It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to attract women?Find everything here.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

If you pretend to be a caring guy and appeal to what a woman wants to "get" her.. then lead her on and eventually revert to yourself which you misrepresented.

I think this is main thing that miffs me about the OP. All this talk about "nice guys finish last". Look, if you were only a friend to get with someone who never wanted you then you were never "nice". That's what most of these "nice guys" are lamenting, the fact they played friend for so long and didn't get the tail they felt they were entitled to. This is why so many "nice" guys are stuck in the friendzone with women. They aren't stupid and they know your game.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Having been married for a decade now (10th was the 16th of Dec) I can honestly, truly say that 90% of Women have no idea what they want, or what they like. It is as fleeting as the wind.
In my experience, women generally hold some vague notions of the things they like for their entire adult life, but we are talking VERY general.

Hence the OP's very General guidelines. Your retort was very specific, obviously coming from your own feelings and beliefs (which by the way, experience tells me will change).

Now, I'm not saying the OP is 100% correct, but he is on the right path here. And I'm married to a great woman, who is smoking hot (sometimes to my regret...do you know how stressful it is being married to amazing looking woman when you know what other guys are thinking? LOL).

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

If you pretend to be a caring guy and appeal to what a woman wants to "get" her.. then lead her on and eventually revert to yourself which you misrepresented.

I think this is main thing that miffs me about the OP. All this talk about "nice guys finish last". Look, if you were only a friend to get with someone who never wanted you then you were never "nice". That's what most of these "nice guys" are lamenting, the fact they played friend for so long and didn't get the tail they felt they were entitled to. This is why so many "nice" guys are stuck in the friendzone with women. They aren't stupid and they know your game.

I'll agree with your assessment here. It's true - if your after pleasure of the adult kind, being nice - friendly - charming - gets your foot in the door, but then locks in you the 'friend' zone afterwards if you aren't direct about what you want. I tend to find that being open about it works better. If the girl isn't interested, she'll tell you she isn't and then you don't have to waste both of your time playing the game

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh, why did all this have to be so complicated...?

Do this, don't do that, don't say that or look like this.

Forget it...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Hence the OP's very General guidelines. Your retort was very specific, obviously coming from your own feelings and beliefs (which by the way, experience tells me will change).

And you haven't changed? Of course it's about what I believe, just like your posts are about what you believe. Really, you are going to bust out the old "flighty" woman argument?

The simple fact is women are pretty easy to get to: Just ask. Get a yes or no, problem solved.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No no no you must be saying this in jest right?

Women have been the enigma of many a tortured poet for centuries. Just walk up and ask? And it was just that simple all along...You're joking.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by zeeon

And you haven't changed? Of course it's about what I believe, just like your posts are about what you believe. Really, you are going to bust out the old "flighty" woman argument?

The simple fact is women are pretty easy to get to: Just ask. Get a yes or no, problem solved.

I'd say that in regards to what I want in a woman (looks, attitude, interests, etc) no, they haven't changed since my early 20's. I was saying that it's been my experience that what women want in regards to looks, attitudes and interests etc change much more rapidly than a mans does.

It makes men easy to read and figure out. Most men doesn't change what they like. I was saying that is why the OP has very general guidelines - Women are engimatic most of the time - it's nearly impossible to pinpoint a formula for getting a relationship with a woman. Infact, I'd like to believe that the majority of the time it's the woman who enters a relationship with man, vice a man entering a relationship with a woman.

Hence the need for men to come up with some sort of general guiding principles on which to entice a woman into a relationship.

What a woman likes one day she may not like the next. Makes it very difficult for Men to snag that relationship. I believe it's mostly luck (good timing) or the woman initiating a relationship.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

I'd say that in regards to what I want in a woman (looks, attitude, interests, etc) no, they haven't changed since my early 20's. I was saying that it's been my experience that what women want in regards to looks, attitudes and interests etc change much more rapidly than a mans does.

Well, what I wanted out a man was pretty much solid by the time I was 22, so maybe I'm some kind of freak of nature. I'd say you know your woman and you don't know me so you shouldn't judge me by that standard.I don't do that to men, don't do it to me.

It makes men easy to read and figure out. Most men doesn't change what they like. I was saying that is why the OP has very general guidelines - Women are engimatic most of the time - it's nearly impossible to pinpoint a formula for getting a relationship with a woman. Infact, I'd like to believe that the majority of the time it's the woman who enters a relationship with man, vice a man entering a relationship with a woman.

Well, I don't think his general guidelines work. The whole "women don't find men physically attractive" argument was laughable. I worked in bars for years and believe me the ones who got the most play were good looking males. The ugly ones weren't getting much love unless they had bank.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Well, I appreciate your honesty! That's refreshing

I'm not trying to judge you whatsoever, so please don't think that. There are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule, and frankly, you sound like the kind of woman who's a straight shooter and I like that!

I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means, just inputting my two cents based on my experience.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Well I have a plan for the men here: Quietly take your hand and shove it down your pants and get your hand all stank then take that hand and get it close to the ladies so they can pickup on your man scent. Then just let evolution go to work, it will activate the womans lizard brain and boom she is ready to breed.

