It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin I hate you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

On the 24th Dec ( Christmas Eve) the time of goodwill to all men.

Putin celebrates $2.9 billion deal to sell arms to India.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

3000 children die each day in India due to starvation.

I hate every Government the ones that sell and the ones that buy.

The human race is dirt nothing less nothing more, we do not have the right to class ourselves as animals.

And if you think you are closer to Allah, god or Jesus because you say pointless prayers then you are kidding yourself.

So many billionaires in India yet 3000 die of hunger a day.

We live in a mad mad world and we are all to blame because we let it happen.

Im going to find out what the UK gives exactly to India in aid and if this is spent on anything but food then I will be contacting my MP and demanding to know why.

I feel so ashamed of being human and wish I was a cat or something' anything less disgusting than human.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Please remember that not everyone on this site or this planet accepts the Christian faith, or its ideals.

While thousands stave in India every day, the country has a nuclear weapons program which costs billions, more than enough to feed everyone in India.

And if arms have to be sold, I would have preferred British companies to supply. With this sale of Russian arms, very few British workers are going to benefit.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The arms industry is one of the most important industries to many nations. It mean weapons must be bought and eventually used and replaced. It's why we have been in Afghanistan for over a decade. A cash cow for the military industrial complex.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So, OP, you hate the United States, too, for all it's dirty dealings around the globe?

Good for you, seriously.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by pavmas

Please remember that not everyone on this site or this planet accepts the Christian faith, or its ideals.

While thousands stave in India every day, the country has a nuclear weapons program which costs billions, more than enough to feed everyone in India.

And if arms have to be sold, I would have preferred British companies to supply. With this sale of Russian arms, very few British workers are going to benefit.

So you'd rather see the Russian people benefit less?

I see what you did there.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Ok but those of us that do expect the people that took cash in the name of the Lord to feed the needy expect resutls or a return of cash.

I emailed the Vatican to ask them to get my cash out the vatican bank and send it to my Paypal address so I could do it myself if they were unwilling.

Dear Sir

It has came to my attention that Russian President Putin has just signed a $2.9 Billion arms deal with India.

This was done on 24th December the eve of up celebrating Our Lords Birthday.

8 days have passed since then or the passing of 24,000 children.

Why is my church not speaking out about this.

My church is anti abortion
My church is anti contraception

And my church states the reason behind this stance is all life is sacred.

Well I want to know just how sacred you believe life is.

As self appointed representative of Jesus on earth, I want an answer from the Holy Father
On what he is doing to protect these children till the Lord returns.

As these Children having been dying daily year after year and not a word from the Vatican
I can only assume that you are short on ideas so perhaps I can make a few suggestions .

1/ Make a withdrawal from the Vatican Bank and BUY FOOD for the starving Children.

2/ Sell manuscripts from the Vatican vaults or sell some gold.

If none of these ideas meet with your approval then may I suggest that you return all money
collected over the last 100 years from my Grandfather, Father and self which were collected
by parish priests for the needy.

This money has not been spent and is in the Vatican Bank which I estimate to be at a minimum
£20,000.
If you cant do anything that comes close to what Christ would do then please offer me a settlement,
I will accept £3,000 paid into my Paypal [email protected] account which I will transfer instantly to a charity that spends
100% of cash on food.

Thanking you in anticipation of the correct outcome

God Help Us All

Yours Sincerely

Joe O'Donnell

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
So, OP, you hate the United States, too, for all it's dirty dealings around the globe?

Good for you, seriously.

Yip we all have let people rule us who have none of the human compassion you would expect from a human.
Who are these scum that do this in our name.

The world produces enough food to feed 7 billion and more.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

I did say the sellers and the buyers

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I agree with the title of the thread ..but when I opened to see why someone else doesn't figure Putin earns the Good Guy award of recent times ...I'm a little baffled. The Arms trade is what it is...always has been. India also has a pretty solid reason for wanting a solid defense. It's complicated in that region but heck....They have Pakistan as a neighbor and without even getting into all the particulars of why, where and how far back in history it all goes....the two (India and Pakistan) would probably be quite content to see the other blown off the face of the Earth IF they could be sure they wouldn't lose their own nation in the process.

