It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Hai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh Hai there!

Yes, I do love the LOLCats, I just can't help myself, what can I say.

I'm fairly easy going until I get really riled up. Of course that probably goes for a lot of people. The key is, what riles me up?

Well, I get upset when people just downright ignore the obvious even when it's pointed out to them. Now that doesn't mean I don't think there are conspiracies out there, there definitely are. However, not everything in the world is a conspiracy. A lot of things are just bad circumstances or horrible tragedies or a lucky streak depending on the given situation.

Conspiracies aren't smooth flowing and seamless, especially not these days. We have a lot of eyes and ears out there that catch the little details that are overlooked by those trying to pull one off. I don't see the government, in general, as some puppetmaster pulling our strings, although they do try to pull things from time to time.

The big ones? I think there's something to the JFK shooting. I think there's something to the Lincoln shooting, I don't believe those people acted alone. I'm not saying the government itself is involved in those, but I wouldn't rule it out completely.

I'm skeptic on the area 51 theories, not that there isn't something secretive about it, of course there is, it's the theories about "Why" that I question somewhat, mostly because there's a million of them and all of them can't be true. For each theory, there's another theory to contradict it.

I think 9/11 is the big one in our lifetimes, so far. There's much more to it than we've been made aware of, much more. Of course I don't know what that much more is, otherwise we would have been made aware of it

No, we aren't told everything about every incident that happens, ever. It's not because they're hiding something, there are just some things we, as a population, don't need the details for. This is for the sake of privacy or security or safety, not always our own, but sometimes. It's not to hide a big conspiracy that was carried out by someone for some secret reason. Not saying those don't exist, as stated above, but not everything falls into that category.

I guess I would call myself open minded yet skeptical. Of course it's an oxymoron in terms, but things aren't always cut and dry... unless they are.

Kthxbai!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, nice introduction, sounds like you'll fit right in. LOLcats rule!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A hearty welcome to ya.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kthxbai

Hi, and welcome to ATS.

I also agree, many of us can't handle all the details of a major emergency or disaster.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome

top topics

join