It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Tomorrow’s Pioneers”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i seen this on lisvrese and its wrong on so many levels,i didnt know forum to put it in it could be middle east thread and a few others ,i put it in the telivision one because its about a tv show.. i posted it incase eople are not aware of it is a strange show for kid dont you think?

What do you get when you cross a show for kids, a cheap Mickey Mouse rip-off, antisemitism, a giant bumblebee, and “Resistance Jihad”? You get “Tomorrow’s Pioneers”, which is probably the most bizarre–and sickest–kiddie-show ever made. First airing on a Palestinian network (Al-Aqsa TV) on April 13, 2007, “Pioneers” is about Farfour (the Mickey Mouse knock-off) and Nahoul (the giant bee), and the host, Saraa Barhoum, as they deal with Israeli interrogators (in fact, Farfour gets killed by one, believe it or not), Western ideologies, and capitalism. Kids could even call in the show – some of the children who called in were as young as three years old. The show aired until October of 2009, but only after killing off the character, Nahoul, via illness. Later, they would depict Hamas as Simba, from “The Lion King”; they would also introduce the character, Assoud, which was a Bugs Bunny rip-off. Assoud would get killed off on the show, due to injuries suffered from an Israeli attack (Assoud only dies after threatening to, “…finish off the Jews and eat them…”, of course). Despite the, shall we say, “unpopular” beliefs contained in “Tomorrow’s Pioneers”, the show did at least preach the importance of drinking milk. Oh, and–believe it or not–Disney never sued the makers of “Tomorrow’s Pioneers”.

listverse.com...
edit on 1-1-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think this thread even though i made it should be removed incase it offends any one

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I couldn't stop laughing. But then again to think at the same time this is how they brain wash children. Middle East is a mess and i blame religion.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
By definition, wouldn't an antisemite also hate Arabs?

I don't know what it all means. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between patriotic idealism and brainwashing....

join