You can donate to my paypal later.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by zeeon

Well I have a plan for the men here: Quietly take your hand and shove it down your pants and get your hand all stank then take that hand and get it close to the ladies so they can pickup on your man scent. Then just let evolution go to work, it will activate the womans lizard brain and boom she is ready to breed.

I'm sure its already been tried. You're a day late and a dollar short. If that worked there would be no need for discussion on topics such as this. Second of all I resent the fact that you think my pants "stank". I'm a very clean person.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I'm joking, come on now. You can't think I was serious about that.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by zeeon

I'm joking, come on now. You can't think I was serious about that.

I don't
I thought a little tongue in cheek was in order.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by zeeon

Hmm you know.. youre a really cruel woman. Guys take that advise.. because cleanliness is widely varying among men... they may be dating that very hand the rest of their lives if they take that advise.
I like the smell of a bonfire on a man.. smoke and leather smell. I mean.. either roasting weenies or burning down a govt building in chaps.. its an aphrodisiac.

For me it just doesnst have to be all that complicated with all of the BS comments about women are unfathomable or whatever. So dont date the indecisive children then. Dont date idiots unless youre drawn to the drama. I really think a LOT of men are secretly drawn to the drama.
WHen the husband and I got over the lust sport sex stage and thought of being serious, we sat down and I spewed what I expected and wanted very bluntly and he did the same. We had certain visions of our individual futures.. expressed them.. and found they were pretty similar. We compromised on a few things, but for the most part his demands were doable and apparently mine were as well. We shacked up monogamously for yrs and married for yrs.Waited till I was mid 20's and graduated college to have our first kid.. and as we made more money, added to the family with mutual decision. ( Except this last one.. she was a COMPLETE surprise.. old age babies are a hoot though cause by then you let em juggle knives and not wrap them in bubble wrap). NO unilateral decisions seem to work. If you cant speak with your sig other concerning whats REALLY on your mid or in your heart knowing youre safe to do so.. why bother with having the relationship in the first place?

Honesty and bluntness.. and knowing what you want and not being scared to voice it.. seems to be a winning method. Im continually amazed by both sexes that really dont seem to like their sig other.. yet stay out of "love". I can tell you, I cant love someone intimately if they grate on me or are something I really cant stand. Id not be with them. Maybe lust for them still.. or just like the comfortability and predictability.. but love? Nah. Folks make a lot of their own problems... they even seem to love being in the middle of loveless relationships for some sick reason... then whine about it. Human beings are incomprehensible! LOL!

tidbit: the longer you stay with someone you really arent compatible with.. the better the odds are that a much better match just walked by and you were too stuck in hell to even have the opportunity to meet them. Its always best to dump and move on. You have ONE life.. live it. I dont think anyone on their deathbed says " gee, I wish Id have done less and stayed with that person that made me miserable... "

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You sound like me with your taste in smells. My husband normally comes home smelling of Army motorpool and I find it kind of nice most days.

Just generally:
I just feel bad for a lot of men out here who keep buying what a lot of these PUA scam artists are selling. Take care of your looks as best as you can and get some confidence in yourself. No need for crazy roadmaps or plans. If someone doesn't like you then there is not way to "game" them into sex. If you want a good looking, intelligent and worthwhile woman then you need to be worthy of that. If you just want to get laid then just clean yourself up and keep an eye out for the ladies who are looking to put out (you might call them skanks but I don't slutshame), there you go. You didn't even have to pay men. Confidence is key.

youtu.be...
for lol's
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You sound like me with your taste in smells. My husband normally comes home smelling of Army motorpool and I find it kind of nice most days.

Just generally:
I just feel bad for a lot of men out here who keep buying what a lot of these PUA scam artists are selling. Take care of your looks as best as you can and get some confidence in yourself. No need for crazy roadmaps or plans. If someone doesn't like you then there is not way to "game" them into sex. If you want a good looking, intelligent and worthwhile woman then you need to be worthy of that. If you just want to get laid then just clean yourself up and keep an eye out for the ladies who are looking to put out (you might call them skanks but I don't slutshame), there you go. You didn't even have to pay men. Confidence is key.

youtu.be...
for lol's
edit on 2-1-2013 by antonia because: added a thought

He was a marine.. I used to call it "good stink".

I agree with what you said. I figure if there are more happy folks out there.. hetero or homo or whatever... the happier we will ALL be. Less broken families and the fallout from that. Less depression and sadness.. and less depressed and sad people raising kids or making serious decisions. It just benefits ALL of us when folks get their heads out of the clouds.. or body orifices... and get the idea that you have ONE shot.. better make the best of every second you have of it. This would be a dream come true for me if people would just do what it takes to stop the insanity within relationships and marriages. When it happens ( or if) then hollywood, marketing, music, everything will change in a positive way.

Way back when, when Id smell Drakkar Noir on a guy.. Id think : wow, I know what commercial caught YOUR eye"... barf.. I HATE synthetics scents!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join