It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empires do not end in revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is something that I've been saying for years now, but nobody really seems to pick up on the meaning of it. Maybe it's just denial, but based on both my opinion and historical fact, the United States will never revolt. With that said, this is my opinion and I'm basing this opinion solely on the Roman Empire because, after all, what are we other than the bastard grandchild of Caesar?

Now we can spend hours, if not days, or even months discussing the similarities between the United States and Rome. Both started as Republics and both ended up as an Empire. The NFL and the welfare state is really no different to bread and circus or the handing out of bread to those that attended ancient Rome's gladiator games. Both have the same purpose - to keep the masses happy while the ruling family rapes and pillages them. But who are our ruling families?

What can be said about the Presidents of the United States? From a horrible general that lost almost every battle he ever fought, to the gun grabbing borderline maniac that we have in office today. One thing is certain, most of them are related. The King of Britain may have been right in calling George Washington the greatest man alive when he handed over power, but to whom did he hand that power to?

34 US Presidents are genetic descendants of Charlemagne. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England.

If this is to be true, then it seems that our revolt was all in vain as the British still continue to rule over us today. But it's not just by blood, as a large portion of American citizens can claim European blood. The banking institutions, including the Federal Reserve, which is a central private bank, are also mostly British. The founding fathers of America were strictly against a central bank, and it was Lincoln who was the last to oppose it prior to his death. You want to know the real reason why Lincoln was killed? The Federal Reserve.

So here I am with these wild claims concerning Lincoln, but ask yourself, during the Civil War, who was playing both sides? The British. And who continues to play both sides today? The British. How many threads do we see British "citizens" demanding the repeal of our 2nd amendment? I know a few Brits personally, and to be honest, they don't really care what America does with their guns. So why then do we see British "citizens" posting threads all over the internet (not just ATS) demanding that we repeal our 2nd amendment? The same reason Piers Morgan has over a hundred thousand signatures (as of writing this) to deport him. And it's the same reason we have British banks dictating our economy. I'll let you put 2 and 2 together. The redcoats (may be) coming.

Now why do I call America the grandchild of Rome? Because obviously, directly after the Roman Empire, what did we have? The dark ages that eventually lead to the Holy Roman Empire and out of that, the British Empire. And that Empire was handed to America following world war 2 which was basically orchestrated to create the Israeli State. And who was instrumental in creating the Israel State? The British. Just like Rome created the Vatican. How many times did the British King meet with Hitler? Look that up. Man of the year says Time magazine. This a man that builds Germany up FROM NOTHING! Who was his competition at that point? Then he just out of no where goes on a Jew killing spree? Or was it Zionists? Another thread, perhaps.

How did Western Rome die? Cannibalism. They sat in their city literally eating each other. Did the citizens revolt? No, they ate each other. How did Eastern Rome die? They sat in their city praying their walls would protect them. Did the citizens revolt? No, they got conquered by Turks that still inhabit the city today. The point is, colonies revolt. City States revolt. But Empires? Empire die. Silently. With an echo through history to warn the next Empire that never heads the warning.

America will eventually fall, from within, like our founders said it would. The 2nd amendment on it's way out is the proof of this. The corruption, nanny state, TSA (brown shirts), constant surveillance, highest prison population in the world, endless wars, etc. etc. are the proof of this. And the people will do absolutely nothing about it. We play but a small role in the history of this world, but America will continue down the Roman road and with it, a second dark age will rise where their New World Order, same as the old, will flourish... but we die with the Roman torch.

Empires do not end in revolution, they implode from within. There will be no revolution. No Civil War. There will be Rome...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yep. The time to revolt was during the 60's. It seems the CIA screwed that one up by infiltrating political opposition, and co-opting both sides of the important issues. I think you're probably correct that we'll just implode from within, though I do think there's a bit more time left than perhaps many on this site. I have no certainty for a year, except think there's still a solid 5-10 years for the youth to come into power and attempt one last shot of turning some things around. If that doesn't happen, the decline should be rather rapid from there on out. If it does, it means we may simply gracefully stand down, while still remaining a key global power with a bright future ahead. We'll see!
edit on 1-1-2013 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

While history points to that being true, we have seen unprecedented things happen before that greatly change our view of how things usually go.
Since history has yet to be written I won't count on this scenario.

Also the British have no power really any more and your view on the Federal Reserve being owned mostly by the British and Rothschild is a proven lie meant to feed conspiracy theorists minds with misinformation:

www.usagold.com...

It might be worth some time to reassess your view on this entire scenario given the new facts now coming to your light.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vidpci

I agree with you to a large extent but the Federal Reserve wasn't the first central bank, it wasn't even the second.

Robert Morris
Pennsylvania
1734-1806
Signer, U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

"To finance Washington's Yorktown campaign in 1781, in addition to the above techniques, Morris obtained a sizable loan from France. He used part of it, along with some of his own fortune, to organize the Bank of North America, chartered that December. The first government-incorporated bank in the United States, it aided war financing.

He was also allowed to badger the states to fund his bank and he later went into deep debt to someone (obviously European bankers) and speculated wildly until he went bankrupt and even spent some time in debtor's prison.

thehistoryprofessor.us...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Aren't we all just living and dying from what the central banks do?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Excellent post! This is why ATS should be about, except for this part:

America will eventually fall, from within, like our founders said it would. The 2nd amendment on it's way out is the proof of this

Our gun culture is proof of our demise, and in no way whatsoever connected to our former prosperity.

America is falling because our elites are becoming more powerful and ruthless, while the masses are too blind, ignorant, stupid and lazy to stop it, or even recognize the problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
Excellent post! This is why ATS should be about, except for this part:

America will eventually fall, from within, like our founders said it would. The 2nd amendment on it's way out is the proof of this

Our gun culture is proof of our demise, and in no way whatsoever connected to our former prosperity.

America is falling because our elites are becoming more powerful and ruthless, while the masses are too blind, ignorant, stupid and lazy to stop it, or even recognize the problem.

I honestly can't agree with you. Our guns laws weren't just thought up out of thin air. They come from the idea that the people should be a standing army within our borders. Our gun culture, as it is now, is twisted. We need gun education. Responsible gun owners. What did Eric Holder say? He wanted to changed the way people thought of guns right? Really brainwash people into thinking about them differently. Well, that's what we need to do, but in the opposite direction. We need to teach people how to be responsible gun owners capable of protecting themselves instead of always being the victim.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The above post really bothered me. Why is it that Americans seem like they're so ready to hand over their guns? I simply don't understand it. It's mostly Democrats...

new topics

top topics

join