It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Was MI6 Team Doing In Paris The Night Princess Diana Died?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

WHAT WAS MI6 TEAM DOING IN PARIS THE NIGHT PRINCESS DIANA DIED?

www.express.co.uk

RUSSIAN intelligence agents in France had become suspicious of the sudden arrival of three senior MI6 officers in Paris before Princess Diana’s death, a new book claims.

Author Gennady Sokolov argues that she was killed in “a distinctly English murder” contracted out by the British spies.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps. Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It seems yet another person has confirmed Mohamed Al Fayed allegations that the security services had killed Princess Diana and his son Dodi.

I am not surprised because both MI5 and MI6 do engage in criminal activities including murder to protect the "realm". No doubt these rightwing nutjobs hide in the shadows only to emerge and stuff people into Northface luggage.

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have no doubt she was murdered, It shows how sick those people are.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Killing her of course. There is an abundance of evidence publicly available online.

reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've always been extremely suspicious over that death . The only thing that makes me doubt it at all is that if everyone had been wearing seat belts they might have survived .

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i dont want to be breaking any T&Cs here
but the last thread on Diana was 404'd

i dont know why
it was about the documentary 'unlawful killing'
now most of the video links were also removed
but one poster posted a link to a russian website that had the documentary.
so if possible can someone please u2u me a link to this documentary?

thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I'm sure it was for a different reason...
There's no logical reason why ATS would actively suppress information or theories about Diana's death

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My laptop has crashed for the first time since I bought it and my phone is ringing without anyone on the other end. We are truly living in evil times if it is not a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thudpuddy
I've always been extremely suspicious over that death . The only thing that makes me doubt it at all is that if everyone had been wearing seat belts they might have survived .

I read a book awhile back that made the assertion that the car she was driving in had the seatbelt clasp pins filed down so that when pressure was applied the seatbelts would fail and spring open. I apologize for not remembering the title of the book, it was only speculation although I think it could be possible.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie
My laptop has crashed for the first time since I bought it and my phone is ringing without anyone on the other end. We are truly living in evil times if it is not a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Discussion of the subject is fine. Linking to pirated documentaries is, however, expressly forbidden in the T&C. Hope this clears things up.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JasmineG
I read a book awhile back that made the assertion that the car she was driving in had the seatbelt clasp pins filed down so that when pressure was applied the seatbelts would fail and spring open.

Apart from the fact that the only person to survive was the only one actually wearing a seatbelt.... Just goes to show being driven at speed by a drunk driver whilst not wearing a seatbelt is not safe.

About 1 million people die on the roads every year, and some people think that as Diana was a "princess" she could not be one of them!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I only assume that they were not wearing seat belts because this is what the press said.

Oh, the wonderful MSM, how we trust them..... not

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why was she killed?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Remember, the queen has no power.

This statement is drilled into the heads of Brits from birth.

The queen has no power.

The Devil's greatest trick was telling people he didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by JasmineG
I read a book awhile back that made the assertion that the car she was driving in had the seatbelt clasp pins filed down so that when pressure was applied the seatbelts would fail and spring open.

Apart from the fact that the only person to survive was the only one actually wearing a seatbelt.... Just goes to show being driven at speed by a drunk driver whilst not wearing a seatbelt is not safe.

About 1 million people die on the roads every year, and some people think that as Diana was a "princess" she could not be one of them!

Unlike your un-cited number of people killed on the road, Princess Diana had a professional driver, body guards and was in a top range Mercedes (they are built exceptionally well).

She is the mother of the future king of Britain and she received royal protection. No way would her driver drink even if he was Dodi's chauffeur.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Why was she killed?

Because the British royal family consists of inbred maniacs that walk around Dracula's castle thinking they're a vampire and others that wish to return as a virus... not to even mention the queen's own sisters that were locked up in a tower because they were so insane from the decades of inbreeding.

I wonder, why was she killed? Who knows what's going on in the minds of these mentally disabled retards.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Why was she killed?

She was engaged to a Muslim and pregnant with his child. Could you imagine the future king of England having a Muslim half brother?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoorKnobEddie

Why was she killed?

She was engaged to a Muslim and pregnant with his child. Could you imagine the future king of England having a Muslim half brother?

I remember a Pagan... nevermind.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

please explain why :

three senior MI6 officers in Paris

would be required to excecute < pun > diana`s murder ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join