It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Hears Voices Telling Her To Go To The Doctors! AMAZING STORY!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

Wow amazing.

I will defiantly be listening!

ALS

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wonderful, I'll try to be listening then.

If someone wants to do more research or hear more about this topic, I can recommend this YT book, read by the author; Maj. Morehouse; it's a diary of his days in the DIA Remote Viewing program which went by several names including Stargate. It's rather harrowing, they put him through hell when he decided to come forward with his findings. Many barely-declassified details are discussed and it's an incredibly compelling story.

www.youtube.com...

and also the story of Marcia Shafer, Bob Dean's wife:

www.youtube.com...

She claims to have had interactions with spirit and aliens her entire life and has an interesting description of the afterlife or between lifetimes; that the spirit or soul is connected to the physical body like, perhaps, wires in a carburetor but that you can half-twist the pieces apart and the spirit still works and is aware nevertheless. I'm explaining it badly (really need to stop posting so late at night...
I'm convinced that she's right and that we all have this ability to connect with spirit and disconnect from the physical; I think it's a matter of frequencies. In the same way that radio waves are always passing through us but you can't hear them without a radio tuned to the proper frequency, all that other information is always there, in fact we're immersed in it; we just need to learn to tune correctly to it. I also think that the cynics and skeptics are not only not attempting to do it because they don't believe it's possible, their 'radio' is always off and unplugged... some effort or at least openness to the possibilities has to exist first, in other words.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Anything science doesn't agree with; the hag must be lying...

Not my personal opinion mind you....Just what I know from my short time here.....Everybody and their mother is accused of lying about things for personal motives, that nobody can point out except 'attention', yet the Government who has been caught lying more times than I can count, is completely void of guilt....

What in the hell is wrong with you people, though? Seriously, not everybody is a liar, crazy, or has ulterior motives for sharing personal experiences...You skeptics are just so paranoid that you see a conspiracy in everything but real conspiracies >.>
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
The answer could lie somewhere between the speculations of paranormal activity and (shame on them) scamming for health-care.

I think sometimes we "know" more about what's going on in our bodies than we consciously realizedI think sometimes we "know" more about what's going on in our bodies than we consciously realized. It's possible her mind, by some mechanism not yet understood, realized there was a problem, and communicated it to her consciousness, in a way not yet understood.

It's a perfectly reasonable, albeit poorly understood, explanation.

The biggest anomalies are if this voice told her exactly what was wrong with her (the precision would seem startling) and I think it might matter whether there was some way she could have consciously or "unconsciously" learned the address mentioned in the story, and that they did scans there. That part does stick out...

I can tell you as a health care professional that, for a lot of people, this does seem to be so.

A number of people I have known, for example, somehow knew they were about to die - quite often against medical expectation.

Great post, great thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That is incredibly weird. One could think it is some kind of advanced government program, or maybe even demons? It sure is interesting though.
edit on 3-1-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

That is incredibly weird. One could think it is some kind of advanced government program, or maybe even demons? It sure is interesting though.
edit on 3-1-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

Demons that save lives?

ALS

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Yipppeee!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe this is the sort of thing that begins to happen at the threshold of a new paradigm. Perhaps our "higher self" will direct access our next moves on a continuing basis.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I understand this to be true....I have heard such voices and could not explain how I knew things.... as a young girl I was at school and when someone walked into my room (at home) I knew from school when and for what. The voice would tell me. this went on for awhile and I'm told (by my parents) that this was tested with eerie response.

The issue has followed me into adulthood. Once knowing a old friend ,who I no long was in contact with died.

If you ask people who truly know me they would tell you I have a guarding angel that looks after me.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have a guarding angel that looks after me

That's incredible. I would love to experience something like that. I am so happy to hear you are being protected. On the same note, my son-in-law told me that he was driving down the road one day when a voice yelled at him and told him to "pull off the road, right now!!" It scared the heck out of him but he did pull over (mostly from shock) right in time for a drunk driver to come flying around a sharp corner, completely in his lane. It just missed him. This world is nothing as it seems to be. We know so little.......LOVE.

a reply to: zbeliever

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Wow....a man that was good friend with my grandfather had a similar event:

He was driving at night with his family (a wife and 3 kids), down a country road. When a voice he recognized to be his deceased Father told him to "STOP" immediately he did and a few feet in front of him the road was out and all that was there was a ditch. From how he told it ,this saved his families life.

He had a few more contacts with his deceased father then one day he stated that his father told him he could no longer visit him, due to having to leave where he was and go some where else,,,

As for my story; I understand being told by a spirit that someone is moving things around in your room seems trivial..Like it doesn't matter either way...but I feel that experience was to gain my trust before I had to be told things that were necessary to convey.

I didn't listen one time and married a man I was told plain as day not to....I should have listen...Biggest nightmare of my life...but I only stayed in the marriage for 89 days. Needless to say I listen and obey now....

There is something more to this life that we just haven't figure out....but if I ever do I'll post it here on ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am not surprised, and not sure of the explanation, but I rely on this kind of input in my daily life.

It could be "spirits", it could just be the unconscious mind, which has a vast database to pull from - all the little things you heard and saw without being aware of, because you were focusing on something else.

I have had a voice explain things to me in half sleep state, or during meditation. I am told when I need certain vitamins, foods, or what kinds of essential oils would be helpful for something.

The daily usage part comes in for the most mundane things- I can't find something, after looking around the house, I ask inwardly, "Where is it? Please direct me to it." Then I let go, and forget about it. I will usually find it within a couple of hours. Either I will hear a voice tell me "Look in the top of the closet", or be told to do something which is totally unrelated, but happens to turn up the thing in question.

Like a couple of days ago, I was looking for my heating pad, and couldn't find it anywhere.
I did the question, then forgot about it.
Later that day, I began to get the urge to do some deep cleaning, in a storage cabinet. I had completely forgotten the heating pad at this point, so when it turned up in a box of unrelated stuff (where I never would have guessed it could be).
I sat there laughing with it in my hand... I always wonder how I didn't guess I got the urge to do this weird chore in answer to my previously voiced question.

Seriously, if more people would just be open to this kind of guidance, and trust it, we'd have less challenges! It doesn't have to be "angels" nor "demons"... it might be simply normal phenomena, just as of yet not totally understood by science.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join