but not all,you are correct about the tangible obvious facts,but your ideas of motive are IMHO offbase.This goes much deeper than that and there were thousands of ways to come to the end game you suggest,none of which fit the facts we have.

This was an action that was not sanctioned by the Queen or RF,it was obviously sanctioned by someone with a vested interest in the RF--but many many people are that way.

It is easy to conjure up simple solutions,but you must accept that the RF is stupid enough to get involved in something so classless,I doubt they would make this type of mistake,this action was observed by M16--not managed.

Find out exactly who M16 was covertly surveiling and you are half way to your answer.And exclude Dianna and Dodi.

Furthermore only money can fight money.like fire fighting fire,so someone has much much more money than |Dodis dad had.

Money would have solved this in a conventional manner already if it were possible,the fact that this hasnt happened speaks volumes to who was behind it.It has cost someone ten times what Dodis dad has spent so far to keep this covered up.Money will solve this but not head on. Money against money is what was the expected response before the action was taken and was prepared for.Its time to get smarter than money and thats not so hard to do.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I never really got serious about this issue,just a tad,but its getting interesting now,how the heck did that picture get taken??That picture is exactly like the Zapruder film,a documentary by the killers.

MMMMMmmm,methinks this needs a little investigation.Stay tuned.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join