Where would Putin fit in for feeding into any of that when, literally, Russia Inc just happens to be the store India went to for buying it's latest weapons order? If Putin said no.....Well, Obama was in India making deals a couple years ago and we maintain a close relation. We'd have possible sold them what they needed...(looks at Pakistan)..if it could be swung in just the right way of course. Kinda like Taiwan and China.

I'd love a world without the global arms trade feeding nothing but ever more creative ways for erasing human life instead of feeding it's development .... but I think the problems go far beyond one guy ....even if I kinda hate that guy for a truck load of other reasons too.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

Of course I would want Russian people to benefit less that my own people. Why should that be odd or a surprise?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
To contact the Pope, write to:
His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
00120 Vatican City, Italy, Europe

E-mail: [email protected]

For any Catholics out there this is the email. I just feel it totally unacceptable that we are in 2013 and six million children are expected to die this year through starvation.

My church is rich and sitting on all cash collected whilst babies die.

You should all ask your own church what they are doing.

And for non believers' you pay your taxes and your Government gives Aid, I sure you want this spent on food not arms, India has enough billionaires if they want more power through military let them dig into their own billions for it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I agree with the title of the thread ..but when I opened to see why someone else doesn't figure Putin earns the Good Guy award of recent times ...I'm a little baffled. The Arms trade is what it is...always has been. India also has a pretty solid reason for wanting a solid defense. It's complicated in that region but heck....They have Pakistan as a neighbor and without even getting into all the particulars of why, where and how far back in history it all goes....the two (India and Pakistan) would probably be quite content to see the other blown off the face of the Earth IF they could be sure they wouldn't lose their own nation in the process.

Where would Putin fit in for feeding into any of that when, literally, Russia Inc just happens to be the store India went to for buying it's latest weapons order? If Putin said no.....Well, Obama was in India making deals a couple years ago and we maintain a close relation. We'd have possible sold them what they needed...(looks at Pakistan)..if it could be swung in just the right way of course. Kinda like Taiwan and China.

I'd love a world without the global arms trade feeding nothing but ever more creative ways for erasing human life instead of feeding it's development .... but I think the problems go far beyond one guy ....even if I kinda hate that guy for a truck load of other reasons too.

I cant agree'

Would you buy a gun instead of food for your child and let him starve of course not.

Governments are no different they work for us and they need reminding.

A country that lets 3000 of its children die each day which could be prevented has nothing worth protecting or saving.because.
They have lost everything that makes ups human.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You do realize that Putin is worth more than that? In an offshore account that him and the Russians are fighting over? Putin goes by Stalin's views.

Putin took the checks of the government workers and eradicated his history within the KGB.

This really doesn't surprise me.

Stalin had no problem starving their kind, so why should Putin?

edit on 1-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How UK aid is spent and how we decide where aid is spent

The UK Government is planning to stop aid to India in 2015 and aid from the UK is typically spent on projects that help people on the ground, so there is little chance that UK aid has been spent on this weapons deal.

There are estimates that India’s nuclear weapons program costs in the region of £2 billion a year, might I suggest you contact the India Government and ask they spend this money on feeding their own people.

Also, do you want to thread to venture into a discussion on the Roman Catholic faith and starving peoples around the world?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I will be contacting the Indian Government if I can.

But I have given to my church FOR THE NEEDY not the benefit of the church coffers, if I was COE or any other church then I would contact them.

I cant see how churches can sit on fortunes when young children are dying of hunger and then preach to me about the love of christ who they claim to represent.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I agree, with the part where you wish you were a cat anyway.
Everything else sounds like rubbish.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sad but true.....

No one ever listens though.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

If my son faced imminent attack and death without the gun? Yeah... I'd buy him a gun and then see about helping him with a food order once that immediate threat to life had passed. In that region? The threat never passes.

India has 1.2 BILLION people to feed. Russia has a population of 140 million or so. I think Russia is a whole lot better equipped to help them on that immediate defense part and India better learn to feed itself if that is a major problem they have from lack of ability. They've got too many people for anyone else to measurably help them with that otherwise,

edit on 2-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join